Rosie O'Donnell calls for martial law

If the prospect of Russia installing a monster to be our President isn't grounds for declaring martial law, then I don't know what is.

You don't.

But we may use martial law to corral the commie traitors who are fomenting violence against our constitutional republic.
Doubt it since you dumb fucking rubes cheered a communist assault on our constitutional republic during our election process.

Please, from the commiecrat peanut gallery. Shut the fuck up, and onto ignore you go. You losers are irrelevant. You're lucky your mistress didn't get elected or she'd be hiring firing squads for your dumb asses as we speak.
You're doing me a favor you trash old whore

This must kill you:

"Now Week One is ending, and the tough grilling mostly didn't materialize. And all of Trump's first week of nominees seem headed toward confirmation."

"Some of the hearings went so well that press accounts declared them a "lovefest." Chao's hearing certainly qualified, as did Kelly's. Others, like Mattis's, were smooth and businesslike. Still others, like Sessions', ended up being far less adversarial than expected, either because Democratic attacks lacked energy and focus, or the nominee was able to deftly handle the situation, or both."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Byron York: On Capitol Hill, Trump wins Week One
Thought you were putting me on ignore you stupid old whore. Hurry up now!

If the prospect of Russia installing a monster to be our President isn't grounds for declaring martial law, then I don't know what is.

Thing is that 'prospect' is all Fake News. Suppose Russia DID expose slimy demorat/hilicunt email traffic discussing crimes past, ongoing and planned for the future against the American People. Supposed that pissed off enough people to overcome hillicunt' s ongoing election frauds. Seems to me the Russians in that case deserve a hearty Thank You! from the American People.
You just posted blatant lies and treasonously supported foreign intrusion into our free elections you dumb fucking rube
No Lies but rather simple truth douchebag. BTW, the treason is all on the part of Rosie O. and her faggot supporters.

Thing is that 'prospect' is all Fake News. Suppose Russia DID expose slimy demorat/hilicunt email traffic discussing crimes past, ongoing and planned for the future against the American People. Supposed that pissed off enough people to overcome hillicunt' s ongoing election frauds. Seems to me the Russians in that case deserve a hearty Thank You! from the American People.
You just posted blatant lies and treasonously supported foreign intrusion into our free elections you dumb fucking rube
No Lies but rather simple truth douchebag. BTW, the treason is all on the part of Rosie O. and her faggot supporters.
So now you're not only a liar, you're also delusional. I guess those traits are common to Trump voters though.

So now you're not only a liar, you're also delusional. I guess those traits are common to Trump voters though.

Rosie needs the same kind of freedom-baptism that Dubya and Dirty Dick gave Pelousy:

WaterBoarding.png

Forum List

Back