Russia is winning

WTF are you talking about? Good Lord now you are bringing up Kent State? What is the relevance to this topic? Go back to your Benny Hill re-runs. Good night.
You know exactly what I'm on about. The problem is you do t like it. Suck eggs.

Dont give me your mealy mouthed justifications.
Your government killed its own people for exercising their freedom.
Piss off divkhead.
Piss off yourself. The National Guard troops at Kent State got out of control. They were never ordered to fire into the crowd.

The “students” at Ohio State had been violently rioting for several days. It wasn’t a peaceful demonstration. The unfortunate thing was that the people shot were hit by wild rounds and were innocent bystanders.
Edit, I got the school wrong, it was Kent State, not Ohio State.

Last edited:
You know exactly what I'm on about. The problem is you do t like it. Suck eggs.
How many hundreds or thousands of Irish has your country killed for expressing their free speech, and how many English were transported to the US or Australia for speaking their minds? Suppressing the Irish was official government policy for several hundred years, Kent State was an anomaly.

Predominantly in food and fertilizer. Russia will have a long list of "allies" who beg for food or face destruction or revolution. US is not in a position to offset this advantage.
I expect you will learn otherwise

what may happen is that the EU will renounce is foolish policy of depending on russia for commodities that can be sourced elsewhere

Maybe not in one year but certainly over time

How many hundreds or thousands of Irish has your country killed for expressing their free speech,
I wouldn't know. Again, I am not from Britain.
and how many English were transported to the US or Australia for speaking their minds?
You mean those who committed crimes. Dont be so hideous to think they were deported because of that. 50000 were sent to America in case you didn't know and all criminals.
Suppressing the Irish was official government policy for several hundred years, Kent State was an anomaly.
Take it up with an Englishman. Not my problem Sunshine.

Piss off yourself. The National Guard troops at Kent State got out of control.

youre dead right they got out of control and shot people to death.
They were never ordered to fire into the crowd.
Well why didn't they fire into the air?

Why are you denying this?
You know quite well it was a disgusting act and a blight on your so called freedom of speech.
You are an ignorant fool. Shut your filthy mouth.

youre dead right they got out of control and shot people to death.

Well why didn't they fire into the air?

Why are you denying this?
You know quite well it was a disgusting act and a blight on your so called freedom of speech.
You are an ignorant fool. Shut your filthy mouth.
The people shot at Kent State weren't even in the demonstration. They were bystanders. The NG troops should have been brought up on manslaughter charges.

The people shot at Kent State weren't even in the demonstration. They were bystanders. The NG troops should have been brought up on manslaughter charges.
It doesn't matter. They were shot. Dont you understand dickhead and were shot by govt paid people. Its murder on your own people because the gov't didn't like the criticism. Much like Trump would do if he had the power. Fuck off you moron.

What is military defeat for Russia. You're assuming that Russia intends to take the entire Ukraine and that's already proving wrong.

I think Russia is going to attain their goals with the security of a peace deal on Crimea and the Donbass region that meets their demands.

Russia isn't going to accept less than that. That's almost certainly the only way to avoid nuclear war.
Yes I think Crimea has always been the goal for NATO...
Additionally I believe that hundreds of US government officials are profiting from illicit
Employment in Ukraine that sucks up US grant and aid money and they are desperate to preserve it. Finally I believe that the European Banks want the mineral rights via Zalensky's puppet government.

Yes I think Crimea has always been the goal for NATO...
Additionally I believe that hundreds of US government officials are profiting from illicit
Employment in Ukraine that sucks up US grant and aid money and they are desperate to preserve it. Finally I believe that the European Banks want the mineral rights via Zalensky's puppet government.
The point about the Crimea is that US/Nato knew very well that Russia would have to react and secure the Crimea for obvious military reasons.

But they also understood that US/Nato would have to stand back and let it happen.

Tacticians on either side aren't that stupid! The only explanation I can think of is that the Ukrainian people would be stirred up and encouraged to start hating Russia and Russian, and that put the necessary hostilities in the Donbass in progress for the US/Nato..

The point about the Crimea is that US/Nato knew very well that Russia would have to react and secure the Crimea for obvious military reasons.

But they also understood that US/Nato would have to stand back and let it happen.

Tacticians on either side aren't that stupid! The only explanation I can think of is that the Ukrainian people would be stirred up and encouraged to start hating Russia and Russian, and that put the necessary hostilities in the Donbass in progress for the US/Nato..
Notice who was pres and vp when Russia 'annexed' Crimea?
That's about all you need to ponder.
And here we are once again.
Obama 3.0

Notice who was pres and vp when Russia 'annexed' Crimea?
That's about all you need to ponder.
And here we are once again.
Obama 3.0
It could be that Obama made a tactical mistake.

I don't see how that would be possible when he would have been advised by the Pentagon. I haven't sorted it all out in my own head yet but there doesn't seem to be an explanation other than what I've suggested. America knew only too well that Russia couldn't allow the Ukraine to disrupt the workable situation that existed.

Remain civil and on topic if you desire a discussion. There will be no probationary period.

It could be that Obama made a tactical mistake.

I don't see how that would be possible when he would have been advised by the Pentagon. I haven't sorted it all out in my own head yet but there doesn't seem to be an explanation other than what I've suggested. America knew only too well that Russia couldn't allow the Ukraine to disrupt the workable situation that existed.

Remain civil and on topic if you desire a discussion. There will be no probationary period.
I made a civil response to your post.
He was reluctant to act on many issues.....or maybe it was Valerie Jarret.
Yet, now under Biden, Putin has made another bold move.
See the parallel?

I made a civil response to your post.
He was reluctant to act on many issues.....or maybe it was Valerie Jarret.
I don't know of any Velarie Jarret?
Yet, now under Biden, Putin has made another bold move.
See the parallel?
I don't see any parallel because I don't know of Jarret.
I do see that Putin could be seen by you as making a bold move.

But I have to caution you that it's not Putin making the moves, it's Russia. If you'ver heard Ritter out there may be something for us to discuss.

I don't know of any Velarie Jarret?

I don't see any parallel because I don't know of Jarret.
I do see that Putin could be seen by you as making a bold move.

But I have to caution you that it's not Putin making the moves, it's Russia. If you'ver heard Ritter out there may be something for us to discuss.
Valerie Jarret was Obama's Senior Advisor. She was the first woman president.

I'd think a bold move would be taking advantage of another weak president.

Putin is Russia.

Russian rockets, what as flop.

RUSSIA’S WAR ON UKRAINE

Russian missile kills 30 civilians at Ukraine train station
Authorities said the strike wounded more than 100 people.
Russian missile kills 30 civilians at Ukraine train station

Kramatorsk station attack: What we know so far

The above “Russian” rockets look rather primitive.

This is what an American rocket looks like—
View attachment 628019
U.S. Navy, Air Force To Conduct Joint Research Effort on Solid-rocket Motors - SpaceNews

Anti-ship missile - Wikipedia

Just between you and me, the above looks like a “rocket”

going somewhere

The Russian rockets

looks like da “duds”

Rusky duds at that :)-

Sorry, but you failed to do the research.
The missiles were identified as Tochka-U, which the Russians have not had for decades.
Only the Ukraine has Tochka-U missiles.

Forum List

Back