Ret. Gen. Michael Flynn tweets call for Trump to declare martial law, order new US election

Generals Michael Flynn and Thomas McInerny are RETIRED, and therefore will not be subject to military discipline and orders from a prospective Biden administration under any circumstances. Such generals are in a better position to uphold their oath to support and defend the Constitution.
I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God. (Title 5 U.S. Code 3331, an individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services)

Listen to you guys trying to argue for the worst two candidates we've ever seen. How dumb is this?
Speak for Biden.
Trump has been the most immediately effectual president in my 60+ years.

Trump is the worse President this country has ever had.
I think Carter was the worst. Probably the nicest, most honest President ever but he was by far the worst, he was in way over his head.

Trump is the worse for the simple fact of how he conducts himself. Trump is way in over his head the guy doesn't have a clue.
You talking about the billionaire president that has major structures and realestate all across this nation, and over sea's ? That Trump ??? You say he is clueless????? We must be talking about a different Trump then, because it appears that you are the clueless one who supports law breakers as a way to defeat the one I'm talking about.

Yea that's the one we are talking about, the one who you guys claim has all this stuff but does he really?

TRUMP’S FINANCIAL STATEMENTS ARE SO FULL OF LIES THAT HIS ACCOUNTANTS PUT A WARNING LABEL ON THEM
Trump’s Financial Statements Are So Full Of Lies That His Accountants Put a Warning Label on Them | Vanity Fair.

Who does he owe 400 million dollars to?

Will he be prosecuted in New York when he leaves office?

That Trump.

Listen to you guys trying to argue for the worst two candidates we've ever seen. How dumb is this?
Speak for Biden.

Explain why you believe that.

The guy NEVER and I mean NEVER brought this country together. There is more divisiveness in this country that we haven't seen the likes of since the 60s. He continuously ignored issue in this country when it came to those who were not white. He had NO decorum, he attacked allies, he attacked anyone who didn't fall at his feet and the list goes on.

Speak for Biden.

I think Carter was the worst. Probably the nicest, most honest President ever but he was by far the worst, he was in way over his head.

Trump is the worse for the simple fact of how he conducts himself. Trump is way in over his head the guy doesn't have a clue.
You talking about the billionaire president that has major structures and realestate all across this nation, and over sea's ? That Trump ??? You say he is clueless????? We must be talking about a different Trump then, because it appears that you are the clueless one who supports law breakers as a way to defeat the one I'm talking about.

Yea that's the one we are talking about, the one who you guys claim has all this stuff but does he really?

TRUMP’S FINANCIAL STATEMENTS ARE SO FULL OF LIES THAT HIS ACCOUNTANTS PUT A WARNING LABEL ON THEM
Trump’s Financial Statements Are So Full Of Lies That His Accountants Put a Warning Label on Them | Vanity Fair.

That Trump.
And you believe in Russia gate and the tooth fairy to don't cha ? LOL

Speak for Biden.

The guy NEVER and I mean NEVER brought this country together. There is more divisiveness in this country that we haven't seen the likes of since the 60s. He continuously ignored issue in this country when it came to those who were not white. He had NO decorum, he attacked allies, he attacked anyone who didn't fall at his feet and the list goes on.
Spoken by a good sucka who bought the lies Obama fed to you in hopes of, and now you live in eternal agony because your guy let you down with his radical activism in which the nation has spent 4 years afterwards digging out of, so actually it was Obama that created the tragic division this nation hasn't experienced since the sixties.

Reep what you've sowed brutha, reep what you've sowed.

Speak for Biden.

His opponents created the division and deflected blame onto him. They obviously duped you.

Speak for Biden.

That Trump.
And you believe in Russia gate and the tooth fairy to don't cha ? LOL

Is that any different than being a Trump Humper, you guys believe in the Easter Bunny if Trump tells you he is true and you believe Trump won the election.

Speak for Biden.

His opponents created the division and deflected blame onto him. They obviously duped you.

No I heard the words that were coming out of his mouth.

Speak for Biden.

Spoken by a good sucka who bought the lies Obama fed to you in hopes of, and now you live in eternal agony because your guy let you down with his radical activism in which the nation has spent 4 years afterwards digging out of, so actually it was Obama that created the tragic division this nation hasn't experienced since the sixties.

Beagle you are a simpleton, they bullshit came right out the Trump Humpers Handbook. Trump has suckered you clowns big time, I guess someone will have to snap their fingers or slap you clowns hard on your naked ass to snap you out of it.

Speak for Biden.

No I heard the words that were coming out of his mouth.
But only as presented by those who duped you.

Speak for Biden.

Beagle you are a simpleton, they bullshit came right out the Trump Humpers Handbook. Trump has suckered you clowns big time, I guess someone will have to snap their fingers or slap you clowns hard on your naked ass to snap you out of it.
Cite examples.

This is not about a "free and fair" election. This is all about making sure Trump wins...even when voted out.

Unreal.
If Biden won fair and square, this wouldnt be a problem for so many. But until it is proven he did, we will continue to fight this.Its NOT about Trump. Its about the integrity of the voting system which is BROKEN. Period.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if Trumpybear had won even by the slim margins of 2016.

Nope, everything would be fair and square, wouldn't it?
I could say the same of you. If Trump had a "landslide" and the lame stream media called it for Trump, would YOU be saying he won fair and square? Nope.

I would.

I trust theintegrity of our elections, DESPITE Trump’s attemp to seed conspiracies of fraud when he thought he might lose in 2016, just like he is doing now.

I did not LIKE the results, but It wasn’t fraud, and neither is 2020.

What I seem to be hearing is that in order for an election to be free, fair, and legitimate, Trump has to win, and that is wrong on so many levels.
If you think this election wasn’t skewed then you’re completely dishonest.

You are the dishonest, thieving piece of garbage.

I could say the same of you. If Trump had a "landslide" and the lame stream media called it for Trump, would YOU be saying he won fair and square? Nope.

Yes, absolutely. After all, we did just that in 2016.

Remember, we're not like you. We're put loyalty to country before loyalty to party. You can't imagine not being corrupt yourself, so you can't imagine other people not being corrupt, but that only reflects badly on you.
You mean the attempt to block the electoral college certification of trump’s win in 2016?
You mean the relentless four-year attempts to remove trump from office including a three+ year investigation rooted in a known phony document and a partisan impeachment rooted in false claims?
You’re just another liar.

The Republicans turned it into a partisan matter. Trump should have been removed because he tried to pressure a foreign government into opening a phony investigation into Biden.

All Trump supporters are liars.

This is not about a "free and fair" election. This is all about making sure Trump wins...even when voted out.

Unreal.
If Biden won fair and square, this wouldnt be a problem for so many. But until it is proven he did, we will continue to fight this.Its NOT about Trump. Its about the integrity of the voting system which is BROKEN. Period.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if Trumpybear had won even by the slim margins of 2016.

Nope, everything would be fair and square, wouldn't it?

I would.

I trust theintegrity of our elections, DESPITE Trump’s attemp to seed conspiracies of fraud when he thought he might lose in 2016, just like he is doing now.

I did not LIKE the results, but It wasn’t fraud, and neither is 2020.

What I seem to be hearing is that in order for an election to be free, fair, and legitimate, Trump has to win, and that is wrong on so many levels.
If you think this election wasn’t skewed then you’re completely dishonest.
It isn’t me that is dishonest. You are by far more dangerous than any protestors, to Democracy and to the integrity of our elections.
Six swing states flip after midnight and you think it’s not suspicious? You’re dishonest.

There was nothing suspicious about it and it was not even unexpected. It was expected that in-person voting would favor Trump while mail-in voting and early voting would heavily favor Trump. You are the one who is dishonest.

Six swing states flip after midnight and you think it’s not suspicious? You’re dishonest.

You're not that stupid. You know the mail votes were counted later, and favored Biden. You're lying deliberately, as part of a fascist coup attempt.
Mail votes were counted in plenty of time in most every other state.
Yep, another red flag.

No red flags. Republican legislators in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin prevented election officials from counting the votes before the election.

Speak for Biden.

I get tired of wasting my time dealing with ignorant petulant child-like mentalities that speak in the ways that you and other's here do. Seems simple minded enough to me in the ways that you and others speak here, but you have the nerve calling someone else a simpleton. Rotflmbo. You got no room to talk simpleton. In fact anyone who supports and buy's the Democrat's bullcrap is as simple as it gets.

Yes, absolutely. After all, we did just that in 2016.

Remember, we're not like you. We're put loyalty to country before loyalty to party. You can't imagine not being corrupt yourself, so you can't imagine other people not being corrupt, but that only reflects badly on you.
You mean the attempt to block the electoral college certification of trump’s win in 2016?
You mean the relentless four-year attempts to remove trump from office including a three+ year investigation rooted in a known phony document and a partisan impeachment rooted in false claims?
You’re just another liar.

The Republicans turned it into a partisan matter. Trump should have been removed because he tried to pressure a foreign government into opening a phony investigation into Biden.

All Trump supporters are liars.
Phony investigation ??? Rotflmbo.... Who is being dishonest again ?? Uhh that be you.

Biden needed investigated immediately after he opened his braggart mouth about holding back US funds until a foriegn government fired a foriegn prosecutor that just so happen to involve his son.

That's the problem, you only see thing's thru a leftist lens.. Go get cha some conservative glasses, because yours are broken beyond repair....
OMG.
Dont you realize that it is rude to tell delusional people that they are delusional?

I have Aspoeprgers and even I know better than that. You must be a very mean meany. :auiqs.jpg:

I agree with Flynn. This fraud in the election is no different than declaring war on us. Only difference is, its Americans against Americans. Martial Law needs to be enacted and the military oversee a new voting election, with military as poll watchers, as poll counters, as poll collectors. PAPER BALLOTS, no absentee ballots, no mail in ballots. If you can't vote physically, then oh well.

So much for all our over seas military members, those who are frail or in poor health, American expats, Americans with disabilities.
So be it.
No problem disenfranchising those who are willing to die for your liberties..so be it?

F'kin POS.
The more I see what is going on the more I realize that the Republicans are into disenfranchising voters, overturning elections if they don't win, and giving in to authoritarianism.
The More I see, the more I realize that if the DEMS don't want elections overturned, they need to stop cheating. But each year I see the dems cheating more and more and more and more.

I am tired of having my vote not count, because the dems are arranging for illegals, felons, those under 18, those who are dead, multi-voters and those who don't actually exist to vote nullifying my vote and installing some corrupt politician that no one wants. We will never get the crooks out of politics if we don't first get our elections secured and stop the cheating which is mostly by damn corrupt dems.

Speak for Biden.

Honey, the dems have been lying, malicious prosecuting Trump and his people, manufacturing fake evidence, using the media as propaganda since before trump even got in. We got it..this is how all socialist fascists operate---they go to banana republic mode and claim that their political enemies are the bad guys as they frame them for shit they haven't even done---------------we understand this, and we aren't buying your BS.

Forum List

Back