Barr fires Meathead

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

“Enough Of Your Wokeness”: Roseanne Barr Throws Rob Reiner Out Of Her New Fox Show​

"In the case of Barr and Reiner, this divide seems to have reached a breaking point. Reports suggest that Barr found Reiner’s input and direction to be overly saturated with social and political messaging, clashing with her vision for the show."

Good for Rosie

I don't particularly like her comedy, but I like her attitude.

“Enough Of Your Wokeness”: Roseanne Barr Throws Rob Reiner Out Of Her New Fox Show​

"In the case of Barr and Reiner, this divide seems to have reached a breaking point. Reports suggest that Barr found Reiner’s input and direction to be overly saturated with social and political messaging, clashing with her vision for the show."

Good for Rosie

I don't particularly like her comedy, but I like her attitude.
Once a meathead always a meathead.

Roseanne is a little too loud for my liking, but Meathead is just, well...a meathead.

Meathead has done one thing in his entire miserable life that made the world better....

spinal_tap.jpg

meathead was raised in the business.

archie had nothing to do with it.

Meathead has done one thing in his entire miserable life that made the world better....

spinal_tap.jpg
lol, Spinal Tap. My favourite scene for whatever reason as the actors wanted to laugh out of character:

Nigel Tufnel: Look… still has the old tag on, never even played it.
Marty DiBergi: (points his finger at the guitar) You’ve never played…?
Nigel Tufnel: Don’t touch it!
Marty DiBergi: Well I wasn’t going to touch it, I was just pointing at it.
Nigel Tufnel: Well… don’t point! It can’t be played.
Marty DiBergi: Don’t point, okay. Can I look at it?
Nigel Tufnel: No. no. That’s it, you’ve seen enough of that one.

Rob Reiner always hates the Republicans.
Really, he has a cultural hang-up about Republican voters.
He hates the type people who vote Republican.
The Republicans are mainstream middle-class people, who live in the suburbs, Christians, Wasps, patriots, they are the people who want a wholesome culture to raise a family in....these are the type of people who dumb angry left-wing bigots like Rob Reiner viscously hate.

Forum List

Back