Rules for Thee and not for me Pelosi Ad

New Ad from Trump on Rules for Thee and not for me

Enjoy the ad in the video of this link.

The Trump campaign released a brutal new ad savaging Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for getting a blow out at a salon in San Francisco without wearing a mask and then having the audacity to claim she fell victim to a “set up” after getting caught.
Outside of Californians if she is up for election (and I do not know if she is), does anyone else really care? I don't.
But it sucks just seeing her ugly face all the time. It would help considerably if she weren't SO darn stupid.
Could be worse. Just think what the little AOC chick is going to be like in 30 years if New York doesn't get rid of her or rein her in. This fall could seal her deal for quite a few years. Unlikely the little loudmouth will blow off the home district for Washington life like her predecessor did. Pelosi, after about 33 years is like a fixture. If you are not effecting the thinking of a lot of Califonians (and from my vantage point here in the hinterland, no telling what effects those people that normal people could relate to) is pissing in the wind, dude. Good luck. Try not to make yourself crazy. You might need yourself someday.

So let me get this straight.

Trump fucks up plague response, killing 180K people, we have riots in the streets, economy in flames, thousands of business closed for good.

And the biggest thing in the world for you is Nancy Pelosi took off a mask while getting her hair done?

The Trump campaign released a brutal new ad savaging Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi for getting a blow out at a salon in San Francisco without wearing a mask and then having the audacity to claim she fell victim to a “set up” after getting caught.
Outside of Californians if she is up for election (and I do not know if she is), does anyone else really care? I don't.
Well........why are you responding and she is what place number in line for the President in the Chain of Command........

hmmm..............She's fair game and your butt hurt is noted.............If that would have been a ordinary citizen .....they would be fined or possibly arrested.
My butt is not hurt over Speaker Pelosi. Supposed to be a big girl she can fend for herself. Always funny when Democrat politician or Republican get caught doing or saying something in spite of it being something they are supposed to be against or not doing or saying something in support of something they are supposed to be for. I do get the part about 3rd in line, but really just regard her as another career politician and usually a fairly smart one, but often a loudmouth jerk. Still overall she doesn't effect me much, here in Tennessee. I do see people get totally bent out of shape over her, and to tell the truth, I find that amusing too. It is one of the benefits of not supporting a party. You get to laugh at both parties and the people who tie themselves in knots trying to defend a party or attack a party. Lots of people think party more important than people. I'm just not one of them. You ought to take out an add in California as they are the only ones that can really effect Speaker Pelosi.
She's third in line for President and is the leader of the Dems in the House ......so I'll circular file your comments as deflection................she's fair game and if it weren't for brain dead libs in Cali........she wouldn't be in office.

Nice try.............NO DICE........
No, no. Knock yourself out. There has got to be about 10 Californians that regularly post on here and I've talked with at least 3 that are pretty normal. You might swing her next election on here, but I doubt it.

Well........why are you responding and she is what place number in line for the President in the Chain of Command........

hmmm..............She's fair game and your butt hurt is noted.............If that would have been a ordinary citizen .....they would be fined or possibly arrested.
My butt is not hurt over Speaker Pelosi. Supposed to be a big girl she can fend for herself. Always funny when Democrat politician or Republican get caught doing or saying something in spite of it being something they are supposed to be against or not doing or saying something in support of something they are supposed to be for. I do get the part about 3rd in line, but really just regard her as another career politician and usually a fairly smart one, but often a loudmouth jerk. Still overall she doesn't effect me much, here in Tennessee. I do see people get totally bent out of shape over her, and to tell the truth, I find that amusing too. It is one of the benefits of not supporting a party. You get to laugh at both parties and the people who tie themselves in knots trying to defend a party or attack a party. Lots of people think party more important than people. I'm just not one of them. You ought to take out an add in California as they are the only ones that can really effect Speaker Pelosi.
She's third in line for President and is the leader of the Dems in the House ......so I'll circular file your comments as deflection................she's fair game and if it weren't for brain dead libs in Cali........she wouldn't be in office.

No, no. Knock yourself out. There has got to be about 10 Californians that regularly post on here and I've talked with at least 3 that are pretty normal. You might swing her next election on here, but I doubt it.
A shining example of DNC Hypocrisy on display..........given what they have done......it's mild.

You should. She is the 3rd in line of succession and the leader of the house from which ALL monetary legislation is supposed to originate.

Only a fool doesn't care about someone in a position of that type of power. Not to judge what you think of her personally but you most certainly should care.
3rd in line is indeed a consideration, but of course we are talking about getting her getting caught getting her hair blown out at a shop instead of her having someone come by her house and that doesn't exactly get me incensed. I think she is kind of nutty, but what do you expect? She waffles between California and Washington DC, playing with the likes of Donnie and Moscow Mitch and a few others that would be just as well suited to the Mad Hatter's tea party. Well aware on the critical role in the budget process, but it still gets modified or agreed to in the Senate and then the president has to sign off or reject, but months later might just steal the money to do with as he sees fit, so that sort of negates the role of everybody involve in the constitutional budget process, except on the day of signing for the cameras.

Thanks for pointing out that the only people who are bothered by this are those with values.

A shining example of DNC Hypocrisy on display..........given what they have done......it's mild.
IF you are talking to me, I'm no Democrat so not only don't care, but hardly and example of the Democrat National Committee, nor even hypocritical. Tell you what, as I sit here in West Tennessee, I solemnly promise NOT to vote for Nancy Pelosi. There. Feel better? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

IF you are talking to me, I'm no Democrat so not only don't care, but hardly and example of the Democrat National Committee, nor even hypocritical. Tell you what, as I sit here in West Tennessee, I solemnly promise NOT to vote for Nancy Pelosi. There. Feel better? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Your deflection noted and trying to tone down her position in this country is noted.........and ......oh well.

Your deflection noted and trying to tone down her position in this country is noted.........and ......oh well.
There you go. Thanks for playing. :cool:

Anytime .......and the thread purpose stands...........The leader of the DNC is above the law................poor thing......

You said you didn't care.........but are desperate to change the subject.........your deodorant isn't working anymore BTW

Anytime .......and the thread purpose stands...........The leader of the DNC is above the law................poor thing......

You said you didn't care.........but are desperate to change the subject.........your deodorant isn't working anymore BTW
I don't care. Have her prosecuted if you are a Californian. You know you can swear out a warrant there if you have standing and if you witnessed the act in person you can place her under arrest and haul her downtown. I saw it on a rerun of Adam 12, just last week. Heck, have her tried, flogged and pilloried. I'll get some popcorn at watch that too. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Oh wait. There might be something like trump and cannot be prosecuted for crimes while in office. If that is the case, you'll just have to whine and bitch on the internet to stir up the voters in the California district that elected her, but honestly you'd be better served taking it to the papers in California. Have fun. :)

1599396177978.png

What the hell is with the weirdo sign language people at these announcements? Uh, isn't closed captioning available for these scripted events? It’s always some flaming homo or blue haired whale doing it.

Pray for whomever has to do sign language for a Biden event

How about this guy?
<iframe width="552" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forum List

Back