Russia bombs ISIS´ oil economy down by 70 %, NATO concerned

Interesting that the study being touted by Russia (from your links) is a study that was done by the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Oriental Studies Institute.

Are you going to trust Russian propaganda (media) putting out a study that was done by a Russian government agency, telling us how great Russia is handling ISIL?

I don't.

Interesting that the study being touted by Russia (from your links) is a study that was done by the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Oriental Studies Institute.

Are you going to trust Russian propaganda (media) putting out a study that was done by a Russian government agency, telling us how great Russia is handling ISIL?

I don't.
Anti-Russian sentiments. Get a clear view.

I don't.
Anti-Russian sentiments. Get a clear view.
It is understandable. When one is on a "cow" ship most of the battle drills focus on "Russian" subs in the area. It gets ingrained into the brain and Russia as the enemy becomes an alternative reality. While in our world of reality Russia is not the enemy.

Forum List

Back