Russia hired 1,000 people to create anti-Clinton 'fake news' in key US states during election, Trump

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
What do you know about Kremlin (olgino) trolls ? any story from your own experience? how to handle them?
"
The Kremlin paid an army of more than 1,000 people to create fake anti-Hillary Clinton news stories targeting key swing states, ...

Senator Mark Warner, the Democrat ranking member, and chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Republican Senator Richard Burr, appeared together at a press conference to give an update on the investigation ahead of the first witnesses appearing today."

Russia targeted key states with anti-Clinton fake news, Trump-Russia hearings chairman reveals

Russia created fake news about peeing hookers......oh, that was fake news about Trump......or was that real news......

What do you know about Kremlin (olgino) trolls ? any story from your own experience? how to handle them?
"
The Kremlin paid an army of more than 1,000 people to create fake anti-Hillary Clinton news stories targeting key swing states, ...

Senator Mark Warner, the Democrat ranking member, and chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Republican Senator Richard Burr, appeared together at a press conference to give an update on the investigation ahead of the first witnesses appearing today."

Russia targeted key states with anti-Clinton fake news, Trump-Russia hearings chairman reveals
As the alt-right's loyalties lie with Russia, I doubt this will affect them much.

And what fake news did they come up with? All I heard was real news like BenGhazi, obstruction of justice, lying, money laundering, and corruption. I didn't hear anything about Hillary that was fake.

Remember that pino trump said that if he repeats something 3 times, people will believe it.

@PreFan is one of the truly dumbest on this forum but even so, don't ever ever underestimate the power of RWNJ lies.

Seriously, that has been the biggest mistake the left has made. We all figured people were smart enough to educate themselves but its simply not true. Until the left deals with that fact, fascism will win elections.

And what fake news did they come up with? All I heard was real news like BenGhazi, obstruction of justice, lying, money laundering, and corruption. I didn't hear anything about Hillary that was fake.
have you seen my questions? what BenGhazi has to with them?

Thank you Uncle Vlad for defeating St. Hillary the Inevitable and saving the American Republic; he's the modern Lafayette!

I say we put Uncle Vlad on the $20

graphic1-jpg.105299

Hopefully Vlad runs more ads in 2018 and wipes Democrats from the House of Representative and flips all 25 Democrat Senate seats!

We <3 You, Uncle Vlad!

"

. It doesn't matter what Russia did or didn't do... If the things that were brought against Hillary during the election were fake and false, the people had enough sense to know it. Clinton was her own worst nightmare. Can't you Demon-crats realize it finally ? The Demon-crats want liberal left-wing governments around the globe, and if you think that they don't try to pump money into or influence elections in someway around the globe, then you are ignorant or you think that we are ignorant. So maybe Putin wants a republican style leadership in America.. Oh well..

Last edited:

Remember that pino trump said that if he repeats something 3 times, people will believe it.

@PreFan is one of the truly dumbest on this forum but even so, don't ever ever underestimate the power of RWNJ lies.

Seriously, that has been the biggest mistake the left has made. We all figured people were smart enough to educate themselves but its simply not true. Until the left deals with that fact, fascism will win elections.
. Oh quit your crying already... The left hung their ownselves with all the idiotic bullcrap they were trying to lay on the American public. The Americans finally pushed back against it, and the left ain't stop crying or whining about it since.

"

Many Russian trolls post on here too, and they also hire foreigners.

They also had a profound effect on Brexit.

"

It's a conspiracy I tell ya, a conspiracy.

"

It's a conspiracy I tell ya, a conspiracy.

no Olgino is a well known fact
"
The Internet Research Agency (IRA), known in Russian Internet slang as the Trolls from Olgino, is a Russian company, based in Saint Petersburg, that engages in online influence operations on behalf of the Russian government. The agency has employed fake accounts registered on major social networks, discussion boards, online newspaper sites, and video hosting services that were used for promoting the Kremlin's interests in domestic policy, Ukraine, and the Middle East, as well as influencing the 2016 United States presidential election to support the candidacy of Donald Trump.

The extent to which the Russian government tried to influence public opinion using social media became widely known after a June 2014 BuzzFeed article greatly expanded on government documents published by hackers earlier that year.[2] The IRA gained worldwide media attention by June 2015, when one of its offices was reported as having data from fake accounts used for biased Internet trolling. Subsequently, there were news reports of individuals receiving monetary compensation for performing these tasks.[1]"

"'Pro-Kremlin Troll Boss' Is a Criminal, Say Russian Anti-Corruption ...
https://themoscowtimes.com/.../pro-kremlin-troll-boss-is-a-criminal-say-russian-anti-c...
- Alexei Navalny's Anti-Corruption Foundation has released another investigative report, this time targeting Evgeny Prigozhin, the restaurateur ..."

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
have you seen my questions? what BenGhazi has to with them?

No, what questions are they?

I was responding to your OP that claimed the Russians paid to spread fake news. I never heard any fake news about Hillary during the campaign.

Forum List

Back