How do WH Press Secretaries sleep at night?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
All they do is lie to millions of people EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.
I couldnt do that job. Just check out this shit.
Jean-Pierre touted the importance of the American Rescue Plan and said that the U.S. is in a "good historic economic place" where the country can take on inflation. She also claimed that the country is transitioning to "steady, stable growth."
"So, first of all, the American Rescue Plan met the moment, and it has put us in a place where we can actually put us in a place where the American people feel – can actually, we can take on inflation. What I mean by that is we've seen growth, right, with as I mentioned more than 8 million jobs. Now we're transitioning into a steady, stable growth," she told Lemon.

1400 dollars a year ago put all of us in a place to afford $5 a gallon gas, higher energy and food etc. How did she even say that with a strait face?
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Lots of Jack and Coke...

Lots of Jack with a couple of snorts of coke as a chaser

:p

This is why they sleep easily after lying all day,

26.2-democrat-brain.png

They sleep like the rest of the current administration does, very well in a very nice home.

They sleep well because to them everything they do and say is justified, they are right and everyone who disagrees is wrong. They have a zealot mentality where their words and actions are absolute. Even lying is perfectly acceptable. They do not consider themselves liars or even ever wrong. Their word is gospel.

She is just playing to her target audience.

Just look around this forum. Is there so much ad one single democrat here who won't be treating this as absolute gospel?

Jean-Pierre touted the importance of the American Rescue Plan and said that the U.S. is in a "good historic economic place" where the country can take on inflation. She also claimed that the country is transitioning to "steady, stable growth."
"So, first of all, the American Rescue Plan met the moment, and it has put us in a place where we can actually put us in a place where the American people feel – can actually, we can take on inflation. What I mean by that is we've seen growth, right, with as I mentioned more than 8 million jobs. Now we're transitioning into a steady, stable growth," she told Lemon.

1400 dollars a year ago put all of us in a place to afford $5 a gallon gas, higher energy and food etc. How did she even say that with a strait face?

alcohol.gif

How do these people sleep at night?
Well there are sociopaths. They have no trouble sleeping at night no matter who they harm

However, there are also those who think that they are contributing to the greater good, such as believing the planet is being destroyed via global warming. So in your mind you defend the one party that says they care the most about it, and then proceed to ignore all the other nasty stuff they do, all to save "mother earth".

As C. S. Lewis once said,

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”​

Those are the only two ways I know they can sleep at night.

Here's CNN explaining how bad it is.
They're desperately trying to regain some semblance of credibility....but it's too late for them. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden may be days or weeks from being asked to step down by his own party. This is why the VP is so scarce. She's out of the public eye to make her poll numbers go up They want to replace Biden as soon as possible.

Forum List

Back