Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poor Rudy just has to have his name in the news.
Thank God, he won't run.

He certainly turned NYC around after years of CommiecRAT control!

I heard that he did all right. Too bad he lost his mind and started sounding like Alan West.

Yes, you scum would say that about a veteran, and a war hero... you are such a piece of fecal matter!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::dev3:

Well fuck you too. I'm not the one pushing crazy theories about the president not loving the country, you idiot. That is the same stupid crap West says isn't it?

Thank God, he won't run.

I heard that he did all right. Too bad he lost his mind and started sounding like Alan West.

Yes, you scum would say that about a veteran, and a war hero... you are such a piece of fecal matter!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::dev3:

Well fuck you too. I'm not the one pushing crazy theories about the president not loving the country, you idiot. That is the same stupid crap West says isn't it?

I see you didn't READ why Rudy said it, which I agree with 100%, but it's hard for you, old man, to read when you have Barry's balls in your mouth.... YOU are a TeaBagger!
teabag.gif

Politico ^
Rudy Giuliani went straight for the jugular Wednesday night during a private group dinner here featuring Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker by openly questioning whether President Barack Obama “loves America.” The former New York mayor, speaking in front of the 2016 Republican presidential contender and about 60 right-leaning business executives and conservative media types, directly challenged Obama’s patriotism, discussing what he called weak foreign policy decisions and questionable public remarks when confronting terrorists. “I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said during the...

Way to state the obvious, Rudy....

Politico ^
Rudy Giuliani went straight for the jugular Wednesday night during a private group dinner here featuring Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker by openly questioning whether President Barack Obama “loves America.” The former New York mayor, speaking in front of the 2016 Republican presidential contender and about 60 right-leaning business executives and conservative media types, directly challenged Obama’s patriotism, discussing what he called weak foreign policy decisions and questionable public remarks when confronting terrorists. “I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said during the...

Way to state the obvious, Rudy....

Rudy didn't challenge the obumanations patriotism, he challenged his LOVE for the country!...They are different.

Thank God, he won't run.

I see you didn't READ why Rudy said it, which I agree with 100%, but it's hard for you, old man, to read when you have Barry's balls in your mouth.... YOU are a TeaBagger!
teabag.gif

Yes, dumbass, I read it, even though I usually don't put much stock in what drag queens say. If you agree with him 100%, that means you are as crazy as West too. Everybody knows the Democrats weren't the ones to proudly proclaim that they were teabaggers, and your attempt to push that silly accusation on others is pathetic. Exactly what is always expected from crazy right wingers.

teabag.gif

Yes, dumbass, I read it, even though I usually don't put much stock in what drag queens say. If you agree with him 100%, that means you are as crazy as West too. Everybody knows the Democrats weren't the ones to proudly proclaim that they were teabaggers, and your attempt to push that silly accusation on others is pathetic. Exactly what is always expected from crazy right wingers.

Wow, I didn't know I hit a home run with that one....Good to know TeaBagger!
teabag.gif

teabag.gif

teabag.gif

Nice try, but it still wont erase everyone's memory of your party proudly claiming that name. It's yours. Embrace it.

Politico ^

Well that comment really helps the country.

teabag.gif

teabag.gif

Nice try, but it still wont erase everyone's memory of your party proudly claiming that name. It's yours. Embrace it.

Well, there are 2 meaning to many words in the English language, I'm a Tea Bagger referring to the original Patriots on the Tea Party in Boston, and you are the subversive definition of Tea Bagger, you SUCK Obuma balls, as he drops them into your mouth.... Glad I could help you, TeaBagger!
teabag.gif

Politico ^

Well that comment really helps the country.

As to what, the POS in the White House just Loves himself!

obama-selfie.jpg

"While ugly insults against President Obama are so frequent these days it's hard to be surprised, Giuliani's assertion that Obama "wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up" is still breathtaking."

DogWhistle.jpg

"He [Obama] wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”..Rude Rudy Giuliani
dogwhistle2.jpg

More Than 202,000 People Have Applied For One-Way Ticket to Mars
Most of them to avoid any possibility of reading a post by Vigilante...

Forum List

Back