Anybody not loving Good Ole' Joe?

noonereal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2009
Just curious, is anyone not loving Good Ole' Joe?

He NEVER brings up the animal know as Trump, he never makes shit up, he always acts with maturity and compassion...

Such a contrast from the suffering the country did under Trump, with his lies and divisive talk.

Personally, I am loving not having Trump in my face any longer. I love having a psychologically stable President at the helm again. No more bowing to Putin. No more letting the Chinese expand economically. No more making enemies of allies.

It's a wonderful new world, Covid and all!

Last edited:
Personally, I am loving not having Trump in my face any longer. I love having a physiologically stable President at the helm again. No more bowing to Putin. No more letting the Chinese expand economically. No more making enemies of allies.

"No more letting the Chinese expand economically"? Biden is practically in bed with the Commie.

He NEVER brings up the animal know as Trump, he never makes shit up, he always acts with maturity and compassion...

Such a contrast from the suffering the country did under Trump, with his lies and divisive talk.

Personally, I am loving not having Trump in my face any longer. I love having a physiologically stable President at the helm again. No more bowing to Putin. No more letting the Chinese expand economically. No more making enemies of allies.

Joe is a warm and fuzzy guy that will do for now.

"Physiologically stable"? LOL!

The Biden town hall yesterday was refreshing as hell. Joe was entirely in his element - Relaxed, confident and competent.

Seriously? That's only because, the questions that were being asked were softball questions. They even avoided the questions on the Hunter Biden fiasco. You wouldn't want to get "Sleepy" Joe mad...so only ask questions that are not relevant his policies. Or anything related to him at all.

Yep, he's relaxed and confident alright. Lol

The Biden town hall yesterday was refreshing as hell. Joe was entirely in his element - Relaxed, confident and competent.

Good Ole Joe, only a Trumpist Orc would not love this guy!

Plus he put 790 million women back in the American workforce... Quid Pro never lies.

200 million Americans have died from Covid - Quid Pro never lies.

{ "It's estimated that 200 million people will die probably by the time I finish this talk," claimed the 77-year-old career politician. }

Seriously? That's only because, the questions that were being asked were softball questions. They even avoided the questions on the Hunter Biden fiasco. You wouldn't want to get "Sleepy" Joe mad...so only ask questions that are not relevant his policies. Or anything related to him at all.

Yep, he's relaxed and confident alright. Lol

Your Hunter Biden laptop scandal died and was buried in the fever swamp where you often troll about. Please let it RIP.

Personally, I am loving not having Trump in my face any longer. I love having a psychologically stable President at the helm again. No more bowing to Putin. No more letting the Chinese expand economically. No more making enemies of allies.

What a crock of shit.

What a crock of shit.

You sure are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back