Rules Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reported people advocating murder on this site several times. Everything from shooting to dragging with a chain, but there has been no mod action to remove any of it. I can only assume advocating murder is now acceptable. Please notify everyone of your rules change.
There's a difference between advocating and wishing besides there is no rule barring either. The rule specifically addresses direct threats against forum members and their families. You're not the first to have complained about this and you probably won't be the last. The one benefit (if you want to see it that way) is those who are "advocating" (as you claim) are simply showing all what kind of scum they really are.......
Let me make a wild guess it was in a race thread.
Most threads appear to be taking that route these days. It only shows that people on both sides have become more frustrated and angry with the opposing side but it's always the extremes that start calling or wishing for violence. The board (as are most political boards) mostly representative of the extreme factions so the views tend to be heavily skewed. However the current social changes/demands are particularly upsetting to many, many who are more moderately conservative, driving some further right and possibly setting the stage for more violence. I hope cooler heads prevail but I expect the harder the left pushes the more reactionary and intractable the right will become.

So you think it's the left's fault that the right has become so violent? That's interesting.
The right isnt burning anything down or assaulting innocent drivers

I have reported people advocating murder on this site several times. Everything from shooting to dragging with a chain, but there has been no mod action to remove any of it. I can only assume advocating murder is now acceptable. Please notify everyone of your rules change.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

He who seeks peace, prepare for war.

Letting those who would cause harm understand the terrible price to be paid is commendable.

There's a reason dogs bark, growl and get their hackles up.

I'd rather back down the left with words than other more permanent means.

Last edited:
Trump Derangement Syndrome is the worst pandemic I have ever seen. It begins by attacking the judgement center of the brain, removes all sense of observation and reason, and when it finishes with its victim they are little but a drooling fools yelling out that Freedom is Slavery and ignorance is strength.

Yeah...my pussy hurts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back