Russia Fires Black Sea Commander

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
As a result of the sinking of their Flagship Moskva

First they claimed that Ukraine had no role in the sinking

Then they bombed Kiyv in retaliation (while still claiminmg Ukraine didn't hit the ship).

Now they have fired the Black Sea Commander

Losing that ship hadda hurt

From the OP's link:

"According to unverified reports, Osipov was relieved of his duties, arrested by men in plain clothes, and later beaten. Like most things to do with war, take such details in the reports with the requisite amount of salt. What is clear though is that Osipov is no longer in charge of the Black Sea Fleet."

So yeah, I take all news that comes out from this Ukranian war with a big amount of salt, like the reporter suggests. ;)

From the OP's link:

"According to unverified reports, Osipov was relieved of his duties, arrested by men in plain clothes, and later beaten. Like most things to do with war, take such details in the reports with the requisite amount of salt. What is clear though is that Osipov is no longer in charge of the Black Sea Fleet."

So yeah, I take all news that comes out from this Ukranian war with a big amount of salt, like the reporter suggests. ;)
Take what Russia says with a grain of salt. A big one. They lie constantly...blatantly

So yeah, I take all news that comes out from this Ukranian war with a big amount of salt, like the reporter suggests

A good dose of salt. Hear ye, hear ye!
True that!
Sound approach, poster Skye.

But, in the ethic of 'fair & balanced'......it likely applies doubly (even more salt?) for news coming out of Russia.
After all, the military build-up along the border was.....for a training exercise.
And the invasion of Ukraine's sovereignty was for "a peace-keeping mission"....and to stop the 'genocide' of Russian speaking citizens of Ukraine.*
Russian troops didn't kill civilians.
And the sinking of the ship was due to a "fire aboard".

*(ps....it was a Russian controlled country for decades....Russian was the official language, taught in schools, most everybody speaks 'Russian'. Duh!)

Then they bombed Kiyv in retaliation (while still claiminmg Ukraine didn't hit the ship).

Those pom poms got to be getting heavy by now. And Russia fires people, not kills them?

Take what Russia says with a grain of salt. A big one. They lie constantly...blatantly

For your knowledge, I take both sides with the requisite grain of salt.

Always have always will.

You should too.

For your knowledge, I take both sides with the requisite grain of salt.

Always have always will.

You should too.
So the fact that Russia is the agressor and is making blatant batshit claims means nothing?

Sorry...What I have seen coming out of Ukrine has been MUCH more accurate than the lies coming from the Kremlin

So the fact that Russia is the agressor and is making blatant batshit claims means nothing?

Sorry...What I have seen coming out of Ukrine has been MUCH more accurate than the lies coming from the Kremlin
You have no fucking idea what is going on if you think anything is accurate. This is an information war and people dying are secondary to the desired result which is no dissent will be tolerated. The authoritative Left.

You have no fucking idea what is going on if you think anything is accurate. This is an information war and people dying are secondary to the desired result which is no dissent will be tolerated. The authoritative Left.
So there is no truth and no reality?

LOOK at the lies Putin has told in just the last 60 days dipshit

So there is no truth and no reality?

LOOK at the lies Putin has told in just the last 60 days dipshit
There is, but we have no idea what it is yet. There is still time for you to get to the Ukraine to help.

It hurts that there was art to go with it. Otherwise...you do the Trumpian thing and just claim "fake news" or blame the press or whatever. When there is art...you can't really do that.

I LOVE a good underdog story. Hearing about Ukraine destroying Russia's puny military makes me happy - especially after the death and rape the Russians have imposed upon the Ukranian people.

Putin must die.

A little bloodthirsty this morning, aren't we?

dexter460.jpg

It hurts that there was art to go with it. Otherwise...you do the Trumpian thing and just claim "fake news" or blame the press or whatever. When there is art...you can't really do that.
The Russians claimed that they weren't struck by a Ukrainian missile (or two) but that an accidental fire started.

Ya don't fire retaliatory missiles after an accident

Every new ship in the Russian navy has glass bottom boats.
You know why?
So they can see every old ship in the Russian navy.

Forum List

Back