Rush Limbaugh warned us before he went to his reward....this is what he said....

By running Hillary they did pretty much cede the election. Why they thought running the most despised and divisive politician in the country was a good idea is probably something that will be be explained.
I never liked her as a candidate; just too much negative baggage, real or not.

The sad thing is that the next presidential election had even worse candidates.

I never liked her as a candidate; just too much negative baggage, real or not.

The sad thing is that the next presidential election had even worse candidates.

Hillary, Trump or Biden is like asking if you want cancer, a heart attack or a stroke.

The quotes from Limbaugh don’t seem to be about electoral votes. He talks about a majority of the people voting for a candidate, thus giving them a mandate.
No. The mandate isn't set by the mob.
If you spent the last 45 years flooding states with illegals that isn't a mandate.
Human-trafficking for the purposes of changing the voter demographics is a felony.

They counted more votes for Biden...but Trump got more REAL votes from REAL people.
Mail-in ballots helped John Fetterman get elected. Over 70% of mail-in ballots went for Fetterman.
Mail-in ballots mailed out to unsolicited addresses, hiding the counting rooms from the press and observers, taking ballots to an unauthorized location to be counted without verifying the signatures matched.

What could possibly go wrong?
Absentee Ballots address all of the justification points that Democrats make for Mail- In Ballots. The difference is the voter initiates the request for the ballot..Unsolicited ballots being mailed out against a list of registered voters that Democrats fight against any type of purge due to inactivity over a certain number of years AND closing off counting rooms is only going to raise uncertainty and doubt when it comes to elections. I guarantee you if Democrats are on the losing side of an election under these conditions they will lose their shit. Remember, these are the same people that went batshit over hanging chads.

No. The mandate isn't set by the mob.
If you spent the last 45 years flooding states with illegals that isn't a mandate.
Human-trafficking for the purposes of changing the voter demographics is a felony.
You disagree with the comments by Limbaugh, got it.

I might point out that neither of the two major parties seems to have tried all that hard to stem illegal immigration (policy, not rhetoric), but I wonder if you’d accept that.

“The American Experiment” is not just a euphemism for the difficulty in self-governing a free society. We actually live in a complex experiment for organizing a commerce union of different states of cultures that are all using the same flawed government model. In general, the output of the misordered series of experiments has been favorable, and the accomplishments of American society have been tremendously beneficial to the modern world. However, the increasingly vitriolic partisan discourse and persistent social disorderliness that we are enduring should be the noticeable malfunction and symptom cycling of the inaccurate experiment over-run.
All Republics Go Bananas

You disagree with the comments by Limbaugh, got it.

I might point out that neither of the two major parties seems to have tried all that hard to stem illegal immigration (policy, not rhetoric), but I wonder if you’d accept that.
I think it's clear that what I said before is the case.
We're being taken for a ride and nobody can be trusted.
This is all a big game being played on us by the Deep State.
As soon as you realize that maybe you'll have a clue.

Communist marxists have to indoctrinate useful idiots.

That fat drug-addled blowhard, is worm food. Rush was a nasty degenerate. Why would any decent person want to resurrect his hatred?
Guaranteed you'll never become half as successful as Rush was. But not to worry, many know you as a POS.

Guaranteed you'll never become half as successful as Rush was. But not to worry, many know you as a POS.
I cellebrated his death. I plan on meeting him in Hell and pissing down his throat after I rip his head off. Great fantasy, eh? Just like his world view.

Yes, Limbaugh indeed was the Father of the Alternate Universe, the seed of this whole national disaster.

"Everyone is out to get you. But you can trust me". And they did.
Yes. The hours and hours of this man pounding away that the "media" is all wrong but he has the 'truth', laid the foundation for the current cult of Trump.

Now they even attack elections and claim to be patriots, all because of a psychopath. Crazy times.

Forum List

Back