Rosie O'Donnell calls for martial law

It's over folks. It is only a matter of time before Trump is forced to resign. Between Rosie's demands and tweets of Madonna's vagina tat, Trump hasn't got a chance.

Madonna tweets racy picture of vagina tattoo - but Piers Morgan isn't impressed
I think Piers is more of a schlong guy.
No one is a 50 year old vagina guy.
Lots of guys disagree.
You must be speaking for yourself.
I don't want to derail the thread with 50 yo pussy. Maybe Trump will grab yours and change your mind.

It's over folks. It is only a matter of time before Trump is forced to resign. Between Rosie's demands and tweets of Madonna's vagina tat, Trump hasn't got a chance.

Lots of guys disagree.
Ya. Lot's of pretty fucking desperate LIB losers. lol

Lots of guys disagree.
How old are you?

Lots of guys disagree.
How old are you?
Old enough to have served two tours in VN. You?

Lots of guys disagree.
You must be speaking for yourself.
I don't want to derail the thread with 50 yo pussy. Maybe Trump will grab yours and change your mind.
Women would have paid Trump to grab their pussies. He knew what he was saying.

Lots of guys disagree.
How old are you?
Old enough to know mature men like mature women.
Mostly because of reasons other than having a saggy and dried up vagina. There are normal and natural changes to the female body. Madonna just makes a fool of herself once again.

These people are certifiable! :laugh:

Trump nemesis Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law

Rosie O’Donnell and Donald Trump. (Photos: Gabriel Olsen/FilmMagic/Getty – Andrew Harnik/AP)

Donald Trump ripped Rosie O’Donnell during the first Republican presidential debate in 2015, saying that she was the only woman about whom he had ever made disparaging comments.

Now with less than 10 days from Trump taking the oath of office, O’Donnell says that she’d support “martial law” in order to delay his inauguration.

“FULLY SUPPORT IMPOSING MARTIAL LAW – DELAYING THE INAUGURATION – UNTIL TRUMP IS ‘CLEARED’ OF ALL CHARGES,” O’Donnell wrote in response to a Twitter user who suggested the U.S. military take control of the government until the president-elect can prove he was has no financial ties to Russia.

Trump nemesis Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law
I think Rosie needs to move to Russia......
Iran
Mexico
Anywhere but here.

Lots of guys disagree.
How old are you?
Mostly because of reasons other than having a saggy and dried up vagina. There are normal and natural changes to the female body. Madonna just makes a fool of herself once again.
Men change too, that's the point. But I think you should do some online research, it isn't always as bad as you make out.

Lots of guys disagree.
How old are you?
She's a rotting skank.
Anyone who would want to get within ten feet of her would fuck a rotting maggot infested road kill.

Lots of guys disagree.
How old are you?
She's a rotting skank.
Anyone who would want to get within ten feet of her would fuck a rotting maggot infested road kill.
You're on agent orange. I was talking about men and women with her.

How old are you?
Men change too, that's the point. But I think you should do some online research, it isn't always as bad as you make out.

No matter how good and wonderful ageing sex is, is it wonderful enough to send pix of a vagina that needs estrogen cream out over the Internet?

I have had old farts send me pictures of their genitals. As if knowing that male balls hang real, real, low was something I was desperate to know. Get a raised toilet seat. It will keep those balls from falling into the toilet.

How old are you?

No matter how good and wonderful ageing sex is, is it wonderful enough to send pix of a vagina that needs estrogen cream out over the Internet?

I have had old farts send me pictures of their genitals. As if knowing that male balls hang real, real, low was something I was desperate to know. Get a raised toilet seat. It will keep those balls from falling into the toilet.
You didn't like my balls?

How old are you?
She's a rotting skank.
What the fuck are you trying to say?
"Men and women with her"???????
No one was ever "on agent orange' you idiot!
It wasn't a fucking 'drink'!
Wise up!

How old are you?
She's a rotting skank.
What the fuck are you trying to say?
"Men and women with her"???????
No one was ever "on agent orange' you idiot!
It wasn't a fucking 'drink'!
Wise up!
You never really made it all the way back, did you?

Forum List

Back