Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider

Rudy has nailed it, but it wasn't difficult. For years now, he has either apologized for America or blamed us for the evils of others while making excuses for the the terrorists. I never thought much of his middle name until the past months and I believe it's becoming clearer now.

It is a silly statement. Just b/c we have differing political views in no way means that one or the other doesn't love America. It is nonsensical charge that is as old as the hills.

Some folks love America for what it is, what it represents, today.

Others love it for what it could be if they can "change", "re-make" and "fundamentally transform" it.

We need to fundamentally change the way our government spends the taxpayer's money to get our crushing debt under control. Does that mean I hate America? Not hardly.

Last edited:
247d59a7cea6020f3a303133dc80bca4.jpg

RWs are SO gullible, SO stupid.

Of all people to say such a thing. Works for the 1% and against the working class and the idiot RWs are bobble heads, nodding their heads up and down.

If the 1% told you to cut off your own feet, you'd do it. Oh wait - that's what you do every time you vote against your own best interests and the best interests of the country.
Obama works for, and is in, the 1% too.

Grubercrats are just too fuckin' stupid to see it.

The Democratic Party counts on that.

Guiliani is echoing what many other Americans are saying. But what say you? Agree or Disagree?

What does Giuliani actually DO anymore? Last I noticed his new job is as a pitchman for that Lifelock scam.

I guess the reverse mortgage scam didn't have any openings.

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

No shit????

"... obama doesn't love Americans?"

No Anti-American does.

YA see scamp, Nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to BOTH the thesis and the antithesis.

Therefore, one who adheres to Foreign Ideas which are hostile to American Principles, which is known as the antithesis, can NOT claim to also be an adherent TO the thesis: America, which rests upon the principles that define America.

It simply can NOT be done.

Therefore Gulliani is, correct... as he usually is on such matters.

See how that works?

"... obama doesn't love Americans?"

No Anti-American does.

YA see scamp, Nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to BOTH the thesis and the antithesis.

Therefore, one who adheres to Foreign Ideas which are hostile to American Principles, which is known as the antithesis, can NOT claim to also be an adherent TO the thesis: America, which rests upon the principles that define America.

It simply can NOT be done.

Therefore Gulliani is, correct... as he usually is on such matters.

See how that works?

Invading Iraq was hostile to American principles.

-Geaux
-------------

"I know this is a horrible thing to say"

Giuliani should have stopped right there.

The thing is, hating Obama has become a mainstream Republican/conservative position. They have sunk below the point where the mainstreaming of that sort of hatred would be considered unacceptable incivility.

It's about time somebody said it. Many of the people he supposedly represents has been saying it for a long time. there has been NOTHING the man has done or said that says, I love my country.

and when the Mabelle came out and said, when her hubby got elected it was: THE FIRST time in a long time she's been proud of her country. should have given you a clue then too

these years under him has been nothing but misery, ugly and a militarized government stepping all over us

It is a silly statement. Just b/c we have differing political views in no way means that one or the other doesn't love America. It is nonsensical charge that is as old as the hills.
Actually, I get a sense that he sees "bad" in Americans when the evidence shows it could be bad or good..all dependent on what one wants to see.

For example....we had three people shot and killed by some whacko 2 weeks ago. Whereas initial reports was it was over a parking spot, the fact that the three happened to be Muslim, the police are ensuring that it was not spurred by their religion; or the killers hatred for their religion.

The findings are not in yet.

However, when discussing concerns of Islamophobia yesterday, as the world watched, Obama mentioned the senseless killing of three Muslims.

Seems he has already determined that the whacko killed them because they were Muslims...even though there is no evidence saying such.

Just as he did with Zimmerman...as he did with Michael Brown...and as he did with the Boston Police/Professor situation.

It is not that he hates America. He has little faith that Americans, overall, are good people. It seems he grew up being leery of American People.

FYI Ravi......it has absolutely nothing to do with Obamas race....get off it already. Your hatred for white people is showing again.

If you love something you do not want to fundamentally change it! Yet that was his campaign slogan.
While we are at it we can say the same about Michelle, remember her quote "“For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country"
Prior to her husband getting elected she could care less about America.

Some folks love America for what it is, what it represents, today.

Others love it for what it could be if they can "change", "re-make" and "fundamentally transform" it.

We need to fundamentally change the way our government spends the taxpayer's money to get our crushing debt under control. Does that mean I hate America? Not hardly.
Actually, what Obama said was that he was going to fundamentally change America...and he asked us all to join him.

Why would one want to fundamentally change something they love?

Fundamentally refers to "the primary...central aspects"

RWs are SO gullible, SO stupid.

Of all people to say such a thing. Works for the 1% and against the working class and the idiot RWs are bobble heads, nodding their heads up and down.

If the 1% told you to cut off your own feet, you'd do it. Oh wait - that's what you do every time you vote against your own best interests and the best interests of the country.
Think for yourself for once, what has Obama done for the middle-class?

Forum List

Back