Roy Moore For US Senate from Alabama!!

How the GOP Framed Gov. Don Siegelman

Framing a political opponent

Pryor had won his reelection bid in 1998 to Alabama’s top legal office with the help of two campaign managers, one of whom is remarkably well known because he would later go on to lead the George W. Bush victory in the 2000 election: Karl Rove. Pryor’s other campaign manager was a longtime GOP operative by the name of Bill Canary. Canary would emerge as the campaign manager for Siegelman’s opponent, Bob Riley, in the 2002 election. After Pryor was re-elected in 1998, he almost immediately began investigating Siegelman, who was then Lieutenant Governor. Siegelman appears to have made an enemy of Pryor as early as 1997, when he criticized the latter’s close relationship with the tobacco industry. Pryor’s history and relationship with Canary and Rove should have been reason enough for the Alabama Attorney General to recuse himself from the November 2002 election controversy. But Pryor refused.

A year earlier, in 2001, President Bush had appointed Leura Canary to serve as U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Alabama. If that last name sounds familiar, it is because her husband is Bill Canary. Leura Canary had begun working on Siegelman’s case almost as soon she took office, when she federalized Attorney General Pryor’s ongoing state probe. After spending six months investigating Siegelman, Leura Canary was forced to formally recuse herself from the investigation because of her husband’s connections to the Riley campaign. At least she gave the appearance of recusing herself; no evidence of this recusal has ever been found, and all requested documents from the Department of Justice are MIA. By all accounts, Leura Canary continued to conduct the investigation from behind the scenes. This resulted in her delivering an indictment in 2004 of conspiracy and fraud in which Siegelman and two alleged co-conspirators were said to have rigged Medicaid contracts in 1999. However, only a few months after filing the indictment, the U.S. Attorney’s prosecuting the case were held in contempt of court, and the case against Siegelman was dismissed.

Expanding on her original allegations, Simpson testified on September 14, 2007 before lawyers for the House Judiciary Committee and dropped a bombshell revelation. Describing a conference call among Bill Canary, Rob Riley and other Riley campaign aides, which she said took place on November 18, 2002-the same day Don Siegelman conceded the election-Simpson alleged that Canary had said that “Rove had spoken with the Department of Justice” about “pursuing” Siegelman and had also advised Riley’s staff “not to worry about Don Siegelman” because “‘his girls’ would take care of” the governor.

The “girls” allegedly referenced by Bill Canary were his wife, Leura, and Alice Martin, another 2001 Bush appointee as the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama. Simpson added that she was told by Rob Riley that Judge Mark Fuller was deliberately chosen when the Siegelman case was prosecuted in 2005, and that Fuller would “hang” Siegelman.

Siegelman_3.jpg

Ok.............I could go on.............The Establishment runs deep and Don Seigleman was politically assassinated by the KARL ROVE and BUSH machine. Who are MOST DEFINITELY the DEEP STATE..........

Why does this matter............in regards to Roy Moore..........because when the Ten Commandments issue took place Don Seigleman sent State Police to the court house for Roy Moore and told the Federal Gov't to go F themselves...........

This was a time of Bush and Karl Rove.........Dynasties in the Establishment.........Who DESTROYED Don Seigleman through the usual tactics of manipulating the system to take down ANYONE WHO DARES CHALLENGE THEM.

This Political Machine will NOT ALLOW Roy Moore to Win because he knows what they did..........So they Character Assassinated him with BS allegations.

And NOW ..............ON THIS THREAD...........the LIES CONTINUE........

Now...........BOW TO YOUR MASTERS.............The ESTABLISHMENT............because Roy Moore was taken down by the BUSH AND KARL ROVE MACHINE..............

Because nothing says GOP like kid toucher Roy Moore
BS

That is the narrative of the Establishment........That is the Machine making sure Roy never wins....because he knows what they did to Don Seigleman. Who stood by his side against the Machine over the Ten Commandments issue.

It is a LIE.........all the allegations went POOF............went away.....right after he didn't win last time.

What happened here is the same thing that the Dems tried with Kavanaugh.........It was a Character Assassination for Political Power.

With Roy it was a Character Assassination to not allow him into office because he knows what they did to Don Seigleman.

Sessions JOINED TRUMP................Then went on to PURPOSELY RECUSE himself in the RUSSIA COLLUSION DELUSION.........

And after doing his duty for the Establishment, he now comes back to retake his spot in the Senate.........having done his Service for the DEEP STATE.

If SESSION'S WINS.............I may very well do something I haven't done in a long time.......I will VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT AGAINST SESSIONS.

Last edited:
WE ARE STILL HERE..........fk the RINO'S...........

and this BS going on in this thread.

Why would a conservative like me defend a Democrat in a thread.........because he was attacked and destroyed wrongfully by the Establishment MACHINE............A man who stood by Roy Moore over the Ten Commandments..........

In case you are wondering.............The Establishment...........both sides ......need to go

Damn kid fucker
Hey, are we on the same side now??
I don't have sides. I go by what I think is right, logical and constitutional.
Roy is an admitted kid fucker

Admitted? Did he tell you during pillow talk?
No he did it during an interview.
I'm surprised you didnt know that considering you know EVERYTHING;)

Yeah, that's what you thought you heard. If that were any way true, he never would have lost a close race.
No that's what he said.
You and I discussed this last time and defended his child appetite. I'm not going to sit around and get disgusted again.
Happy black Friday.

Hey, are we on the same side now??
I don't have sides. I go by what I think is right, logical and constitutional.
Roy is an admitted kid fucker

Admitted? Did he tell you during pillow talk?
No he did it during an interview.
I'm surprised you didnt know that considering you know EVERYTHING;)

Yeah, that's what you thought you heard. If that were any way true, he never would have lost a close race.
No that's what he said.
You and I discussed this last time and defended his child appetite. I'm not going to sit around and get disgusted again.
Happy black Friday.

So you aren't going to continue your lies. Good choice!

Perhaps RM was the victim of the democrat smear machine; however, from his own admission he dated high school girls when he was well into his thirties. Most voters at minimum find that to be creepy behavior. RM would serve himself, his family, and his state well to simply retire from politics

Forum List

Back