Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rush will live on in the hearts of America's youth for years to come.

Saying that Michael J. Fox fakes his Parkinson's and also calling women sluts if they took free birth control. Tsk tsk

I used to listen to him then too. He didn’t take himself that seriously and said many things tongue in cheek. Rush was funny and would push your buttons.
Well, that makes you a Rush baby. Lol
But yes, he didn't take himself seriously, because I think at the time, he was a dj or something at the time. Or maybe, he didn't go National until later. I can't remember which one.

Mega Dittos!

I'm not exactly crying.

source (2).gif

His mission was to divide America and set Americans against each other. No different than Putin. I'll jump for joy when he dies, too.

Again, go ahead and celebrate all you like. He's had his impact, and you cannot do anything about it. He spawned dozens of new talent that will continue his legacy.
All's you are doing here is showing us what a little classless man you are. Classless girlyman of course.

I won't say I liked him. He liked to stir up anger and hatred. But he meant a lot to a lot of people, and certainly defined an era of political engagement. And lung cancer is a sucko way to go.
Nothing wrong with stirring up anger over people who hate America and Western Civilization so much they want to destroy it.
Thats exactly what that fat mouthed POS did and you wingers followed suit.
he stirred up shit and so did the lefty pieces of shit with their radio and tv bullshit...

I hardly ever listened to Rush Limbaugh. He did make some very valid, honest points - which made the Left angry as the truth does on this board from time to time, but I found I had to dig through too much arrogance, pomposity, and - at times - crap to get to those points.

That being said, I hope Rush was a Christian, I hope he accepted Jesus as his savior, I pray for jhim and his family, I hope he does RIP, and I pray hatred for the man will not dominate this thread and that everyone is able to stay classy about the passing of this man, political opinion aside for once.

Rush will live on in the hearts of America's youth for years to come.

Naw, that aint happenin', today's youth know what Rush was all about, and they want nothing to do with it. Rush's influence dies with his middle aged and older audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back