Rosie O'Donnell calls for martial law

Old enough to have served two tours in VN. You?
Old enough to know mature men like mature women.
She's a rotting skank.
Anyone who would want to get within ten feet of her would fuck a rotting maggot infested road kill.
You're on agent orange. I was talking about men and women with her.
What the fuck are you trying to say?
"Men and women with her"???????
No one was ever "on agent orange' you idiot!
It wasn't a fucking 'drink'!
Wise up!
You never really made it all the way back, did you?
You're fucking dumb you think 'agent orange' was drink.

Old enough to know mature men like mature women.
She's a rotting skank.
Anyone who would want to get within ten feet of her would fuck a rotting maggot infested road kill.
Wise up!
Read the posts before jumping on people.

If the prospect of Russia installing a monster to be our President isn't grounds for declaring martial law, then I don't know what is.

Thing is that 'prospect' is all Fake News. Suppose Russia DID expose slimy demorat/hilicunt email traffic discussing crimes past, ongoing and planned for the future against the American People. Supposed that pissed off enough people to overcome hillicunt' s ongoing election frauds. Seems to me the Russians in that case deserve a hearty Thank You! from the American People.

If the prospect of Russia installing a monster to be our President isn't grounds for declaring martial law, then I don't know what is.

You don't.

But we may use martial law to corral the commie traitors who are fomenting violence against our constitutional republic.

Thing is that 'prospect' is all Fake News. Suppose Russia DID expose slimy demorat/hilicunt email traffic discussing crimes past, ongoing and planned for the future against the American People. Supposed that pissed off enough people to overcome hillicunt' s ongoing election frauds. Seems to me the Russians in that case deserve a hearty Thank You! from the American People.
You just posted blatant lies and treasonously supported foreign intrusion into our free elections you dumb fucking rube

Exactly.

Everybody hacks..and every person who belongs to the DNC including Hillary Clinton knows it.

They are paid good money to put that info where it is most likely to get hacked.

And the Russians went public with it. Boo hoo, commiecrats busted. Maybe they should have taken more money from the Ruskies than they did from the Chinks, maybe then Putin would have kept his mouth shut?

She's a rotting skank.
Wise up!
Read the posts before jumping on people.
Your post: "You're on agent orange."
I read this post asshole!
You believe 'agent orange' was a drink.
Madonna was/is a fucking filthy stinking skank. She was when she was twenty and she is now.
The only people who found/find her remotely attractive have never met a clean honorable descent women.
"You are known by the company you keep" ...............and by the company you fantasize about keeping. No difference.

You just posted blatant lies and treasonously supported foreign intrusion into our free elections you dumb fucking rube

Er, no, he didn't.
I wouldn't fling the word "rube" around so conspicuously when you are shouting your own stupidity from the rooftops, genius.

You don't.

But we may use martial law to corral the commie traitors who are fomenting violence against our constitutional republic.
Doubt it since you dumb fucking rubes cheered a communist assault on our constitutional republic during our election process.

Er, no, he didn't.
I wouldn't fling the word "rube" around so conspicuously when you are shouting your own stupidity from the rooftops, genius.
Yes he did you cunty old rube

These people are certifiable! :laugh:

Trump nemesis Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law

Rosie O’Donnell and Donald Trump. (Photos: Gabriel Olsen/FilmMagic/Getty – Andrew Harnik/AP)

Donald Trump ripped Rosie O’Donnell during the first Republican presidential debate in 2015, saying that she was the only woman about whom he had ever made disparaging comments.

Now with less than 10 days from Trump taking the oath of office, O’Donnell says that she’d support “martial law” in order to delay his inauguration.

“FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS ‘CLEARED’ OF ALL CHARGES,” O’Donnell wrote in response to a Twitter user who suggested the U.S. military take control of the government until the president-elect can prove he was has no financial ties to Russia.

Trump nemesis Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law
I thought her big fat ass was leaving?

If Hillary had won she and the DNC might as well of loaded up every US classified document in the Government and loaded them onto a few huge cargo ships and sent them to Russia.
Anyone who believes Hillary's illegal home brew server wasn't hacked by at least ten countries is fucking delusional.
The dummy 'man-bun' dopers at the DNC were repeatedly warned by the FBI of the danger that the DNC computers would be/were being hacked was ignored totally.
Now the DNC dummies want people to 'feel sorry' for their astounding stupidity.
Not happening.

You don't.

Doubt it since you dumb fucking rubes cheered a communist assault on our constitutional republic during our election process.

Please, from the commiecrat peanut gallery. Shut the fuck up, and onto ignore you go. You losers are irrelevant. You're lucky your mistress didn't get elected or she'd be hiring firing squads for your dumb asses as we speak.

You don't.

Please, from the commiecrat peanut gallery. Shut the fuck up, and onto ignore you go. You losers are irrelevant. You're lucky your mistress didn't get elected or she'd be hiring firing squads for your dumb asses as we speak.
You're doing me a favor you trash old whore

I would have paid top movie prices to have been there when Rosie realized Trump won.

You don't.

You're doing me a favor you trash old whore

This must kill you:

"Now Week One is ending, and the tough grilling mostly didn't materialize. And all of Trump's first week of nominees seem headed toward confirmation."

"Some of the hearings went so well that press accounts declared them a "lovefest." Chao's hearing certainly qualified, as did Kelly's. Others, like Mattis's, were smooth and businesslike. Still others, like Sessions', ended up being far less adversarial than expected, either because Democratic attacks lacked energy and focus, or the nominee was able to deftly handle the situation, or both."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Byron York: On Capitol Hill, Trump wins Week One

hHnFe4Sx_bigger.jpg
Fox News ‏@FoxNews 51m51 minutes ago

.@HARRISFAULKNER: "The cordial nature of these meetings is really to [@realDonaldTrump's] credibility." #Outnumbered

Forum List

Back