Rosh Hashanah-lesson on the holiday

They themselves teach the adversary would change times and holidays which they did=they are the adversary they are speaking about.
This hid more then they know.
I didn't say "ever will know", because eventually all will be revealed at the procession. Expect to hear a collective slapping of the foreheads and Homer Simpson D'oh sound when they are lead to connecting the dots.

who is "they themselves"??? It seems just a little odd to me that the pope decided to make the ROMAN calendar FIRST MONTH------into the CATHOLIC
CALENDAR ----first month. Since it is the Gregorian Calendar is the CATHOLIC CHURCH calendar-----it seems to me that it should have something to do with
catholic theology. The Jewish calendar certainly has lots to do with jewish
theology

The Catholic Calendar is all based on paganism, Rosie. The names of the months are Pagan too. It has nothing to do with the Bible. I can tell you that right now.

The Catholic Calendar is all based on paganism, Rosie. The names of the months are Pagan too. It has nothing to do with the Bible. I can tell you that right now.

yes----my real question is "WHY"? the calendar was made in a very DELIBERATE manner ------in rome-----it seems ---fairly recently-----like about 400
years ago and is nothing more than a modification of the JULIAN calendar
which is entirely-----PAGAN ROME. Thus the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----simply
held onto the JULIAN CALENDAR as if it had been DIVINELY INSPIRED.
I can understand that the JULIAN calendar was already in use-------people
were USED to it---------but why an entirely different WORLD POV society
would just hang onto an old calendar based on the OLD RELIGION-----confuses
me. Once GREGORY decided to fix up the JULIAN CALENDAR----it seems
logical to me that he would do a complete over-haul ------to be consistent with the
CATHOLIC WORLD VIEW-------and not the world of Zeus. Afterall------the history
of THE WORLD ------is implied in the CALENDAR-------sorta.

Nothing to do with circumcision . Your so funny. Has to do with Easter. Christians could give ten rips about circumcision.

wrong again-----January 1 is or has been celebrated as "the feast of the circumcision"-----that is the circumcision of Jesus. Paul decided to do away
with circumcision to get more converts to his new religion. There are famous
Renaissance paintings of that circumcision------I can picture one in my mind ---
right now. January 1 is EASTER? on what planet? Your catechism nun
has failed again. You know less about Catholicism than do I. I will help----
December 25 is CHRISTMAS----supposed to be the birth of Jesus------January 1
is New Years day-----supposed to be the day upon which Jesus was circumcised.---
which is seven days after he was born. That's according to the catholic calendar

Nothing to do with circumcision . Your so funny. Has to do with Easter. Christians could give ten rips about circumcision.

wrong again-----January 1 is or has been celebrated as "the feast of the circumcision"-----that is the circumcision of Jesus. Paul decided to do away
Renaissance paintings of that circumcision------I can picture one in my mind ---
is New Years day-----supposed to be the day upon which Jesus was circumcised.---
which is seven days after he was born. That's according to the catholic calendar

Well I'll be darn your right, but it stopped a long time ago, and was never a issue in the RCC and never did I ever read that or hear that before. as you might be aware there is no birth cert. issued for Jesus, and no one is sure when the birth of the NT Jesus was born, they picked Dec 25 due to the winter solstice festival. Sun died and rose 3 days later.

they changed the calendar due to something about Easter, as you know Easter is not on the same date every year.

Circumcision is not a law for Christians , most US men do have circumcision, so no big deal.

Muslims copied from the Jews and they get it at day 7 if they get it.

I will have to tell them that, poor baby Jesus, had sucking circumcision done. They will gasp I'm sure.

Well I'll be darn your right, but it stopped a long time ago, and was never a issue in the RCC and never did I ever read that or hear that before. as you might be aware there is no birth cert. issued for Jesus, and no one is sure when the birth of the NT Jesus was born, they picked Dec 25 due to the winter solstice festival. Sun died and rose 3 days later.

they changed the calendar due to something about Easter, as you know Easter is not on the same date every year.

Circumcision is not a law for Christians , most US men do have circumcision, so no big deal.

Muslims copied from the Jews and they get it at day 7 if they get it.

I will have to tell them that, poor baby Jesus, had sucking circumcision done. They will gasp I'm sure.

ROFLMAO the "religion scholar" tried to google and still got screwed up.
"they changed the calendar due to "something" about easter ------
The religion scholar even screwed up the muslim customs regarding male circumcision-------nope penny dear-----muslims are not circumcised on day seven----
more like when they are adolecscents ------like between 12 and 14 years old
"day seven if they get it" ROFLMAO --------they get it and not on day seven-----
sucking is hemostasis--------all health care workers know that------perverted sluts,
however,, have a ONE TRACK MIND "the sun died" Has NASA been
notified?? Anyone who has even superficially read the NT----knows that
circumcision was a TOPIC OF DISCUSSION for early Christians------Paul dealt with it--------and some others-------I cannot recall------not that I care. I leave that stuff to the "SCHOLARS"

only because to get the ink to come out of the pen they do that so they can write his plagiarised story on Papyrus and create his image.
:)

Forum List

Back