Rules Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reported people advocating murder on this site several times. Everything from shooting to dragging with a chain, but there has been no mod action to remove any of it. I can only assume advocating murder is now acceptable. Please notify everyone of your rules change.
There's a difference between advocating and wishing besides there is no rule barring either. The rule specifically addresses direct threats against forum members and their families. You're not the first to have complained about this and you probably won't be the last. The one benefit (if you want to see it that way) is those who are "advocating" (as you claim) are simply showing all what kind of scum they really are.......
Let me make a wild guess it was in a race thread.
Most threads appear to be taking that route these days. It only shows that people on both sides have become more frustrated and angry with the opposing side but it's always the extremes that start calling or wishing for violence. The board (as are most political boards) mostly representative of the extreme factions so the views tend to be heavily skewed. However the current social changes/demands are particularly upsetting to many, many who are more moderately conservative, driving some further right and possibly setting the stage for more violence. I hope cooler heads prevail but I expect the harder the left pushes the more reactionary and intractable the right will become.
I agree push me in a direction I don't want to go and I'll meet force with force
That's a typical human reaction, not always the best reaction but a reaction just the same.
yes and your thinking is why we are here at this point
Thanks for confirming my point. :thup:
Your point has a fallacy if you don't fight back they'll continue to take what you have
My point of view hasn't been wrong
I never said any different C Clayton...... Oh wait!! What was your name again?
regardless your point has a fallacy are you one of those turn the other cheek type of guys?
What I am talking about is social human dynamics with no right or wrong judgement, simply an observation of proven cause and effect. Obviously that's too far beyond your scope of comprehension. Not surprising considering like C Clayton you're both hyper partisan and think anyone who doesn't (in your mind) "toe your respective lines" is the enemy...... I'm actually quite amused, thanks. :thup:
Sure cause an effect I am aware of that but it appears what you left out is an acknowledgment of consequences
Leftists are devoid of that
That's part of your fallacy
Spoken like a true hyper partisan hack. :thup:
Neither side admits wrongdoing or accepts blame, normal human response especially in the Us vs Them Paradigm.
ok smart guy tell me why do a majority of leftists act violently towards the right and then act like they did nothing wrong when they are taken down?
Quite a few I'm sure. Again that's part of what I just said pertaining to the Us vs Them Paradigm. It's also called human nature........
you can't change human nature
Never said ya could just pointing it out which of course makes me the enemy of right and left hardliners. It gives the illusion that I'm not choosing sides but in my case it's not an illusion. I'm a student of human nature, human culture and society and human history, a chronologist so to speak watching human cycles throughout history and making comparisons. While I can't tell exactly what each conflict (social and otherwise) will ultimately result in I can be sure that in general history will repeat itself. I observe eventualities within events over time based on the general patterns that are an intrinsic part of our human march through history. Rise and fall, rise and fall, rise and fall.
You can't change human nature nor can you sit on the fence it will split you from asshole to neck

I have reported people advocating murder on this site several times. Everything from shooting to dragging with a chain, but there has been no mod action to remove any of it. I can only assume advocating murder is now acceptable. Please notify everyone of your rules change.
There's a difference between advocating and wishing besides there is no rule barring either. The rule specifically addresses direct threats against forum members and their families. You're not the first to have complained about this and you probably won't be the last. The one benefit (if you want to see it that way) is those who are "advocating" (as you claim) are simply showing all what kind of scum they really are.......
Most threads appear to be taking that route these days. It only shows that people on both sides have become more frustrated and angry with the opposing side but it's always the extremes that start calling or wishing for violence. The board (as are most political boards) mostly representative of the extreme factions so the views tend to be heavily skewed. However the current social changes/demands are particularly upsetting to many, many who are more moderately conservative, driving some further right and possibly setting the stage for more violence. I hope cooler heads prevail but I expect the harder the left pushes the more reactionary and intractable the right will become.
I agree push me in a direction I don't want to go and I'll meet force with force
That's a typical human reaction, not always the best reaction but a reaction just the same.
Your point has a fallacy if you don't fight back they'll continue to take what you have
regardless your point has a fallacy are you one of those turn the other cheek type of guys?
What I am talking about is social human dynamics with no right or wrong judgement, simply an observation of proven cause and effect. Obviously that's too far beyond your scope of comprehension. Not surprising considering like C Clayton you're both hyper partisan and think anyone who doesn't (in your mind) "toe your respective lines" is the enemy...... I'm actually quite amused, thanks. :thup:
Sure cause an effect I am aware of that but it appears what you left out is an acknowledgment of consequences
Neither side admits wrongdoing or accepts blame, normal human response especially in the Us vs Them Paradigm.
ok smart guy tell me why do a majority of leftists act violently towards the right and then act like they did nothing wrong when they are taken down?
Quite a few I'm sure. Again that's part of what I just said pertaining to the Us vs Them Paradigm. It's also called human nature........
Never said ya could just pointing it out which of course makes me the enemy of right and left hardliners. It gives the illusion that I'm not choosing sides but in my case it's not an illusion. I'm a student of human nature, human culture and society and human history, a chronologist so to speak watching human cycles throughout history and making comparisons. While I can't tell exactly what each conflict (social and otherwise) will ultimately result in I can be sure that in general history will repeat itself. I observe eventualities within events over time based on the general patterns that are an intrinsic part of our human march through history. Rise and fall, rise and fall, rise and fall.
You can't change human nature nor can you sit on the fence it will split you from asshole to neck
Lot of people sit on the fence and don't get split........ Of course the barbarians on both sides will try...... with their strident war cries of "CHOOSE OR DIE"!!!!! You actually think I want to watch the country of my birth to go the way of all great world powers throughout history? That I will enjoy it? Then you're crazy but then again trying to stop the inevitable is akin to standing in front of a speeding train with one's hand outstretched expecting it to stop. I'm not that suicidal, I fought my fight and have other things to focus on that are much more important to me. The next generation can take up the mantel and with God's help change the inevitable....... I wish em all the luck in the world, they'll need it.

So you think it's the left's fault that the right has become so violent? That's interesting.

So you think all those idiots out there burning and looting and attacking people because they wear a red hat are RIGHT wingers?

At the risk of running afoul of the site rules, I must say that such statements render me incredibly nonplussed.

Unless they were threatening YOU, it's never been a rule. Saying how you're going to kill someone(s) is fine; just be careful about sex with goats.
And don't post embarrassing pictures of dOnald tRump

With your location as NC and your user name having NC in it and your tag saying 100% NC, why the hell do you have the Virginia State seal as your avatar?

Trump supporters crave violence. I'm not surprised that there has been no action in telling people to knock it off.

Trump supporters crave violence. I'm not surprised that there has been no action in telling people to knock it off.
Go AHEAD I have asked several times now CITE the supposed incidents where right wingers initiated violence, Be specific now and make sure they are in the last 3 months.

Go AHEAD I have asked several times now CITE the supposed incidents where right wingers initiated violence, Be specific now and make sure they are in the last 3 months.

The right wing has a long history of violence. Everything from OKC to Waco to bombing abortion clinics to shooting up Wal*Marts, to celebrating cops who shoot people in the back to Charlottesville, to mailing bombs to people to running over them with your cars.... Of course, none of this falls into your carefully selected time frame. So it goes.

The right wing has a long history of violence. Everything from OKC to Waco to bombing abortion clinics to shooting up Wal*Marts, to celebrating cops who shoot people in the back to Charlottesville, to mailing bombs to people to running over them with your cars.... Of course, none of this falls into your carefully selected time frame. So it goes.
LOL NONE of them voted for Trump, NONE of them rioted and Burned and murdered for the last 2 months. You can not name a single one and then pretend all the violence shown on NATIONAL TV for weeks was not liberals democrats and anarchists all supporting the left.

LOL NONE of them voted for Trump, NONE of them rioted and Burned and murdered for the last 2 months. You can not name a single one and then pretend all the violence shown on NATIONAL TV for weeks was not liberals democrats and anarchists all supporting the left.

So you think it's the left's fault that the right has become so violent? That's interesting.
You realize that dog won't hunt, right?

Even 4 y/o kids see the left is the violence in America today.

In fact, to keep in topic of your OP, to support and encourage the rioting left is to advocate for murder; for that is what they are doing.
The riots are over. Have been for weeks.
There were riots today somewhere.

Well anyone advocating defunding and/or abolishing the police are advocating for murders to happen. Can we report those people?

Wrong, not Ringel's thinking.

“The right” isn’t running around shouting “no peace” and attacking people, looting, and burning businesses. That would be you leftwing lunatics.

Oh there has..maybe not publicly. Trust me. :tomato:

LOL, “long history” of violence, and all you got are a few lone wolf attacks?

The Democratic Party is the party of Native American genocide(Jacksonian Dems), slavery, the Civil War (the Confederacy), Jim Crow laws and the KKK, Japanese-American internment camps, and now Marxist BLM riots and domestic terrorism.

lady you have got the facts twisted ! their aint no mobs of conservatives running around looting burning and assaulting people they disagree with !

Link please want to see if you're taking it out of context

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back