Root Cause of Most Mass Shootings in America

Two graphs because the first only goes to 2015 and the second starts in 1982.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Americans have always owned guns. My father and his friends took rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. Machine guns and even cannons were owned by citizens through much of American history.

So what changed during the 1960ā€™s to start this upward trend?

Iā€™ll offer a theory as to what occurred. If you donā€™t like it, fine. But offer your own theory as to the catalyst that started this.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Since then the number of Christians in America has been on the decline, replaced by people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

The greatest trick Satan ever played was convincing people he does not exist.

If you donā€™t like the theory, fine. Then offer your own without the personal attacks.
WouldnĀ“t that cause similar figures in the other western countries? You must keep on searching for the reason.
The reason is liberal scum refuse to properly punish criminals and let schools kids get away without being punished for crimes.
I think the snowflake blizzard we are seeing is due to the participation trophy generation becoming adults. They get frustrated at nothing and do become violent over nothing.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Americans have always owned guns. My father and his friends took rifles to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. Machine guns and even cannons were owned by citizens through much of American history.

Iā€™ll offer a theory as to what occurred. If you donā€™t like it, fine. But offer your own theory as to the catalyst that started this.

Since 1962 school children have no longer been told they are special and we are all created equal in the image of God. This was replaced by teaching children they are no more significant than a tree in a forest. Since then the number of Christians in America has been on the decline, replaced by people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

If you donā€™t like the theory, fine. Then offer your own without the personal attacks.
The fatherless rate in the black community went from 17% to 77% current day..
Almost all the mass shooters came from a broken home .. fix the family
Ummm..... Almost all the mass shooters are white......

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

RWNJs on conservative hate radio fired up in the early 1970s, spreading racism, hatred, and conspiracy theories. Gotta have something to do with it.
Which shooters listened to those radio shows?
Which shooters didn't?

You mean the Bernie sanders supporter who shot up the Republican baseball team? You mean like him?

Or the latest, the transgender, obama supporters, anti-Trumpers who hate Christianity....did they listen to talk radio?

or the Muslim terrorists who attacked the Pulse nightclub, the muslim terrorist who shot up Fort Hood, the muslim couple who shot up the Christmas party...did they listen to talk radio?

The mentally ill kid who shot up Sandy Hook?

You don't know what you are talking about...

In my lifetime, I have seen a transition in the shootings

In the 60s and 70s it was assasination
JFK, MLK, RFK, John Lennon, Reagan, Ford..

In the 70s and 80s it became serial killings
Son of Sam, BTK, Zodiak killer, DC Sniper

After the 80s it became mass killers
Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, Parkland

A common thread in almost all the mass shootings is the kid is a nutcase

A typical reaction from those who knew him is.......he always creeped me out, he was a loner, he had discipline problems and was removed from school. They rarely surprise anyone once they start shooting

So the question is..

Why do we make it so easy for them to get the weapon of their choice?
Loners and nutcases did not start in the 1960ā€™s.

So who determines a loner? I donā€™t like someone so I can have his Rights revoked? You donā€™t see a slippery slope?

Rather be safe than sorry in giving guns to nutcases

Good point.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

people who now feel no embarrassment about wanting to murder babies after they are born.

Where do you get off telling anyone to respond "without the personal attacks?"

Go stick your rabbit hunting rifle up your rear end. Blaming schools for every goddamned thing wrong in this country is all you're good for. And you are wrong. What is taught in schools is what the majority of parents WANT taught. You are on the small but troublesome fringe that keeps harping for a society from 70 years ago. Well, sorry, but time marches on. You have been left behind and we are sick of listening to you whine about it.
You lose.
Again.
How do you determine that?
More imaginary claptrap from Weatherman.
Was it also public education that told you that schools decided God must be removed from public schools?

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

WouldnĀ“t that cause similar figures in the other western countries? You must keep on searching for the reason.
Other nations have other cultures. Culture can be a heavy influence as much as religion.
Our lives are pretty similar. But US citizens are full of meds, GMOs and drugs. There are armed gangs everywhere and a third of all cannot partake in life. Time to change something

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Total BS. When I was in school, people didn't have automatic weapons. That is the route of the problem. Kids all over the world are raised like ours and don't go on shooting rampages. Those kids don't have access to automatic weapons.

A typical reaction from those who knew him is.......he always creeped me out, he was a loner, he had discipline problems and was removed from school. They rarely surprise anyone once they start shooting

So the question is..

So who determines a loner? I donā€™t like someone so I can have his Rights revoked? You donā€™t see a slippery slope?

But whatā€™s a nutcase? A nonviolent person whoā€™s never broken the law matches the description of many mass murderers.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Total BS. When I was in school, people didn't have automatic weapons. That is the route of the problem. Kids all over the world are raised like ours and don't go on shooting rampages. Those kids don't have access to automatic weapons.
No one has automatic weapons except the government now. So whatā€™s your point again?

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Except for...

Fort Hood,
Long island shooter
Pulse night club shooter
Virginia tech shooter
the Christmas party muslim shooters
Navy yard shooter
D.C. snipers

and on and on......

Last edited:

So the question is..

But whatā€™s a nutcase? A nonviolent person whoā€™s never broken the law matches the description of many mass murderers.

You know....a bartender can see a drunk sit down at a bar and immediately tell this guy has had enough

I imagine there are guys who walk into a gun shop who make the dealer cringe at supplying him with a weapon

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

No one has automatic weapons except the government now. So whatā€™s your point again?
You are an idiot. Everyone either has one or can get one.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Mass shooters use hand guns....some rifles, some shotguns, mostly handguns....you don't know what you are talking about, and none of them used automatic rifles, not even the Vegas shooter......you dope.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

So what? Blacks and mexicans are to stupid to use guns.

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

Other nations have other cultures. Culture can be a heavy influence as much as religion.
Our lives are pretty similar. But US citizens are full of meds, GMOs and drugs. There are armed gangs everywhere and a third of all cannot partake in life. Time to change something
Good point. Drugs in society did start to proliferate in the 60ā€™s.

So the question is..

You know....a bartender can see a drunk sit down at a bar and immediately tell this guy has had enough

I imagine there are guys who walk into a gun shop who make the dealer cringe at supplying him with a weapon

They don't. Gun stores routinely refuse to sell guns to customers.....

View attachment 260547
View attachment 260546

You are an idiot. Everyone either has one or can get one.
Ignorant brain dead lie of the week!

Change in family structure after the 70s, more broken homes with fatherless boys raised by single mothers, and the advent of social media and the spread of fame and techniques of mass shooters.

Forum List

Back