Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well, to be fair, it could be said that there are different kinds of love.

For example, loving something for what it is versus loving what it would be if you could change, re-make or fundamentally transform it.

What do you think, Mac? Does the president love the USA as it is? Has he loved it as it has been since you first heard his name? Go ahead. Show us how much of an adult you are.

Rudy Giuliani doubled down Thursday on controversial comments he made about President Barack Obama, again insisting that Obama is a patriot even though Giuliani doesn't believe the President loves the United States.
Giuliani, a former New York City mayor and one-time presidential candidate, insisted that Obama doesn't love the United States because he "doesn't express a great love of this country" and criticizes the United States at home and abroad, an outlook on the U.S. that Giuliani tied to Obama's upbringing.
"President Obama was brought up in an atmosphere in which he was taught to be a critic of America," Giuliani said in a phone interview with CNN. "That is a distinction with prior American presidents."
Giuliani stands by explains Obama America remarks - CNN.com
Who can't we agree with Giuliani? Does somebody believe that Obama loves America? It is obvious that he hate the USA and it's population. The Great Kenian Hater...
Obama's a Kenyan. Not a Kenian. Jeez.

I didn't read it through so missed that.

Funny that they can't even spell their own lies.

He's not saying what a majority of us he shits on at every turn didn't already know

about time someone stood up and spoke THE TRUTH for we the people

Well for the third thread on this I will say for the third time

HE IS RIGHT ON

Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider
He musta just watched that D'Souza flick.

Giuliani is apparently backtracking a bit on Obama's "love". Calls him a patriot.

"President Obama was brought up in an atmosphere in which he was taught to be a critic of America," Giuliani said in a phone interview with CNN. "That is a distinction with prior American presidents." But still, Obama is patriotic even if he doesn't love America, Giuliani said, pointing out that "there have been an awful lot of patriots who were critics."

Did Obama ever accuse Bush of being un-American, or hating America, or not loving America?

Oh yeah... and he did so through the sweetest of all possible ironies:

lol, good one. So you disagree with the President? You think it's responsible and patriotic to cut taxes twice, once AFTER being faced with 2 costly wars,

knowing that you were going to run up our debt?

lol

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Rudy has nailed it, but it wasn't difficult. For years now, he has either apologized for America or blamed us for the evils of others while making excuses for the the terrorists. I never thought much of his middle name until the past months and I believe it's becoming clearer now.

What excuse did he ever make for terrorism?
Well the Christians did t uhh e same a thousand years ago. You really need to start thinking for yourself, instead of living off talking points.

You apparently don't understand the simplest concept, i.e., of what making an excuse for something means.

retard.lol

Giuliani is apparently backtracking a bit on Obama's "love". Calls him a patriot.

"President Obama was brought up in an atmosphere in which he was taught to be a critic of America," Giuliani said in a phone interview with CNN. "That is a distinction with prior American presidents." But still, Obama is patriotic even if he doesn't love America, Giuliani said, pointing out that "there have been an awful lot of patriots who were critics."

I guess Rudy realized he had sounded like a fool.

Giuliani I no likey so much, he was spot on with Obama he never should have back peddled.

Uh... Yes. Many times... .

But the latest and most absurd excise for terrorism YET is when obama sent out his diplomacy spokes-person to excuse Islam from terrorism, due to their 'lack of opportunity for jobs...'.

RWs are SO gullible, SO stupid.

Of all people to say such a thing. Works for the 1% and against the working class and the idiot RWs are bobble heads, nodding their heads up and down.

If the 1% told you to cut off your own feet, you'd do it. Oh wait - that's what you do every time you vote against your own best interests and the best interests of the country.

I bet you were one of those far left drones that claimed that they would move to Canada if Bush got reelected in 2004..

-Geaux
-------------

Rudy has nailed it, but it wasn't difficult. For years now, he has either apologized for America or blamed us for the evils of others while making excuses for the the terrorists. I never thought much of his middle name until the past months and I believe it's becoming clearer now.

Well the Christians did t uhh e same a thousand years ago. You really need to start thinking for yourself, instead of living off talking points.

You apparently don't understand the simplest concept, i.e., of what making an excuse for something means.

retard.lol

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Jesus...dumb, dumb thing to say so direct.
If you consider what he meant, he is right. Obama, sorry but there is no argument to this, surrounded himself with people who do not have a cherish for this country. The man he looked up to the most, Reverend Wright, is a man that believes America is fundamentally flawed.
I absolutely believe Obama sees America as a flawed system from top to bottom. So what Giuliani meant, is Obama was not raised in a home where America was revered and believed to be the great country it is, rather was surrounded by people who believed the opposite.
So, he is actually right...but damn Giuliani this is the 2,010's - EVERYTHING is recorded and the media is literally sifting through every ounce of electronic media they can find for a jewel like this.
Romney all over again.

Forum List

Back