Pelosi bids for reelection and 2 more years of insider trading

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a surprise announcement, Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi confirmed she will be seeking reelection for yet another 2-year term of lucrative insider trading.

"I have long served the people of San Francisco in Congress by enriching myself with privileged information while my hometown descends into chaos," said Pelosi in a statement. "With your support, I hope to continue my important work for another two years. Good morning, Sunday morning."

The mayor of San Francisco celebrated the announcement on Friday. "Our city has long been a place of lawless greed and theft, and we're proud to see Mrs. Pelosi bring those values to Washington," said Mayor London Breed while brushing broken glass off the front seat of her car. "Give us two more years of Pelosi!"

Have they put Trump in jail yet?

Anyone?

Good for her
Pelosi is a historic member of Congress
Her legacy is hard to match

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a surprise announcement, Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi confirmed she will be seeking reelection for yet another 2-year term of lucrative insider trading.

"I have long served the people of San Francisco in Congress by enriching myself with privileged information while my hometown descends into chaos," said Pelosi in a statement. "With your support, I hope to continue my important work for another two years. Good morning, Sunday morning."

The mayor of San Francisco celebrated the announcement on Friday. "Our city has long been a place of lawless greed and theft, and we're proud to see Mrs. Pelosi bring those values to Washington," said Mayor London Breed while brushing broken glass off the front seat of her car. "Give us two more years of Pelosi!"

Anyone?
Well, Congressional insider trading is still legal.
Now what?

Anyone?
She's poisonous. She needs more than two years to cover up all the creepy stunts she pulled, because I'm guessing that about 99 out of 100 times she slyly slipped a Republican a false accusation that would ruin their chances of re-election. As a former card-carrying communist, she's a narcissistic control freak. Oh, wait. Communism is always run by narcissistic control freaks. What was I thinking?

Last edited:
Well certainly, no Republicans are as accomplished
Not true, Al Capone was a Republican

1694212772467.png

She's poisonous. She needs more than two years to cover up all the creepy stunts she pulled, because I'm guessing that about 99 out of 100 times she slyly slipped a Republican a false accusation that would ruin their chances of re-election. As a former card-carrying communist, she's a narcissistic control freak. Oh, wait. Communism is always run by narcissistic control freaks. What was I thinking?
"As a former card-carrying communist..."
Does Putin know she turned her card in? Did he send out a blast fax to inform all of her haters, or just the haters on this board? Maybe That's why a trump thumper bashed Paul's head.
Please tell us more. I love seeing your side, and especially you, laughed at with your Deep State knowledge of our political elite!
😂😂😂😂😂

Anyone?
She shouldn't run, IMO. Time to retire.

Forum List

Back