Rules for Thee and not for me Pelosi Ad

Hard to believe it, but that chick will probably get re elected in November.

Re-appointed (by the Establishment) is more like it.
Along with Schumer and their other agents of chaos
I heard the state party doesn't think much of her, because she would have to be considered an embarrassment, and that is how they got Caruso-Cabrera to run against her. Did not work because started too late.

Thousands of salon businesses destroyed by Pelosi's policies, then she breaks the law and gets her hair done at one? The hypocrisy and elitism is off the charts here.

For anyone who doesn't wanna scroll through a bunch of nonsense to get to the video

That old hag BITCH just got destroyed. She is the poster child for do as I say not as I do asshole Democrats.

Understand, but you over rate the relative importance of getting caught having your hair done at a shop instead of having somebody come by the house. For good or bad, been there 33 years and a blow dry isn't going to change anything. Note: She got a blow dry, not a blow job.

For anyone who doesn't wanna scroll through a bunch of nonsense to get to the video

That old hag BITCH just got destroyed. She is the poster child for do as I say not as I do asshole Democrats.

Understand, but you over rate the relative importance of getting caught having your hair done at a shop instead of having somebody come by the house. For good or bad, been there 33 years and a blow dry isn't going to change anything. Note: She got a blow dry, not a blow job.

She's speaker of the House. After running her big mouth for months talking down to everyone about wearing a mask she exempts herself? The old hag should resign in disgrace.

She's speaker of the House. After running her big mouth for months talking down to everyone about wearing a mask she exempts herself? The old hag should resign in disgrace.

Do you think that is likely to happen? Now really. If trump had resigned in disgrace when he first became an international embarrassment to the US, Putin would have that pent house suite right now.

Do you think that is likely to happen? Now really. If trump had resigned in disgrace when he first became an international embarrassment to the US, Putin would have that pent house suite right now.

Lib please be gone from my sight and take your Putin conspiracy BS with you. :eusa_hand:

Lib please be gone from my sight and take your Putin conspiracy BS with you. :eusa_hand:

Dang trumper. Just how many californians in her district to you think you are really addressing? Get a clue. They are the ones you have to convince. If not trying to convince them, you are just a snowflake whiner, or is it wiener?

New Ad from Trump on Rules for Thee and not for me

Enjoy the ad in the video of this link.

The Trump campaign released a brutal new ad savaging Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for getting a blow out at a salon in San Francisco without wearing a mask and then having the audacity to claim she fell victim to a “set up” after getting caught.

Yep, and her constituents would say, she could have her hair cut on 5th ave and they would still vote for her. So what's your point?

Dang trumper. Just how many californians in her district to you think you are really addressing? Get a clue. They are the ones you have to convince. If not trying to convince them, you are just a snowflake whiner, or is it wiener?

California doesn't matter this Nov, no more than it did in 2016. Real Americans in the battle ground states find Pelosi's hypocrisy and elitist BS offensive. RIP Dem party this Nov you get what's coming to you.

The Trump campaign released a brutal new ad savaging Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for getting a blow out at a salon in San Francisco without wearing a mask and then having the audacity to claim she fell victim to a “set up” after getting caught.

Yep, and her constituents would say, she could have her hair cut on 5th ave and they would still vote for her. So what's your point?

Nancy Pelosi is the leader of the Democratic party, which is awesome for Trump. :eusa_clap:

You should stop doing drugs...................They create the rules then don't follow them........then say I didn't know..........as other DNC shitholes arrest hair stylists for tring to open to feed their kids.........

Nice huh............From this fake ass pandemic and HYPOCRISY of the leaders............had this been a average citizen they would have fined her.

We have a terrorist dictator who is running this country and Nancy Pelosi is at the forefront fighting against this person every day, and I’m not trying to excuse what happened, but we need her to keep fighting

SAVE US NANCY YOU'RE ALL WE HAVE!

Outside of Californians if she is up for election (and I do not know if she is), does anyone else really care? I don't.

Of course not.

Laws are for little people

Democrats choose to be represented by a truly horrible mean old woman.

Now Pelosi is angry that World Peace is "distracting".

NANCY STILL WANTS TO GIVE WAR A CHANCE: Pelosi: Trump Negotiating Peace Between Israel and Arab Countries Is a ‘Distraction.’

Peace in the Middle East is only a “distraction” if you don’t like peace. Or you’ve become so political that your feelings are more important than finding ways to reduce hostility and keep people from killing each other.

This is where the Democrats are right now.

This is the woman who is second in line to control the nuclear codes.

Democrats choose to be represented by a truly horrible mean old woman.

Now Pelosi is angry that World Peace is "distracting".

NANCY STILL WANTS TO GIVE WAR A CHANCE: Pelosi: Trump Negotiating Peace Between Israel and Arab Countries Is a ‘Distraction.’

Peace in the Middle East is only a “distraction” if you don’t like peace. Or you’ve become so political that your feelings are more important than finding ways to reduce hostility and keep people from killing each other.

This is where the Democrats are right now.

This is the woman who is second in line to control the nuclear codes.

What's scary.... Trump blows up our alliances that have kept the peace for fifty years, he take credit for a deal between the UAE and the Zionist Entity which has no real effect on the Middle East, (because the UAE has never gotten off their fat asses to fight anyone, really... that's why Americans are protecting their "assets". )

Trump is very good at taking credit for other people's work, and you suckers keep falling for it.

So let me get this straight.

Trump fucks up plague response, killing 180K people, we have riots in the streets, economy in flames, thousands of business closed for good.

And the biggest thing in the world for you is Nancy Pelosi took off a mask while getting her hair done?
Trump didn't screw up anything. The governors were in charge of their states and for the rioting. The governors and mayors of liberal shitholes are letting it happen.

Forum List

Back