Longknife someone know what happen to him ?

He stop coming at the forum on the December 29 2019 and i saw that he stop going to a other forum the same date :(
He used to put up the BEST photographs!
Maybe it was a New Year's Resolution to give up forums.

He stop coming at the forum on the December 29 2019 and i saw that he stop going to a other forum the same date :(
Yes, he did put beautilful pohotograps do you think that he could had left without saying good bye to anyone ?

I remember somebody complaining once that he would spam a few threads in a row, but most of his threads weren't even political. It was usually an interesting thread, that like you said, would sometimes have amazing photographs. I like Longknife.

I ask because maybe someone knew him in real life ? i miss give him some thank for his beautiful colorful picture .

This a message he said just beforte he left the forum :

I've had vivid recurring dreams that I haven't been able to identify - until now.
I somehow find myself connected to the internet and most of the times, things happen that I can't seem to control.
Really frustrating. Know what to do to stop it but it won't work.

I like exchanging ideas with him about fiction writing, he even sent me one of his stories to critique once.

I hope he's okay.
I was unable to find an obituary for him. Good sign he has just retired and moved on to something new, although I did find a scheduled speaking engagement for him in February.

SSDD (last post April) and Skookerasbil (last post in may) Abu Afax ( 6 months quiet) have stopped coming as well, a new trend developing?

SSDD (last post April) and Skookerasbil (last post in may) Abu Afax ( 6 months quiet) have stopped coming as well, a new trend developing?
People disappear from the forum all the time. I've taken two unannounced hiatuses in the past, one of which lasted a year.
Ya never know who's going to disappear, why or for how long.
I do hope Longknife is okay though.

People disappear from the forum all the time. I've taken two unannounced hiatuses in the past, one of which lasted a year.
Ya never know who's going to disappear, why or for how long.
I do hope Longknife is okay though.
Yes, some member just leave without saying good bye , we have two member who did said bye lately but in the past i was wondering where was Tilly and sadly i learn that she pass away :confused: a other member IsaacNewton i was asking him a question in PM about music we are talking and suddenly i never hear from him again now it's been two years:dunno:
That why sometime one could wonder what going on !

Hope he's okay. Probably just got bored or decided to spend time on real life.

Did he ever say anything critical of Linux blow ware? It is apparently a powerful cult here and it 'disappears' people faster than a Maoist pogrom. We're talking minutes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back