Rush Limbaugh: Dems Motivated by 'Pure Raw Hatred'

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

Democrats have "abandoned any pretense" of caring about what the American people want, and their constant attacks on President Donald Trump will go on after he wins the 2020 race, conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh said Friday.

"They have abandoned any pretense of any care or concern of what the American people want," Limbaugh told Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "After Trump wins 2020, they'll keep going like he's John Gotti. So people better get ready for this because this isn't going to end because the Democrats are nothing but pure raw hatred."

"Democrats are wandering aimlessly and being propelled by one thing, you guys," Limbaugh said. "You're watching it. You watched it with the three so-called expert witnesses. We are watching pure, raw, hatred. They hate the man and they hate the people who elected him. They hate him because he beat them. Trump, meanwhile, "keeps plugging away," said Limbaugh, as the "economy is roaring."

ME: I have said this already: The impeachment is based on hate and lies and nothing else. Democrats are sheer evil.

• Banned

Democrats have "abandoned any pretense" of caring about what the American people want, and their constant attacks on President Donald Trump will go on after he wins the 2020 race, conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh said Friday.

"They have abandoned any pretense of any care or concern of what the American people want," Limbaugh told Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "After Trump wins 2020, they'll keep going like he's John Gotti. So people better get ready for this because this isn't going to end because the Democrats are nothing but pure raw hatred."

"Democrats are wandering aimlessly and being propelled by one thing, you guys," Limbaugh said. "You're watching it. You watched it with the three so-called expert witnesses. We are watching pure, raw, hatred. They hate the man and they hate the people who elected him. They hate him because he beat them. Trump, meanwhile, "keeps plugging away," said Limbaugh, as the "economy is roaring."

ME: I have said this already: The impeachment is based on hate and lies and nothing else. Democrats are sheer evil.

Oh the hypocrisy:

That's rich, the queen of GOP hate radio accuses others of hate.
See my sig!
"Impeach the MF.
Smollet
etc and etc and etc
they do HATE = hypocrite jackasses
upload_2019-12-7_7-52-19.jpeg

Democrats hate anyone that doesn't agree with them. They are intellecutally dishonest and weak minded. Politicians that want control LOVE these sorts of people.

But wait. You guys keep telling us that no one listens to Rush Limpdick

The man has made a living off screamng into a microphone about Democrats for decades. :lol:

But wait. You guys keep telling us that no one listens to Rush Limpdick
He remains the "intellectual" core of the party, although Hannity is now a very close second, followed by Mark Levin.

Three guys who have a vested professional interest in keeping the alternate universe as controlled and angry and isolated as possible.

Last edited:

Democrats are defending the Constitution and making it clear that nobody is above the law.

Trump says he is president and can do anything he wants

Oh the hypocrisy:

Yes the republicans are a hateful bunch, impeaching a man over lying about a blow job, which Gingrich carried on an affair with an aid, while married.

Forum List

Back