Rules for Thee and not for me Pelosi Ad

New Ad from Trump on Rules for Thee and not for me

Enjoy the ad in the video of this link.

The Trump campaign released a brutal new ad savaging Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for getting a blow out at a salon in San Francisco without wearing a mask and then having the audacity to claim she fell victim to a “set up” after getting caught.
Nazi Pelousy is a worthless sh*thead. Thank you.
and a douchebag, retard, greedy piece of shit, brain dead, feel free to add your own.

Last edited:
Democrats choose to be represented by a truly horrible mean old woman.

Now Pelosi is angry that World Peace is "distracting".

NANCY STILL WANTS TO GIVE WAR A CHANCE: Pelosi: Trump Negotiating Peace Between Israel and Arab Countries Is a ‘Distraction.’

Peace in the Middle East is only a “distraction” if you don’t like peace. Or you’ve become so political that your feelings are more important than finding ways to reduce hostility and keep people from killing each other.

This is where the Democrats are right now.

This is the woman who is second in line to control the nuclear codes.

What's scary.... Trump blows up our alliances that have kept the peace for fifty years, he take credit for a deal between the UAE and the Zionist Entity which has no real effect on the Middle East, (because the UAE has never gotten off their fat asses to fight anyone, really... that's why Americans are protecting their "assets". )

Trump is very good at taking credit for other people's work, and you suckers keep falling for it.
no, you just dont know how to deal with TRUTH, unless you twist it to suit.....just saying

New Ad from Trump on Rules for Thee and not for me

Enjoy the ad in the video of this link.

So let me get this straight.

Trump fucks up plague response, killing 180K people, we have riots in the streets, economy in flames, thousands of business closed for good.

And the biggest thing in the world for you is Nancy Pelosi took off a mask while getting her hair done?
Trump didn't screw up anything. The governors were in charge of their states and for the rioting. The governors and mayors of liberal shitholes are letting it happen.
vote all the demoncrats out. watch the whine ass show begin then. NYers need to get rid of cuomo the homo, and the asswipe in NYC

Trump didn't screw up anything. The governors were in charge of their states and for the rioting. The governors and mayors of liberal shitholes are letting it happen.

Let's get someone who wants to be president of the WHOLE country and not just the parts of the country that like him.
you want to change your tune after you see that the demoncrats have done NOTHING. especially BEIJING joe in the 47 years you supported this..wow...maybe you should have tried the other side 45 years ago----just saying

you want to change your tune after you see that the demoncrats have done NOTHING. especially BEIJING joe in the 47 years you supported this..wow...maybe you should have tried the other side 45 years ago----just saying

Just saying. Most of us were better off under Obama and Clinton than Trump and Bush... and those guys were legitimately elected.

Just saying. Most of us were better off under Obama and Clinton than Trump and Bush... and those guys were legitimately elected.
maybe in your little world. but if YOU were, then nothing else mattered, screw everyone else, youre set. shitty mentality

maybe in your little world. but if YOU were, then nothing else mattered, screw everyone else, youre set. shitty mentality

Uh, except for the very rich, no one did well under Bush and most people are in trouble under Trump... so there's that.
actually it came crumbling down under the BARRAG o admin. for alot more people

Trump actually tired to. And still is.

Actually, his first response to any failure - Covid, Recession, Wild Fires, Riots - is that it's not his fault.

Maybe we need someone who will take responsibility for problems.

I think you are a little confused. Bush crashed the economy in 2008. Trump did it again in 2020.

Funny how these recessions ONLY seem to break out when Republicans are in charge.

Actually, his first response to any failure - Covid, Recession, Wild Fires, Riots - is that it's not his fault.

I think you are a little confused. Bush crashed the economy in 2008. Trump did it again in 2020.

Funny how these recessions ONLY seem to break out when Republicans are in charge.
and what do you call --bailing bank ceos out w/their millions in bonuses provided by your BARRAG O? you must have forgotten that

You're so full of shit your breath stinks.

You're so full of shit your breath stinks.
you didnt mention the one when BARRAG o was in there , did you forget

and what do you call --bailing bank ceos out w/their millions in bonuses provided by your BARRAG O? you must have forgotten that

Most of the Bank Bailouts happened under Bush... and frankly, I would have loved to seen Obama prosecute the banksters, but he's have probably been assassinated a week later.
deflect---i was referring to the happenings under the BARRAG o admin. you seem to have by passed that

There wasn't one when Barack was in. He inherited a recession from Bush, but that recession was over by the end of 2009.

deflect---i was referring to the happenings under the BARRAG o admin. you seem to have by passed that

So was I. Obama gave us 72 months of job growth... until Trump fucked it all up.

Again, recessions aren't a bug of Republican Rule, they're a design feature.

There wasn't one when Barack was in. He inherited a recession from Bush, but that recession was over by the end of 2009.

So was I. Obama gave us 72 months of job growth... until Trump fucked it all up.

Again, recessions aren't a bug of Republican Rule, they're a design feature.
really? i must have missed that.. how long did it last? 12 hours

Forum List

Back