Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Some folks love America for what it is, what it represents, today.

Others love it for what it could be if they can "change", "re-make" and "fundamentally transform" it.

We need to fundamentally change the way our government spends the taxpayer's money to get our crushing debt under control. Does that mean I hate America? Not hardly.
Actually, what Obama said was that he was going to fundamentally change America...and he asked us all to join him.

Why would one want to fundamentally change something they love?

Fundamentally refers to "the primary...central aspects"

Getting are our debt under control means we need to fundamentally change America. We can't keep on this path without fundamental change.

People want to fundamentally change something they love all the time. My best friend and cousin, whom I love dearly is an alcoholic. I am trying to help him fundamentally change him b/c I do not want to see him ruin his life or possibly die due to his addiction.

I am opposed to many of Obama's policies but the idea that Obama hates America is nothing more than partisan claptrap. There are many politicians I disagree but I am sure they still love America.
However, he did not want to fundamentally change the way our government spends money.
He wanted to fundamentally change the way America stands within the world community. He wanted to change our supposed attitude of arrogance. He wanted to change our position of leading from the front to leading from behind.

Like I said in an earlier post.....when faced with "were the intentions noble or were the intentions evil" as it pertains to Americans, he seems to assume evil before the evidence shows otherwise.

He immediately assumed Zimmerman killed the kid based on racism.
He immediately assumed the Boston police were racist
He immediately assumed Michael Brown died because his killer was white

And he immediately assumes those three people killed by the whacko were killed based on their religion.

But that was all before the evidence was in.

That is a man that sees evil in Americans until proven otherwise

Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider

"I know this is a horrible thing to say"

Giuliani should have stopped right there.

The thing is, hating Obama has become a mainstream Republican/conservative position. They have sunk below the point where the mainstreaming of that sort of hatred would be considered unacceptable incivility.
The way you supported Bush?

Did Obama ever accuse Bush of being un-American, or hating America, or not loving America?
Did Bush ever say that about Obama?

Some folks love America for what it is, what it represents, today.

Others love it for what it could be if they can "change", "re-make" and "fundamentally transform" it.

We need to fundamentally change the way our government spends the taxpayer's money to get our crushing debt under control. Does that mean I hate America? Not hardly.
Actually, what Obama said was that he was going to fundamentally change America...and he asked us all to join him.

Why would one want to fundamentally change something they love?

Fundamentally refers to "the primary...central aspects"

Getting are our debt under control means we need to fundamentally change America. We can't keep on this path without fundamental change.

People want to fundamentally change something they love all the time. My best friend and cousin, whom I love dearly is an alcoholic. I am trying to help him fundamentally change him b/c I do not want to see him ruin his life or possibly die due to his addiction.

I am opposed to many of Obama's policies but the idea that Obama hates America is nothing more than partisan claptrap. There are many politicians I disagree but I am sure they still love America.
As for your cousin......you did not love him because of his alcoholism...you loved him for the man he was before he was an alcoholic and you continued to love him based on the man he was inside despite his alcoholism.

You did not want to fundamentally change the man....you wanted to restore the man to what he was and eliminate what you hate about him.

Look up the word fundamentally....it refers the the "central and primary aspects"

Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider

Rudy has nailed it, but it wasn't difficult. For years now, he has either apologized for America or blamed us for the evils of others while making excuses for the the terrorists. I never thought much of his middle name until the past months and I believe it's becoming clearer now.

What excuse did he ever make for terrorism?
Well the Christians did t uhh e same a thousand years ago. You really need to start thinking for yourself, instead of living off talking points.

I'd say with the people kicking out Democrats under Obama says, THEY ALSO saw this in him and didn't want anymore of him and his nasty administration of progressives.

he still has small rabid cult following you will never convince but they don't mean anything today. they aren't in charge anymore

The only thing the emperor loves about America is his job and the perks it brings. He hates America and her traditions, and only uses them for personal gain.

th

Last edited:
And Guiliani is running for what office next?
Isn't this the guy that 2nd Amendment called a communist for wanting to keep guns from minorities in his city?

Stop watching cartoons. They're rotting your brain. :cuckoo:
Or Paulitician, he and 2nd are socks...

Seriously, lay off the cartoons. Time to put your big boy or girl pants on.
Why, when I can set nakeed and post?

Call it a kind-hearted intervention. Quit the cartoons and grow up. It's time... You're welcome.

Have you had a heart-to-heart discussion with the King of Cartoon Posting, Vigilante yet?

And Guiliani is running for what office next?
Isn't this the guy that 2nd Amendment called a communist for wanting to keep guns from minorities in his city?

Call it a kind-hearted intervention. Quit the cartoons and grow up. It's time... You're welcome.
LifeIsLikeToiletPaper_zps4c97f80f.jpg

Ha yeah, cartoons really are rotting your brain. Give em a rest for awhile. Come back after get you put your big boy or girl pants on.

Ha yeah, cartoons really are rotting your brain. Give em a rest for awhile. Come back after get you put your big boy or girl pants on.
You sell pants?

Odd that the Right loves Giuliani so. This is a serious drag queen who lived with a gay couple. The Right professes to hate all of those things, but if one repeats the Right talking points, all is forgiven.

Rudy Giuliani doubled down Thursday on controversial comments he made about President Barack Obama, again insisting that Obama is a patriot even though Giuliani doesn't believe the President loves the United States.
Giuliani, a former New York City mayor and one-time presidential candidate, insisted that Obama doesn't love the United States because he "doesn't express a great love of this country" and criticizes the United States at home and abroad, an outlook on the U.S. that Giuliani tied to Obama's upbringing.
"President Obama was brought up in an atmosphere in which he was taught to be a critic of America," Giuliani said in a phone interview with CNN. "That is a distinction with prior American presidents."
Giuliani stands by explains Obama America remarks - CNN.com
Who can't we agree with Giuliani? Does somebody believe that Obama loves America? It is obvious that he hate the USA and it's population. The Great Kenian Hater...

4 threads on this already.

He's a has been, never was, struggling for relevance.

And he lied.

Funny ... You couldn't figure out that your religion thread belonged in Religion any more than you could figure out that this belongs in Politics.

Lemme guess ... RW, right?

:lmao:

Rudy Giuliani doubled down Thursday on controversial comments he made about President Barack Obama, again insisting that Obama is a patriot even though Giuliani doesn't believe the President loves the United States.
Giuliani, a former New York City mayor and one-time presidential candidate, insisted that Obama doesn't love the United States because he "doesn't express a great love of this country" and criticizes the United States at home and abroad, an outlook on the U.S. that Giuliani tied to Obama's upbringing.
"President Obama was brought up in an atmosphere in which he was taught to be a critic of America," Giuliani said in a phone interview with CNN. "That is a distinction with prior American presidents."
Giuliani stands by explains Obama America remarks - CNN.com
Who can't we agree with Giuliani? Does somebody believe that Obama loves America? It is obvious that he hate the USA and it's population. The Great Kenian Hater...
Obama's a Kenyan. Not a Kenian. Jeez.

Forum List

Back