Rules Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
I have reported people advocating murder on this site several times. Everything from shooting to dragging with a chain, but there has been no mod action to remove any of it. I can only assume advocating murder is now acceptable. Please notify everyone of your rules change.

I have reported people advocating murder on this site several times. Everything from shooting to dragging with a chain, but there has been no mod action to remove any of it. I can only assume advocating murder is now acceptable. Please notify everyone of your rules change.
This is not a site for sensitive snowflakes. Go be an annoying snitch elsewhere.

Unless they were threatening YOU, it's never been a rule. Saying how you're going to kill someone(s) is fine; just be careful about sex with goats.

Boom in before the lock.jpg

This is not a site for sensitive snowflakes. Go be an annoying snitch elsewhere.

Advocating murder is a step beyond calling someone an idiot. I'm sorry that many here don't seem to realize that.

Advocating murder is a step beyond calling someone an idiot. I'm sorry that many here don't seem to realize that.
Oh shut up.

Unless they were threatening YOU, it's never been a rule. Saying how you're going to kill someone(s) is fine; just be careful about sex with goats.

If I misunderstood the rule, I will appologize, and I understand the difference between a silly joke and what is obvious advocation of murder. Either way, we need clarification.

Bulldog is far from a sensitive snowflake. I agree with his concern about the way some posters here like to inflame the citizenry to violent thoughts. But I feel that way about video games and half the shows on tv, too. Wasn't it Eddy Murphy who said about censorship, "We can go on and on about murdering someone, but we can't say "fuck"?

LOL It's true.

There's a difference between advocating and wishing besides there is no rule barring either. The rule specifically addresses direct threats against forum members and their families. You're not the first to have complained about this and you probably won't be the last. The one benefit (if you want to see it that way) is those who are "advocating" (as you claim) are simply showing all what kind of scum they really are.......

There's a difference between advocating and wishing besides there is no rule barring either. The rule specifically addresses direct threats against forum members and their families. You're not the first to have complained about this and you probably won't be the last. The one benefit (if you want to see it that way) is those who are "advocating" (as you claim) are simply showing all what kind of scum they really are.......
Let me make a wild guess it was in a race thread.

I've thought that you've wished hideous harm to come to many members (including me) and politicians that you disagree with around here without you actually posting it...

For Shame ... :eusa_naughty:

I've thought that you've wished hideous harm to come to many members (including me) and politicians that you disagree with around here without you actually posting it...

For Shame ... :eusa_naughty:
Whaddid you just say?

How much do you charge for a palm reading?

Most threads appear to be taking that route these days. It only shows that people on both sides have become more frustrated and angry with the opposing side but it's always the extremes that start calling or wishing for violence. The board (as are most political boards) mostly representative of the extreme factions so the views tend to be heavily skewed. However the current social changes/demands are particularly upsetting to many, many who are more moderately conservative, driving some further right and possibly setting the stage for more violence. I hope cooler heads prevail but I expect the harder the left pushes the more reactionary and intractable the right will become.

Most threads appear to be taking that route these days. It only shows that people on both sides have become more frustrated and angry with the opposing side but it's always the extremes that start calling or wishing for violence. The board (as are most political boards) mostly representative of the extreme factions so the views tend to be heavily skewed. However the current social changes/demands are particularly upsetting to many, many who are more moderately conservative, driving some further right and possibly setting the stage for more violence. I hope cooler heads prevail but I expect the harder the left pushes the more reactionary and intractable the right will become.

So you think it's the left's fault that the right has become so violent? That's interesting.

It's your side that is advocating killing people it's my side saying what will happen to those who try it.
Maybe you should have a team meeting of snowflakes and hug a puppy before your side does something they'll not live long enough to regret

I agree push me in a direction I don't want to go and I'll meet force with force

Bulldog is far from a sensitive snowflake. I agree with his concern about the way some posters here like to inflame the citizenry to violent thoughts. But I feel that way about video games and half the shows on tv, too. Wasn't it Eddy Murphy who said about censorship, "We can go on and on about murdering someone, but we can't say "fuck"?

LOL It's true.
You can't imagine who much I value your take on what someone like Bulldog is. I hold you both in the same regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back