Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
JsmwJzO.gif

Go ahead and celebrate, Rush changed the entire face of broadcasting, and there's nothing you can do about that.
Sad to say.

I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred. But he meant a lot to a lot of people, and certainly defined an era of political engagement. And lung cancer is a sucko way to go.
Nothing wrong with stirring up anger over people who hate America and Western Civilization so much they want to destroy it.
Thats exactly what that fat mouthed POS did and you wingers followed suit.

Tears for Rush and his loved ones. My family knew Rush and his family well as it is from them we bought our first dog.

Rush was a mighty force who loved his country and had his finger on the pulse of all things political and millions loved and listened to his daily radio broadcast.

I'm so happy Rush made it through to hear of President Trumps' acquittal. He deserved that Medal of Freedom the highest office in the land bestowed upon him.

What a sad time but I am relieved he is out of pain and will always remain in the hearts and memory of those who loved him for his unabashed service to America in the form of enlightening them on current events many days a week and for just being a pal. RIP dearest Rush. :(

Last edited:
I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred. But he meant a lot to a lot of people, and certainly defined an era of political engagement. And lung cancer is a sucko way to go.

My Mom died of lung cancer 6 months ago. Yes, it is a bad way to lose someone.
He was told for decades that smoking would kill him. But science and medical advice is for Liberals.

Rush was funny, fair, and represented a better America. My only quibble was he never identified the nation-killer that the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act was, ignored immigration for far too long, and never held (((those responsible for it))) responsible for it. But he opened my eyes on many topics in my yute.

Wow.....may you find your peace in Heaven Rush......

I started listening to Rush back when I was a democrat.....wanted to hear what the Right Wingers were saying.....and I was told Rush was obnoxious and lied....

I am waiting still for him to be obnoxious and lying.....the only thing I found was the way the democrat party members in the media lied or didn't cover stories that hurt democrats......He and David Horowitz started my path to the truth.......

God rest your soul Rush.........and peace to your family.....a truly, truly sad day...

My Mom died of lung cancer 6 months ago. Yes, it is a bad way to lose someone.
He was told for decades that smoking would kill him. But science and medical advice is for Liberals.

You truly are a fucking asshole.

He only stirred up hate and anger from hateful angry leftists because he exposed their hypocrisy on a daily basis.

Yes.....telling the truth about left wingers and democrats.......when people are just supposed to shut up and obey really does create hate and anger....from left wing assholes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back