Lol, 'Dead' Trump Grows His Lead in GOP Race

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
New NBC News Survey Monkey Poll Donald Trump Still in the Lead After Debates - NBC News
1. Trump 23% +1
2. Cruz 13% +7
3. Carson 11% +3
4. Fiorina 8% +6
4. Rubio 8%
6. Jebba the Bush 7% -3
6. Walker 7%. -3
8. Huckabee 5% +1
9. Paul 5%. -1

http://www.pdf.investintech.com/preview/33f7458c-3ec9-11e5-9555-002590d31986/index.html

So Jebba the Bush is having himself a good ole cry right now.

Hey RNC, this is what distrust, disgust and hate look like. Fuck you all with your god damned lies and broken promises.

Yeah, but you think the Clinton Mafia will have an easy time with this guy? roflmao

The professional political class has been totally wrong about everything Trump has done and about how the public would react. Mr Inevitable Jebba the Bush is now down to a 6th place tie with Walker in polls released today.

I really hope and pray that the rest of the libtards stay as stupid and dull witted the rest of the election as you continue to display yourself to be.

New NBC News Survey Monkey Poll Donald Trump Still in the Lead After Debates - NBC News
1. Trump 23% +1
2. Cruz 13% +7
3. Carson 11% +3
4. Fiorina 8% +6
4. Rubio 8%
6. Jebba the Bush 7% -3
6. Walker 7%. -3
8. Huckabee 5% +1
9. Paul 5%. -1

http://www.pdf.investintech.com/preview/33f7458c-3ec9-11e5-9555-002590d31986/index.html

Hey RNC, this is what distrust, disgust and hate look like. Fuck you all with your god damned lies and broken promises.
I like that top four. I do.

Yeah, but you think the Clinton Mafia will have an easy time with this guy? roflmao

The professional political class has been totally wrong about everything Trump has done and about how the public would react. Mr Inevitable Jebba the Bush is now down to a 6th place tie with Walker in polls released today.

I really hope and pray that the rest of the libtards stay as stupid and dull witted the rest of the election as you continue to display yourself to be.
Lol what? Go Trump! Take back America!!!

:rofl:

And more sarcasm.

That is all you tired old Marxists have left any more; sarcasm and ridicule as you have no facts, nor arguments to stand on.

Pathetic.

Now why don't you go find yourself a street to go play in?

And more sarcasm.

That is all you tired old Marxists have left any more; sarcasm and ridicule as you have no facts, nor arguments to stand on.

Pathetic.

In all truthfulness, I actually do believe Trump is the best GOP candidate. He's the only one who doesn't terrify me that they'll toss the well-being of America into the flames to appease their lunatic base.

And more sarcasm.

Pathetic.

In all truthfulness, I actually do believe Trump is the best GOP candidate. He's the only one who doesn't terrify me that they'll toss the well-being of America into the flames to appease their lunatic base.

And Kasich, Jindal, Huckabee and Carson would?

You don't e the slightest clue of what the fuck you are talking about.

And more sarcasm.

Pathetic.

And Kasich, Jindal, Huckabee and Carson would?

You don't e the slightest clue of what the fuck you are talking about.
Maybe Kasich would be good too. Jindal and Huckabee are loons, and Carson should go back to helping people; something he was good at.

And more sarcasm.

Pathetic.

Admit it. The candidate you want to see disappear the most is Jeb Bush...

And more sarcasm.

Pathetic.

He terrifies me about the same as all but Trump. They will have us spending trillions for war in the middle east within weeks of inauguration and drive a bigger wedge between America and the rest of the world than they did last time. When the republicans were last in power, the countries that benefited most were our biggest rivals, China and Russia. And the countries that were hurt the most? Iraq, Afghanistan, and the U.S. I don't want to see a repeat of that.

And more sarcasm.

Pathetic.

Why would he? The Clintons supporters are also backing Jebba, so why wouldnt the Dems try to help Jebba get the nomination?

1. Trump 23% +1
2. Cruz 13% +7
3. Carson 11% +3
4. Fiorina 8% +6
4. Rubio 8%
6. Jebba the Bush 7% -3
6. Walker 7%. -3
8. Huckabee 5% +1
9. Paul 5%. -1

I like that top four. I do.
I was hoping Kasich would have been in there. He lost since last week.

Forum List

Back