Russia Expected to Flood Arms Market with Cheap Tanks

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012

Russia is getting ready to dominate the cheap arms market with her old models, equipped with new technology.

Could now build, inferior modern tanks, for the fraction of a superior modern tank.

Possible long terms effects on the the stability of the regions, when access to these weapons become much more affordable.

How cheap? :eusa_think: I could probably make room in the garage for a T-50 or a BMP-55

T90 is already much cheaper than M1A2

They say it will cost "fraction" of a T90

But of course thats the upgrade kit. On top, you will need the tank itsef, a t72
which every regional secondary power already have..... :)

M1A2 reactive armor was highly classified when I served. I doubt they let too many of those out on the economy.

M1A2 reactive armor was highly classified when I served. I doubt they let too many of those out on the economy.

I dont think these are going to be any where close to an M1A2, and US has thousands of M1A2s :)

This is not worrying news for US
This is worrying news for small regional countries

If you they don't have any modern mbt in their arsenal,
better pray their neighbors don't get hands on these "affordable" toys before they do....

Is the right to own a tank protected under the US CONSTITUTION?
Yes. Now buying the live ammo without the proper BATF certification will land you in jail for quite a long time....... as will driving it where you're not supposed to or firing the live ammo off where you're not supposed to........

Forum List

Back