Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In other words " we have found a new way to steer around the fact we privileged white guys don't like that Black guy in the WH..."
Here we go again with the "race card" bullshit.
Here we go with denying the privileged white guy race card bullshit...
race-card.png

An addition to many white conservative's wallet....
Nice try, asshole, but I believe you're the one who just used it.

In other words " we have found a new way to steer around the fact we privileged white guys don't like that Black guy in the WH..."
Here we go again with the "race card" bullshit.
Here we go with denying the privileged white guy race card bullshit...
race-card.png

An addition to many white conservative's wallet....
Nice try, asshole, but I believe you're the one who just used it.

Asshole:
the white guy conservative that wraps himself in loops to deny his racism...

Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider

RWs are SO gullible, SO stupid.

Of all people to say such a thing. Works for the 1% and against the working class and the idiot RWs are bobble heads, nodding their heads up and down.

If the 1% told you to cut off your own feet, you'd do it. Oh wait - that's what you do every time you vote against your own best interests and the best interests of the country.

Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider
I think we knew that, Rudy.....

RWs are SO gullible, SO stupid.

Of all people to say such a thing. Works for the 1% and against the working class and the idiot RWs are bobble heads, nodding their heads up and down.

If the 1% told you to cut off your own feet, you'd do it. Oh wait - that's what you do every time you vote against your own best interests and the best interests of the country.

Perfect example of others wanting to control your life

Nanny state

-Geaux

Hard to believe that conservatives believe the "We love America and you don't" tactic actually works.

They continually repeat it behind closed doors antd think nobody will record it

Forum List

Back