Rules for Thee and not for me Pelosi Ad

really? i must have missed that..

You missed a lot of stuff when you spent 2009-2016 muttering the N-word under your breathe constantly.
hey dick, you know nothing about me, so your comment is FAKE NEWS.. and in our part of the country, we all get along. so, all said and done, you are WRONG once again

hey dick, you know nothing about me, so your comment is FAKE NEWS.. and in our part of the country, we all get along. so, all said and done, you are WRONG once again

The fact you keep making comments about Obama when he isn't even the topic tells me he is living rent free in your head 4 years after he left.

The fact you keep making comments about Obama when he isn't even the topic tells me he is living rent free in your head 4 years after he left.
wrong again!!! i just pointed out a few things that you neglected to. you must have a case of stupidity going on. dont assume anything about me because, once again, you will be WRONG

New Ad from Trump on Rules for Thee and not for me

Enjoy the ad in the video of this link.

The Trump campaign released a brutal new ad savaging Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for getting a blow out at a salon in San Francisco without wearing a mask and then having the audacity to claim she fell victim to a “set up” after getting caught.
Outside of Californians if she is up for election (and I do not know if she is), does anyone else really care? I don't.
You should care---that evil old Beitch has a lot of power and has been using it to screw america over. If she is successful in creating enough chaos on election night to invalidate the election--she becomes Queen Pelosi.

The Trump campaign released a brutal new ad savaging Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for getting a blow out at a salon in San Francisco without wearing a mask and then having the audacity to claim she fell victim to a “set up” after getting caught.
Outside of Californians if she is up for election (and I do not know if she is), does anyone else really care? I don't.
You should care---that evil old Beitch has a lot of power and has been using it to screw america over. If she is successful in creating enough chaos on election night to invalidate the election--she becomes Queen Pelosi.
not if ITS locked up for treason---just saying

maybe in your little world. but if YOU were, then nothing else mattered, screw everyone else, youre set. shitty mentality

Uh, except for the very rich, no one did well under Bush and most people are in trouble under Trump... so there's that.
i was doing quite well during bush admin. btw, im doing much better today, so your point is mute. it all went to hell under BARRAG o

Trump actually tired to. And still is.

Actually, his first response to any failure - Covid, Recession, Wild Fires, Riots - is that it's not his fault.

Maybe we need someone who will take responsibility for problems.

actually it came crumbling down under the BARRAG o admin. for alot more people

I think you are a little confused. Bush crashed the economy in 2008. Trump did it again in 2020.

Funny how these recessions ONLY seem to break out when Republicans are in charge.
You're so full of shit your breath stinks.
you didnt mention the one when BARRAG o was in there , did you forget
What in the name of Jesus Christ and a pair of fuzzy dice are you babbling about?

I've read the constitution and that is not the way it works. If you are waking up with these dreams, try Ambien to sleep through the whole night. If it is a daytime supposedly awake dream thing, you really need to talk to somebody,.... eh,.... somebody else.

ns0uxvqvadn51.jpg

Remember that Pelosi is third in line to get the nuke codes for this countries arsenal should something happen to Trump or Pence, and she claims she was duped by a hairdresser. Let that sink in.

i was doing quite well during bush admin. btw, im doing much better today, so your point is mute. it all went to hell under BARRAG o

I know, you saw a black man in there, doing more than you'll ever do, and you completely lost your shit for 8 years.

Remember that Pelosi is third in line to get the nuke codes for this countries arsenal should something happen to Trump or Pence, and she claims she was duped by a hairdresser. Let that sink in.

Well, no, if she were treated like Pence or Drumpf, the Secret Service would have combed that salon before they ever entered to make sure there were no hidden cameras taking secret video.

Drumpf just babbled a whole bunch of stuff to Woodward knowingly.

I know, you saw a black man in there, doing more than you'll ever do, and you completely lost your shit for 8 years.

Well, no, if she were treated like Pence or Drumpf, the Secret Service would have combed that salon before they ever entered to make sure there were no hidden cameras taking secret video.

Drumpf just babbled a whole bunch of stuff to Woodward knowingly.
sounds to me, you are the racial 1..you brought it up. and, asshole, you know nothing about me, so, where do you get off thinking you are more than you will ever be---which reading the shit you post is basically garbage,biased and wortless. have a rotton day!!!

sounds to me, you are the racial 1..you brought it up. and, asshole, you know nothing about me, so, where do you get off thinking you are more than you will ever be---which reading the shit you post is basically garbage,biased and wortless. have a rotton day!!!

The very fact that Obama is living in your head rent free is telling enough. Your side put in a complete crazy person because the Black Guy upset you so much by doing a pretty darned good job.

The very fact that Obama is living in your head rent free is telling enough. Your side put in a complete crazy person because the Black Guy upset you so much by doing a pretty darned good job.
look asswipe racist, until you can come up with a good response, its best you keep your stupid thoughts to yourself.

We have a terrorist dictator who is running this country and Nancy Pelosi is at the forefront fighting against this person every day, and I’m not trying to excuse what happened, but we need her to keep fighting

SAVE US NANCY YOU'RE ALL WE HAVE!
dont you mean barking? this douche has done nothing for AMERICA.

look asswipe racist, until you can come up with a good response, its best you keep your stupid thoughts to yourself.

I've come up with a great response. I point out your angry response to Obama, who you are still whining about 3 years later. It's like whining about Woodrow Wilson.
i cant stop laughing...its only great in your head!!! and, i point out your angry response to your president--TRUMP!!! who, ironically, you are still whining about 4 years later. and your point was?

Pelosi didn't wear a mask as she had her hair washed. Trump fired the prosecutor who had evidence of his criminal actions. Sure, that sounds about equal.
Quick! Something about TRUMP!, stat!

i cant stop laughing...its only great in your head!!! and, i point out your angry response to your president--TRUMP!!! who, ironically, you are still whining about 4 years later. and your point was?

1000 People die every day from TRUMP PLAGUE...

When Trump is gone, and in prison where he belongs, he won't bother me at all.

1000 People die every day from TRUMP PLAGUE...

When Trump is gone, and in prison where he belongs, he won't bother me at all.
you sound very delusional. you keep telling yourself that.

Forum List

Back