Not open for further replies.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder if his program will or can continue on without him

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred. But he meant a lot to a lot of people, and certainly defined an era of political engagement. And lung cancer is a sucko way to go.
Lost my father and grandfather to lung cancer. Both died at 68. It is not a good way to leave

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred. But he meant a lot to a lot of people, and certainly defined an era of political engagement. And lung cancer is a sucko way to go.
Nothing wrong with stirring up anger over people who hate America and Western Civilization so much they want to destroy it.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He only stirred up hate and anger from hateful angry leftists because he exposed their hypocrisy on a daily basis.

I c h i g o

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have listened to him when he was working for WABC in NYC (in the early 1990's. He was a great and soft-spoken man! He will be greatly missed by many who have been with him through the year.
Whether you hated him or liked him, he will be missed.

Mega Dittos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List