Trump speech Outlines Future For America; Mass Executions, Internment Camps, Martial Law

Sounds like if you're an American that doesn't break the law you'll be just fine. I'm fine with that.

Actually, I'm in agreement with him. Except we're putting him, and his family in the camps, along with all of his supporters, and then summarily executed.

America made great again.
I doubt Trump gets indicted and further doubt he gets convicted if indicted.....

There happens to be a large appetite for fascist authoritarianism -- so punishing someone for trying to implement it is not going to work....too many people of a certain Karen demographic will be upset....

Sounds like a fun place.
730629.jpg

The focus of Trump’s speech—when he wasn’t whining about the House select committee on Jan. 6—was on law enforcement. In short, he wants a lot of it. In fact, he wants the U.S. to be more like—wait for it—China. Police on every corner. “Very short trials.” And mass executions. Trump also praised the way crime is handled in the Philippines, where over 12,000 people have been executed for drug-related crimes. And while the police were busy shooting everyone they suspected of selling or using drugs, Trump also insisted they force homeless people to leave the cities for tent-based camps erected in the wilderness.

But while Trump had plenty of time to explain how the police “are my heroes” and to push for lots of executions and a new generation of internment camps, there was one thing he didn’t get around to mentioning. In all his calls for law and order, there was not a peep about how his followers savaged police on the steps of the Capitol. In fact, when it came to the assault on the Capitol, Trump said, “We may just have to do it again.”

Yep. The Holocaust 2.0 America Version.

You can definitely tell no Trumps fought in WW2. Or anywhere else apparently.
I like the part about executing drug dealers. :)

Maybe start with the pharma company execs hooking people on opiods?

Don't worry skews--- that only applies to the Far Left who have stolen an election and co opted our government trying to rob us of our Republic.

The rest of us will be living well only paying $2.35/gallon for gasoline.
How did we steal the election, I must have missed that. If you can spell out how we did it, thanks in advance.

Where?

Way back in racist a Merica? You know your CRT is making white bois feel bad.

Ought to be a law.

Just like your tiny **** is making the white girls laugh at you.

Try Manzanar, Tule Lake, Minidoka, Heart Mountain, Topaz, Gila River, Poston, Granada, Rohwer and Jerome.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back