Room Service Receipt Shows Paddock had Guest in Room

That had better be one hell of a hamburger for $26!!!

9506b711306a35df8a5ab93c7a3b011d.jpg

"Never eat anything bigger than your head".

I can get 6 POUNDS of hamburger for $26 at the grocery store! He must be a loon for paying that much for a hamburger.

But that would explain so much.

:lol:

Seriously though this is a really really weird case. The man goes thru his whole life without any dirt on him. I mean how clean did he have to be to work at Lockheed Martin?
And at the age of 64 with loads of money, the girlfriend looks to be sweet, the world at his feet goes beserko and kills all these innocents.

This is one of those times where you want to find out that drugs were involved. That no one in their right mind would do this.

Last edited:
Just an FYI as back up...
I can get 6 POUNDS of hamburger for $26 at the grocery store! He must be a loon for paying that much for a hamburger.

Seriously though this is a really really weird case. The man goes thru his whole life without any dirt on him. I mean how clean did he have to be to work at Lockheed Martin?
And at the age of 64 with loads of money, the girlfriend looks to be sweet, the world at his feet goes beserko and kills all these innocents.

This is one of those times where you want to find out that drugs were involved. That no one in their right mind would do this.
He didnt go beserko. He must have been a sociopath. There are a lot of them walking around.

Just an FYI as back up...

I was just ruminating on another thread about the same thing. I was noting that this man was started on anti anxiety meds in June of this year. There have been several other mass shooters who were medicated with antidepressants or anxiolytics too. These medicines are known to have some pretty severe side effects, such as suicidal ideations and perhaps even psychosis.

Just an FYI I am not into conspiracy theories at all. But now there are reports of a missing gun. And the LV Police chief is saying he believes there was an accomplice AND that the shooter had an escape plan.

This case may not be so clear cut after all.

link?

Everyone points to the response as being excellent. Maybe the bravery of the officers... but total botch by the LV sheriff? 70 minutes seems like a disgrace. Once the shooting stopped after 10 minutes, they evacuated the floor, then entered the room. That took 60 minutes. Evacuate the floor? Wha? BS.

Just an FYI I am not into conspiracy theories at all. But now there are reports of a missing gun. And the LV Police chief is saying he believes there was an accomplice AND that the shooter had an escape plan.

This case may not be so clear cut after all.

link?

Here's this one to the Sheriff's press conference.

Did Las Vegas gunman have help? Sheriff believes amount of planning, firearms and explosives point to an accomplice as police reveal shooter 'had an escape plan' but they still can't establish a motive
  • Stephen Paddock, 64, planned to escape after shooting dead 58 and injuring hundreds, cops said Wednesday
  • Las Vegas Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said he was confident Paddock had planned to flee but didn't give details
  • He also said Paddock would need superpowers to pull off his elaborate scheme without and accomplice

Read more: Vegas shooter 'had ESCAPE planned' and maybe an accomplice | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here's the link for the missing gun.

EXCLUSIVE: The missing gun: Stephen Paddock bought a high-powered Ruger rifle just hours before arriving in Las Vegas, but the $600 weapon was NOT found among his 23-weapon arsenal of death
  • Stephen Paddock bought a Ruger American .308 bolt-action rifle with an 18-inch barrel for $600 from Guns & Guitars just hours before arriving in Las Vegas
  • The rifle was not part of the 23-weapon arsenal found in his sniper's nest in the Mandalay Bay Hotel
  • Gunshop worker Skipper Speece revealed Paddock was 'calm and normal' when he bought the weapon at around 3pm on September 28

Read more: One of Las Vegas shooter's rifles is still missing | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just an FYI I am not into conspiracy theories at all.
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

1233796371590.gif

And I posted "don't shoot me I'm only the piano player". AND I never said I believed it.

Go ahead keep trying to nail me. And put up my whole OP.

ETA: I knew you edited it. This was my OP.

"Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!"

Last edited:
Everyone points to the response as being excellent. Maybe the bravery of the officers... but total botch by the LV sheriff? 70 minutes seems like a disgrace. Once the shooting stopped after 10 minutes, they evacuated the floor, then entered the room. That took 60 minutes. Evacuate the floor? Wha? BS.

Do you think the delay was because of the explosives they found in his car? Shoot. I don't even have a time line that's complete that I found. It does seem strange that they waited that long. He could have started firing again right? They wouldn't have known he was dead.

You tell them how many guest when you check in, his room number with Room Service would have automatically put down, the number of guests the guest said there was on check in.

So, when the killer checked in, he said there were two of them...that's easy peasy, you do not have to show id or be there with your husband as example, when he is checking in....I usually sit in the car if a motel or the Lobby if a hotel, or by the bellman and make my hubby stand in line to check in.... :D (I am a Princess after all, a warrior princess!)

so, the Shooter Perp checked in, saying there were two of them..AND THAT is why the receipt says Guests 2,

whether there was or not, video cameras should be able to pick that up....

There was enough food on that order for him and maybe a snack for him later....remember, he was in a suite, it had a little kitchen area with a microwave and Fridge....at minimum.

Plus, did the room service waiter say that he delivered it to the door and the shooter brought it in to the room? If the Room service waiter brought it in to the room, what does he remember about the room? Were there suitcases all around that the guns could have been hidden in? Was there any signs of the "2nd Guest"? Was a purse on the couch or desk?

He is an IMPORTANT witness to this investigation and for certain the investigators know who he is and are interrogating him....

Plus I heard on the news that he had the DO NOT DISTURB sign up most if not all of the Time... it would make more sense to the maids if the number of guests registered for that room was #2..... :p

YES, I've read A LOT of murder mysteries and Who done it? books. :D

Forum List

Back