Russia is winning - massively - and Biden is helping him.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
I oppose a 75 basis rate hike, but it seems that the FED will do it. The problem is that the US is now destroying its only remaining ally in a hellfire of liquidity crises. The EU is falling apart and it's all part of Putin's plan.

All Putin had to do was push his thumb into a pressure point and stand back and watch the old senile fools of the West destroy themselves.

There's not much time left. The Euro is losing control of its interest rate under the immense pressure of inflation-driven rate hikes.

• Banned
It gets worse and worse. There's no way to say it other than today, Europe is on the verge of total collapse. Italy, Greek and Spanish bond yields all blew-up by 25%.

Biden announces $1.2B in additional Ukraine aid​

Biden is using this war to destroy our economy and make all of us beholden to the government....
Where is all of this money going????
Got an answer bidentards????

• Banned

Biden announces $1.2B in additional Ukraine aid​

Biden is using this war to destroy our economy and make all of us beholden to the government....
Where is all of this money going????
Got an answer bidentards????
With Ukraine's pisspoor state of military - maybe they still use muskets and the dollars are actually being used as paper wads?

I don't know why they allow so many Putin shills on the USMB.
Ukraine is fighting for their very lives and some idiots are whining about stupid shit.
The battles are raging, the Ukes are doing very well thank you.
They just need more military aid to keep fighting...money well spent.

I oppose a 75 basis rate hike, but it seems that the FED will do it. The problem is that the US is now destroying its only remaining ally in a hellfire of liquidity crises. The EU is falling apart and it's all part of Putin's plan.

All Putin had to do was push his thumb into a pressure point and stand back and watch the old senile fools of the West destroy themselves.

There's not much time left. The Euro is losing control of its interest rate under the immense pressure of inflation-driven rate hikes.

The sanctions will hit hard in the near future. The Russian economy will shrink 10 to 15% by this time next year.

Ukraine is fighting for their very lives and some idiots are whining about stupid shit.
Well, free speech has own inconveniences, doesn't it?

Because we value Russian friendship over Ukrainian corruption, and the US senate washing their ill gotten gains through it! Biden and the fascists backing Biden, could easily have prevented the slaughter in Ukraine, easily, by simply adopting Trump's posture toward Ukraine, specifically no sir, you are never getting into Nato, we agree completely with Russia that you remain neutral, and thus not a legitimate threat to Russian national security!

This so-called war, ends exactly as it always was fated to end, frankly If I was Ukranian I'd harbor far greater anger at Biden, and the totally corrupt US senate than I ever would toward Russia, the latter of whom has been unwavering in their warnings to the west about Ukraine and Nato membership for two decades, specifically that such was completely untenable for them, and a red line not to be crossed! Biden merely uses Ukraine as a domestic distraction, and an excuse to fill the pockets of the totally corrupt US senate, along with Boeing, and Lockeed Martin..... Here's the culprit in its own words from two decades past,

Its tough to fight a global recession while keeping the blood lust of the military industrial complex and the corporate paid media satiated.

About Russia winning this war. This is a map of Russian controlled areas as of 06.03.
maxresdefault.jpg

This is the same as of 15.06
2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

Because we value Russian friendship over Ukrainian corruption, and the US senate washing their ill gotten gains through it! Biden and the fascists backing Biden, could easily have prevented the slaughter in Ukraine, easily, by simply adopting Trump's posture toward Ukraine, specifically no sir, you are never getting into Nato, we agree completely with Russia that you remain neutral, and thus not a legitimate threat to Russian national security!
This so-called war, ends exactly as it always was fated to end, frankly If I was Ukrainian I'd harbor far greater anger at Biden, and the totally corrupt US senate than I ever would toward Russia, the latter of whom has been unwavering in their warnings to the west about Ukraine and NATO membership for two decades, specifically that such was completely untenable for them, and a red line not to be crossed! Biden merely uses Ukraine as a domestic distraction, and an excuse to fill the pockets of the totally corrupt US senate, along with Boeing, and Lockeed Martin..... Here's the culprit in its own words from two decades past,
1. Russia knew what would happen if they invaded Ukraine. The battle lines in the east (Donbas) had been static since 2014. Even though Russia took Crimea, that was not opposed by NATO, probably since Crimea had been part of Russia historically.

2. I disagree that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if NATO had said that Ukraine could NOT be part of NATO. The Budapest Memorandum told Ukraine: "if you give up your nukes we guarantee your security".
Ukraine gave up their nukes.

3. After NATO admits Sweden and Finland, they should admit Ukraine. WTF is the difference to Russia's "security"? That's what happens when Putin does stupid shit, NATO gets stronger, and Russia gets weaker.

1. Russia knew what would happen if they invaded Ukraine. The battle lines in the east (Donbas) had been static since 2014. Even though Russia took Crimea, that was not opposed by NATO, probably since Crimea had been part of Russia historically.

2. I disagree that Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if NATO had said that Ukraine could NOT be part of NATO. The Budapest Memorandum told Ukraine: "if you give up your nukes we guarantee your security".
Ukraine gave up their nukes.

3. After NATO admits Sweden and Finland, they should admit Ukraine. WTF is the difference to Russia's "security"? That's what happens when Putin does stupid shit, NATO gets stronger, and Russia gets weaker.
Now, as in today, you are correct, however I was not necessarily referring to current state of affairs, merely pointing out that none of this had to happen, that Russia(Putin)had for two decades told anyone in US government, and nato with a set of ears that Ukraine into Nato was Russia's red line, and this was after being lied to repeatedly over those two decades, especially in the wake of the dissolution of Soviet Union, that Nato would not expand further east, which of course was a naked lie!

I have nothing but empathy for the good folks of Ukraine, I do not support Russia's war effort, however I fully understand it, and I can absolutely positively assure you, in no uncertain terms, that if during cold war, Canada, or Mexico decided to join Warsaw Pact, and thus invite Soviet Union to establish military bases and park ballistic missiles along the borders of the United States, either north or south, that the United States would have unhesitatingly launched full scale invasions of either of them, and annihilated any and all existing military hardware and infrastructure right out of existence!

I would add by the way, that just such was poised to take place in Cuba when Soviet's overreached by parking Nukes there! Russia has just as sacred a sphere of influence as does the UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, and of course the United States, and democrat politicians spanning three democrat presidential administrations, lied their fucking lips off to Russia about expanding Nato eastward, and that is specifically what led to our current state of affairs, no fault whatsoever to the Ukrainian people, who just happened to get steamrolled by those very same lying democrats, and thus led down the primrose path as we like to say.... :wink:

Nice map, but to keep reclaiming territory the Ukrainians will need much more military equipment.
Will the world and NATO keep the ammunition flowing?
Yes, I think they will. But I think they need to speed up, especially on artillery systems.

Now, as in today, you are correct, however I was not necessarily referring to current state of affairs, merely pointing out that none of this had to happen, that Russia(Putin)had for two decades told anyone in US government, and nato with a set of ears that Ukraine into Nato was Russia's red line, and this was after being lied to repeatedly over those two decades, especially in the wake of the dissolution of Soviet Union, that Nato would not expand further east, which of course was a naked lie!

I have nothing but empathy for the good folks of Ukraine, I do not support Russia's war effort, however I fully understand it, and I can absolutely positively assure you, in no uncertain terms, that if during cold war, Canada, or Mexico decided to join Warsaw Pact, and thus invite Soviet Union to establish military bases and park ballistic missiles along the borders of the United States, either north or south, that the United States would have unhesitatingly launched full scale invasions of either of them, and annihilated any and all existing military hardware and infrastructure right out of existence!

I would add by the way, that just such was poised to take place in Cuba when Soviet's overreached by parking Nukes there! Russia has just as sacred a sphere of influence as does the UK, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, and of course the United States, and democrat politicians spanning three democrat presidential administrations, lied their fucking lips off to Russia about expanding Nato eastward, and that is specifically what led to our current state of affairs, no fault whatsoever to the Ukrainian people, who just happened to get steamrolled by those very same lying democrats, and thus led down the primrose path as we like to say.... :wink:
OK, we basically agree, except that Putin really fucked things up by invading Ukraine. There is no one else to blame but Putin. Ukraine was not going to enter NATO, but according to the Budapest Memorandum, the US, France, and Britain are obligated to guarantee Ukraine's security. Now Sweden and Finland are entering NATO. Game over Vlad.

The Monroe Doctrine basically says that the US will keep foreign powers out of the Americas, that is a US "red-line", do NOT cross it.

U.S. President James Monroe

The Monroe Doctrine was a United States foreign policy position that opposed European colonialism in the Western Hemisphere. It held that any intervention in the political affairs of the Americas by foreign powers was a potentially hostile act against the U.S.

Forum List

Back