Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred. But he meant a lot to a lot of people, and certainly defined an era of political engagement. And lung cancer is a sucko way to go.
Nothing wrong with stirring up anger over people who hate America and Western Civilization so much they want to destroy it.
Thats exactly what that fat mouthed POS did and you wingers followed suit.
Did you ever listen to a full show? All he usually did was play clips of Democrats, he used their own words to destroy them. Added in with a little comedy of course, not that you bitter people have a sense of humor.

Not often you see someone holding the weapon they used to kill themself.

Spring 94

Rush was a mighty force who loved his country
He was a worthless lying scum POS who bragged about being responsible for turning Americans against their fellow Americans in his quest to destroy America from within.
Only America hating scum love child molester Russia Limpboy
March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it

I have listened to him when he was working for WABC in NYC (in the early 1990's. He was a great and soft-spoken man! He will be greatly missed by many who have been with him through the year.
Whether you hated him or liked him, he will be missed.

Mega Dittos!
I used to listen to him then too. He didn’t take himself that seriously and said many things tongue in cheek. Rush was funny and would push your buttons.

Then, listeners started to take him seriously and he became a conservative demagogue.....he became nasty

I still liked him better than many of the conservative pundits who copied him.

He had a good run

Rush was a mighty force who loved his country
He was a worthless lying scum POS who bragged about being responsible for turning Americans against their fellow Americans in his quest to destroy America from within.
Only America hating scum love child molester Russia Limpboy
March 22, 2010
RUSH: I'll tell you, I'm going to be very honest. I largely blame myself for this. I do, I'll tell you why I think I'm responsible for this, this partisan divide. It's a good thing, don't misunderstand, but I'm responsible for it
Waah waah waah as for worthless lying scum go look in your full length mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back