What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should We Have A Rubio/Cruz Ticket,Will That Mean Hillary Starts Using Her "Fake Hispanic Accent"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:argue::boobies::wtf: Needless to say, A Cruz/Rubio or Rubio/Cruz ticket is that last thing Hillary wants to deal with later this year. But what if we have an all Hispanic ticket? Hillary can't beat them up because they are too dumb to be President/Vice President. Hispanic voters wont go for that. So what will be Hillary's Plan B when she sees herself 10% behind, or more in every swing state? Will she take two weeks off to develop "Another Fake Accent"?
Will she use a "New York Hispanic Accent" on the east, and a "Los Angeles/Mexican Accent" on the west coast? :slap:. Anyone think that Hispanics will actually fall for the performance? "Yo aint semptembre taco bello tired" !!:lmao:

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Reaction score
From what I've seen lately, Mrs. Clinton's health may get her before the FBI.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
:argue::boobies::wtf: Needless to say, A Cruz/Rubio or Rubio/Cruz ticket is that last thing Hillary wants to deal with later this year. But what if we have an all Hispanic ticket? Hillary can't beat them up because they are too dumb to be President/Vice President. Hispanic voters wont go for that. So what will be Hillary's Plan B when she sees herself 10% behind, or more in every swing state? Will she take two weeks off to develop "Another Fake Accent"?
Will she use a "New York Hispanic Accent" on the east, and a "Los Angeles/Mexican Accent" on the west coast? :slap:. Anyone think that Hispanics will actually fall for the performance? "Yo aint semptembre taco bello tired" !!:lmao:

I've never heard Hillary with anything but that nasal Chicago twang accent. And besides --- neither Rubio nor Cruz has a "Hispanic accent". Nor does Bush, who actually listed himself as "Hispanic".

This thread is as inanely moronic as the rest of your output.

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i also see Hillary sneaking into local mexican restaurants wearing her "Corey Hart" sunglasses.

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Reaction score
I would love to see a Rubio/Cruz ticket. Look, ANY of the republicans (with the exception of Bush) will wipe the floor with either Hillary or Sanders. America has awakened and will NOT make that mistake again.

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would love to see a Rubio/Cruz ticket. Look, ANY of the republicans (with the exception of Bush) will wipe the floor with either Hillary or Sanders. America has awakened and will NOT make that mistake again.
that would be the death of the democrat party

LeftofLeft

Platinum Member
Reaction score
THe Left would tell the illegals that Cruz/Rubio were "Latinos Blancos".

Staidhup

Gold Member
Reaction score
To be candid it would seem unlikely that the Hag or Bernie will be the candidate. Maybe its time for the GOP to present a plan, blue print, directly to the voters and stop worrying about the aforementioned.

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Reaction score

She will sing "born in east LA"

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cruz/Rubio? They'll have the American electorate covered from Miami to Havana. By all means, do it. :laugh2:

OP
Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
they should promote free taco bell for one month for anyone who votes for that ticket. kinda like buying votes

sonic

VIP Member
Reaction score
Republicans voting for two Hispanics? One being a half-breed nut job?LMAO!!! That will NEVER happen.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

i think you should have a cruz/rubio ticket because they hate each other....and cruz is a wacko who is pretty much hated by everyone who's ever known him.

and that doesn't even being to address the fact that cruz wasn't born here, an issue which will have to go before the supreme court.

so please nominate wingers.... pretty please. :cuckoo:

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rubio and Cruz will not be on a ticket together. I do think there is a strong likelihood of John Kasich or Chris Christie being the VP on the eventual nominee's ticket.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Me thinks America has awakened to the corruptness in our politics/ government not the democrats..lol

This is why a business man or a old guy could win the election... We are sick of the crap that has been going on with the croonies..Nah Cruz isn't going to win, probably not Hillary either..

I am wondering who Trump would ask to be VP...He seems to like Rubio, maybe Rand Paul seems a bit in the middle like Trump.....Ted ruined his chance.

All the rest are just taking up space...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List