Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Politico ^
Rudy Giuliani went straight for the jugular Wednesday night during a private group dinner here featuring Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker by openly questioning whether President Barack Obama “loves America.” The former New York mayor, speaking in front of the 2016 Republican presidential contender and about 60 right-leaning business executives and conservative media types, directly challenged Obama’s patriotism, discussing what he called weak foreign policy decisions and questionable public remarks when confronting terrorists. “I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said during the...

I don't think that Giuliani actually said that. I counted 24 words in that quote, and he has never gone more than 15 words in a row without mentioning 9/11.

It's really no big secret that he hates America. That is the reason Bill Ayers steered him to politics. And when you look at his contempt towards Americans, and his love for illegals, it's as plain as the lying nose on his face.

Giuliani is right, and he's not saying anything everyone in the world doesn't already know. I give him credit for saying what nobody else in the public eye has the balls to say about the back stabbing traitor currently occupying the White House.

Was he walking around with ashes on his forehead when he said it? Maybe Mary spoke to him

Giuliani is right, and he's not saying anything everyone in the world doesn't already know. I give him credit for saying what nobody else in the public eye has the balls to say about the back stabbing traitor currently occupying the White House.
You are no better than the liberals spewing nonsense about Bush. Partisan politic nonsense. I bet he wonders why he couldn't gain any muster in the primaries in 2008...with FNC blowing him every chance they got...screwing over Huckabee - who was actually winning primaries.

You are no better than the liberals spewing nonsense about Bush. Partisan politic nonsense. I bet he wonders why he couldn't gain any muster in the primaries in 2008...with FNC blowing him every chance they got...screwing over Huckabee - who was actually winning primaries.
Whatever you say, Jake.

In other words " we have found a new way to steer around the fact we privileged white guys don't like that Black guy in the WH..."
Here we go again with the "race card" bullshit.
Here we go with denying the privileged white guy race card bullshit...
race-card.png

Forum List

Back