Rubio And Kasich Fans. Are We Still Seeing "Hillarys Most Feared Ticket"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:scared1:So did any of you have a change of heart after that "Near Violent Debate"? Rubio and Kasich really stood out amongst the ten. I brought up the possibility of this ticket several weeks ago, and after the GOP debate, you got to admit that the both of them performed rather well. Bush, Walker and Christie probably wont gain in the polls, but Cruz, Rubio and Kasich should start gaining soon. Rubio/Kasich would definitely give Hillary a reason to go into panic mode, and maybe even a few more "Hillary Anyrisms" !!!:poke:

Neither one will be on the ticket. Kasich sucked, he was stiff and looked like he just rolled out of bed (as usual). How many times do we have to hear about his dad being a damn mailman? That shit gets old really fast. That, and he's a RINO. Rubio is weak. He did so so in the debate and it's hard to take someone seriously who looks like he's 14 years old. Not his fault but still.

:scared1:So did any of you have a change of heart after that "Near Violent Debate"? Rubio and Kasich really stood out amongst the ten. I brought up the possibility of this ticket several weeks ago, and after the GOP debate, you got to admit that the both of them performed rather well. Bush, Walker and Christie probably wont gain in the polls, but Cruz, Rubio and Kasich should start gaining soon. Rubio/Kasich would definitely give Hillary a reason to go into panic mode, and maybe even a few more "Hillary Anyrisms" !!!:poke:
They're all RINO's except Trump and Cruz. Didn't you get the memo?

:rofl:

That could be a very powerful ticket.

It's not too late for those two. Kasich could comb his hair and take a valium and Rubio could grow a mustache (or paste one on).

Yes, a good chance of taking Ohio and Florida.

i am pretty sure GOP voters are going to vote for Rubio for the same reason they voted for Romney, they will go for whoever has the best chance to beat that monster beast.

I have been a fan of Rubio for some time I knew about Kasich before he got into the race I thought he might have waited to long to make it offical I have to say he was impressive in the debate.

i am pretty sure GOP voters are going to vote for Rubio for the same reason they voted for Romney, they will go for whoever has the best chance to beat that monster beast.

beating the hildebeast is certainly the number 1 goal. But the country needs more than just kicking her fat ass to the curb.

We should not always be voting against someone. It would be nice to actually be able to vote for someone.

I have been a fan of Rubio for some time I knew about Kasich before he got into the race I thought he might have waited to long to make it offical I have to say he was impressive in the debate.
I thought so too. But the statistical poll said he lost ground since last week.

beating the hildebeast is certainly the number 1 goal. But the country needs more than just kicking her fat ass to the curb.

We should not always be voting against someone. It would be nice to actually be able to vote for someone.
i can still remember around late 2009?/2010? (forgot) when both Rush and Sean were already claiming that "Someday Marco Rubio Will Be President". maybe they were right?

i can still remember around late 2009?/2010? (forgot) when both Rush and Sean were already claiming that "Someday Marco Rubio Will Be President". maybe they were right?
Could be!

I thought so too. But the statistical poll said he lost ground since last week.
Give it a little time I suspect the debate will shake the polls up a bit.

Forum List

Back