Rules for Thee and not for me Pelosi Ad

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
New Ad from Trump on Rules for Thee and not for me

Enjoy the ad in the video of this link.

The Trump campaign released a brutal new ad savaging Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for getting a blow out at a salon in San Francisco without wearing a mask and then having the audacity to claim she fell victim to a “set up” after getting caught.

4dsgj3.jpg

The Trump campaign released a brutal new ad savaging Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for getting a blow out at a salon in San Francisco without wearing a mask and then having the audacity to claim she fell victim to a “set up” after getting caught.
Nazi Pelousy is a worthless sh*thead. Thank you.

Outside of Californians if she is up for election (and I do not know if she is), does anyone else really care? I don't.

Awesome!! It reminds me of those old Batman shows where Batman is unloading on the bad guy. BIFF!! BAAAM!!! KA-POW!!!!

Outside of Californians if she is up for election (and I do not know if she is), does anyone else really care? I don't.
Well........why are you responding and she is what place number in line for the President in the Chain of Command........

hmmm..............She's fair game and your butt hurt is noted.............If that would have been a ordinary citizen .....they would be fined or possibly arrested.

But it sucks just seeing her ugly face all the time. It would help considerably if she weren't SO darn stupid.

Well........why are you responding and she is what place number in line for the President in the Chain of Command........

hmmm..............She's fair game and your butt hurt is noted.............If that would have been a ordinary citizen .....they would be fined or possibly arrested.
Thank you.

You look at the despots of the world now and in history and you see things like her in power that would fold in a second in a life losing situation or worse, massively overreact. .

My butt is not hurt over Speaker Pelosi. Supposed to be a big girl she can fend for herself. Always funny when Democrat politician or Republican get caught doing or saying something in spite of it being something they are supposed to be against or not doing or saying something in support of something they are supposed to be for. I do get the part about 3rd in line, but really just regard her as another career politician and usually a fairly smart one, but often a loudmouth jerk. Still overall she doesn't effect me much, here in Tennessee. I do see people get totally bent out of shape over her, and to tell the truth, I find that amusing too. It is one of the benefits of not supporting a party. You get to laugh at both parties and the people who tie themselves in knots trying to defend a party or attack a party. Lots of people think party more important than people. I'm just not one of them. You ought to take out an add in California as they are the only ones that can really effect Speaker Pelosi.

Pelosi didn't wear a mask as she had her hair washed. Trump fired the prosecutor who had evidence of his criminal actions. Sure, that sounds about equal.

My butt is not hurt over Speaker Pelosi. Supposed to be a big girl she can fend for herself. Always funny when Democrat politician or Republican get caught doing or saying something in spite of it being something they are supposed to be against or not doing or saying something in support of something they are supposed to be for. I do get the part about 3rd in line, but really just regard her as another career politician and usually a fairly smart one, but often a loudmouth jerk. Still overall she doesn't effect me much, here in Tennessee. I do see people get totally bent out of shape over her, and to tell the truth, I find that amusing too. It is one of the benefits of not supporting a party. You get to laugh at both parties and the people who tie themselves in knots trying to defend a party or attack a party. Lots of people think party more important than people. I'm just not one of them. You ought to take out an add in California as they are the only ones that can really effect Speaker Pelosi.
She's third in line for President and is the leader of the Dems in the House ......so I'll circular file your comments as deflection................she's fair game and if it weren't for brain dead libs in Cali........she wouldn't be in office.

Nice try.............NO DICE........

You should. She is the 3rd in line of succession and the leader of the house from which ALL monetary legislation is supposed to originate.

Only a fool doesn't care about someone in a position of that type of power. Not to judge what you think of her personally but you most certainly should care.

Forum List

Back