Rush Limbaugh: Dems Motivated by 'Pure Raw Hatred'

People still listen to Rush Limbaugh?

decent people do NOT listen limbaugh....

a german name....

which side of WWII did HIS family fight on?

wasn't there an infamous nazi named limbaugh who gassed thousands of jews and minorities at some german concentration camp?

or did I just make that up?
Decent people don't listen to "mass media" more than they have to.

It was more or less invented by David Olgilvy.

OMG libs pluheeeezzzzeee YOU PEOPLE are seething with hatred. :eusa_hand:

Are you saying that you do NOT hate liberals?

that all the hate is coming from liberals?

so when cons call liberals "scum, nazis, pieces of shit, who should be killed" there is NO HATRED in those statements?

look

I admit, I really fuking hate conservatives....

but I don't hate them because I am a hateful person. I am a really nice and friendly person. I chat with people everywhere I go. I am pleasant and helpful, courteous and kind.

I am NOT an EVIL HATEFUL person that you claim I am

If I show any hate towards YOU and CONSERVATIVES it is because YOU show HATRED towards me;

every time you call ME hateful
every time you blame ME for "the hate" and refuse to take any responsibility for your OWN hatred
every time you call me scum, liar, POS, NAZI, FASCIST, traitor, treacherous, lecherous, perverted

every time you call for a civil war so you can kill people like me

YOU are revealing YOUR INTENSE HATRED for everyone who is NOT a deranged HATE FILLED moronicon like you!

and let us look at WHO conservatives hate;

liberals
democrats
atheists
muslims
RINOS
moderates
sane people
decent people

now let's look at people conservatives LOVE;

pussy grabbers
cheaters
serial liars
people who mock dead veterans
con men
KKK
white supremacists

Don't blame me for hating YOU when YOU are so full of hate for me!

TAKE SOME FKN RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP BLAMING LIBERALS!
Wasted bandwidth, but a good try nonetheless.

When it comes to nutters, you may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus, or a protest sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier.

They're just not on the same planet. They're just not here.

OMG libs pluheeeezzzzeee YOU PEOPLE are seething with hatred. :eusa_hand:

Are you saying that you do NOT hate liberals?

that all the hate is coming from liberals?

so when cons call liberals "scum, nazis, pieces of shit, who should be killed" there is NO HATRED in those statements?

look

I admit, I really fuking hate conservatives....

but I don't hate them because I am a hateful person. I am a really nice and friendly person. I chat with people everywhere I go. I am pleasant and helpful, courteous and kind.

I am NOT an EVIL HATEFUL person that you claim I am

If I show any hate towards YOU and CONSERVATIVES it is because YOU show HATRED towards me;

every time you call ME hateful
every time you blame ME for "the hate" and refuse to take any responsibility for your OWN hatred
every time you call me scum, liar, POS, NAZI, FASCIST, traitor, treacherous, lecherous, perverted

every time you call for a civil war so you can kill people like me

YOU are revealing YOUR INTENSE HATRED for everyone who is NOT a deranged HATE FILLED moronicon like you!

and let us look at WHO conservatives hate;

liberals
democrats
atheists
muslims
RINOS
moderates
sane people
decent people

now let's look at people conservatives LOVE;

pussy grabbers
cheaters
serial liars
people who mock dead veterans
con men
KKK
white supremacists

Don't blame me for hating YOU when YOU are so full of hate for me!

TAKE SOME FKN RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP BLAMING LIBERALS!
Wasted bandwidth, but a good try nonetheless.

When it comes to nutters, you may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus, or a protest sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier.

They're just not on the same planet. They're just not here.

"Wasted bandwidth,"

so true.

Smollet
etc and etc and etc
they do HATE = hypocrite jackasses
View attachment 293669

The Left loves to forget that stuff

now your bringing up smollet, what does he have to do with this?? Nothing, but you republicans are all over the place or in your case trampers.
gee--I don't know---maybe------because Smollet was a HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>
duh

He wasn't motivated by hate, he was motivated by greed.
o yes--blacks are not human --they can't hate
:rolleyes-41:
he HATES Trump --plain and simple

That's rich, the queen of GOP hate radio accuses others of hate.
^^^^^^^this is 100% correct.
You may claim rush is correct about (D) hatred, but you cannot claim that rush himself is NOT full of hate.
Cry all you want, rush gets PAID to promote hate and disguise it as some sort of patriotism. FACT.

You just proved Rush to be right. Thank you.

Thank You for continuing to say stupid stuff. You fit right in with trumps childish discourse.

Democrats have "abandoned any pretense" of caring about what the American people want, and their constant attacks on President Donald Trump will go on after he wins the 2020 race, conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh said Friday.

"They have abandoned any pretense of any care or concern of what the American people want," Limbaugh told Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "After Trump wins 2020, they'll keep going like he's John Gotti. So people better get ready for this because this isn't going to end because the Democrats are nothing but pure raw hatred."

"Democrats are wandering aimlessly and being propelled by one thing, you guys," Limbaugh said. "You're watching it. You watched it with the three so-called expert witnesses. We are watching pure, raw, hatred. They hate the man and they hate the people who elected him. They hate him because he beat them. Trump, meanwhile, "keeps plugging away," said Limbaugh, as the "economy is roaring."

ME: I have said this already: The impeachment is based on hate and lies and nothing else. Democrats are sheer evil.
That's some pretty funny, heavy duty Irony right there.

The OP stands as FACT and is un-refuted:

Democrats have "abandoned any pretense" of caring about what the American people want, and their constant attacks on President Donald Trump will go on after he wins the 2020 race, conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh said Friday.

"They have abandoned any pretense of any care or concern of what the American people want," Limbaugh told Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "After Trump wins 2020, they'll keep going like he's John Gotti. So people better get ready for this because this isn't going to end because the Democrats are nothing but pure raw hatred."

"Democrats are wandering aimlessly and being propelled by one thing, you guys," Limbaugh said. "You're watching it. You watched it with the three so-called expert witnesses. We are watching pure, raw, hatred. They hate the man and they hate the people who elected him. They hate him because he beat them. Trump, meanwhile, "keeps plugging away," said Limbaugh, as the "economy is roaring."

ME: I have said this already: The impeachment is based on hate and lies and nothing else. Democrats are sheer evil.

Democrat definition of hate = anyone who disagrees with them

Republican definition = representatives who attack voters, representatives who value globalism over nationalism, Washington D.C making up attacks for the sake of attacking with no basis in reality

I don't actually hate the communists. They have been sold the 'it takes a village' crap over personal responsibility for quite some time. It has an unhealthy allure that the elite use to buy their summer homes and yachts. Once you lower standards to a large degree, those in power can do anything.

Democrat definition of hate = anyone who disagrees with them

Republican definition = representatives who attack voters, representatives who value globalism over nationalism, Washington D.C making up attacks for the sake of attacking with no basis in reality

Great post. The word "hate" like the word "racism" for them are weapons without real meaning

Yes the republicans are a hateful bunch, impeaching a man over lying about a blow job, which Gingrich carried on an affair with an aid, while married.

Gingrich WAS NOT PRESIDENT...Clinton was PRESIDENT.
Clinton ADMITTED the act.....after initially LYING about it. "Small" detail you choose to ignore.

All that is required for imbeciles to prevail is for non imbeciles to do nothing.

America cannot survive with people so ignorant and willfully deceptive that they say things such as the above quote.
We need to have a means to cull the idiocy....our survival literally hangs on it.

Yes the republicans are a hateful bunch, impeaching a man over lying about a blow job, which Gingrich carried on an affair with an aid, while married.

Clinton ADMITTED the act.....after initially LYING about it. "Small" detail you choose to ignore.

All that is required for imbeciles to prevail is for non imbeciles to do nothing.

America cannot survive with people so ignorant and willfully deceptive that they say things such as the above quote.
We need to have a means to cull the idiocy....our survival literally hangs on it.

"
We need to have a means to cull the idiocy....our survival literally hangs on it."

did you just say you want to kill liberals?

yes....you did.

Fake Catholic Nancy Pelosi is the BIGGEST HATER of all!

"
We need to have a means to cull the idiocy....our survival literally hangs on it."

did you just say you want to kill liberals?

yes....you did.
I don’t think he said that, I think he said we need to bring back Treason as punishable by hanging and firing squad. But If the noose fits, WEAR IT!

Gingrich on Democrats' hatred of Trump: It's a pathology, 'not politics'

Democrats' negative attitude toward President Trump is obsessive and does not qualify as normal politics, said former House Speaker Newt Gingrich during an interview with "America's Newsroom" on Wednesday.

"These are fanatics," he said. "The intensity of their emotional commitment to being destructive is really quite remarkable."

"The reason is, they have never accepted his beating Hillary Clinton," Gingrich added. "They cannot believe that he has now gotten 165 federal judges who are conservative. They deeply dislike him. They deeply dislike his policies. It really is a pathology. This is not politics. This is a psychological condition. And of course, every day that he tweets, he reminds them."

Forum List

Back