Roseanne Barr Seeks Green Party Presidential Nomination

Based on what? Think before typing...

Based on my sentiments of Roseann Barr. I do not see heras a woman who appreciates this country and what it has done for her. I have never heard he speak of America.
He approach is crass.
Her demeanor is unbecoming of any head of any state.
She offers nothing as a canddiate other than her ideology...and there are far more credible people with her ideology that would be more appropriate.

She is as patriotic and brilliant as anyone on the campaign trail. Unlike the others she does not spend her life campaigning. She has been a working woman.

you may have seen more of her than I have...so I can not argue.

But as for me? The little I have seen of her?
I am not impressed.
And I believe first impressions are usually the most accurate.

Pretty ironic that Ms Barr was once active in the LDS church. For a homely babe she went through a bunch of husbands. Like most celebrity hypocrites she pretends to be against consumerism while consuming more than any middle class person could dream of.

Pretty ironic that Ms Barr was once active in the LDS church. For a homely babe she went through a bunch of husbands. Like most celebrity hypocrites she pretends to be against consumerism while consuming more than any middle class person could dream of.

How do you know? Consuming keeps America going according to Reaganomics.

Yea, it used to be that way.... when we had a manufacturing base to support that consumerism. The problem is we carried on consuming, and imported it instead of making it ourselves. Surely, even you are smart enough to understand that basic principle, right?

Yea, it used to be that way.... when we had a manufacturing base to support that consumerism. The problem is we carried on consuming, and imported it instead of making it ourselves. Surely, even you are smart enough to understand that basic principle, right?

The more Ms Barr spends the more people she helps stay employed.... very very good
for the economy.

Roseanne Barr will breathe life into politics a breath of fresh air.....

Perhaps a little bit of real straight talk

I need to do some research on the Green Party. I know nothing about it.

The Green Party is a lot about saving money and creating new industry and restoring America. The Green Party is the only absolutely Fiscal Conservative Socially Responsible political group in the USA.

Of course neither of the big money power groups wants anything to do with the Green Party because it destroys the political money machines.

The Green Party has been character assassinated by the two most corrupt political machines on earth. Why fall for their BS?

Most comments about the Green Party displays how little research people do.

I guess that Rosanne has a lock on the delusional vote. The Green PArty wants to expand welfare, which is as far as being fiscally conservative as you can get.

The Green Party is a lot about saving money and creating new industry and restoring America. The Green Party is the only absolutely Fiscal Conservative Socially Responsible political group in the USA.

Of course neither of the big money power groups wants anything to do with the Green Party because it destroys the political money machines.

The Green Party has been character assassinated by the two most corrupt political machines on earth. Why fall for their BS?

Most comments about the Green Party displays how little research people do.

well...

When the Green Party has someone like a Roseann Barr running on their ticket, it gives me reason to not care about what their cause is. Creddibility is the number one factor of any cause.....and Barr takes that away from them.

Based on what? Think before typing...

The fact that she believes she can be president of the United States and Prime Minister of Israel at the same time?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSZYGyOK_yY]Roseanne Barr U.S. Presidential campaign announcement part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

well, reagan pulled it off. Could roseanne be our first female jewish president?

reagan ran as a deluded idiot who wants to institute a divine matrimonial theocracy?

-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding--ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

As long as she promises NOT to sing the National Anthem again, why not. That's what this country is all about. Anybody who wants to seek public office can no matter what walk of life they come from. She won't have the votes needed, but more power to her.

Forum List

Back