Room Service Receipt Shows Paddock had Guest in Room

He is an IMPORTANT witness to this investigation and for certain the investigators know who he is and are interrogating him....

Absolutely true. Which makes it interesting that a very important piece of evidence has been tweeted out to the worlds.

I wanna know what makes these guys tick (or more accurately what makes them freak out). The human brain sure is a strange and fascinating thing.

There are lots of interviews you can read online with serial killers and guys like that.

Yeah, but they don't know. They are crazy!

That's the point. You get to see how they think to understand why they do the things they do. That's why a lot of academics and criminologist are so dismayed when these people kill themselves and can't be interviewed.

You tell them how many guest when you check in, his room number with Room Service would have automatically put down, the number of guests the guest said there was on check in.

So, when the killer checked in, he said there were two of them...that's easy peasy, you do not have to show id or be there with your husband as example, when he is checking in....I usually sit in the car if a motel or the Lobby if a hotel, or by the bellman and make my hubby stand in line to check in.... :D (I am a Princess after all, a warrior princess!)

so, the Shooter Perp checked in, saying there were two of them..AND THAT is why the receipt says Guests 2,

whether there was or not, video cameras should be able to pick that up....

There was enough food on that order for him and maybe a snack for him later....remember, he was in a suite, it had a little kitchen area with a microwave and Fridge....at minimum.

Plus, did the room service waiter say that he delivered it to the door and the shooter brought it in to the room? If the Room service waiter brought it in to the room, what does he remember about the room? Were there suitcases all around that the guns could have been hidden in? Was there any signs of the "2nd Guest"? Was a purse on the couch or desk?

He is an IMPORTANT witness to this investigation and for certain the investigators know who he is and are interrogating him....

Plus I heard on the news that he had the DO NOT DISTURB sign up most if not all of the Time... it would make more sense to the maids if the number of guests registered for that room was #2..... :p

YES, I've read A LOT of murder mysteries and Who done it? books. :D

I just got all of Mary Higgins Clark series at 25 cents a pop from a thrift store. I love murder mysteries. :) And the complete Perry Mason series on DVD. YAY!

Just an FYI I am not into conspiracy theories at all.
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

1233796371590.gif

And I posted "don't shoot me I'm only the piano player". AND I never said I believed it.

:lol:

Go ahead keep trying to nail me. And put up my whole OP.
^^^ Look who's lying ^^^

When I asked you where it was since it wasn't surfacing, you said you were still "waiting on it."

You often wait for something you don't believe exists??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Day #3 ... where's the video?
Don't have a clue. Waiting on it.

You tell them how many guest when you check in, his room number with Room Service would have automatically put down, the number of guests the guest said there was on check in.

So, when the killer checked in, he said there were two of them...that's easy peasy, you do not have to show id or be there with your husband as example, when he is checking in....I usually sit in the car if a motel or the Lobby if a hotel, or by the bellman and make my hubby stand in line to check in.... :D (I am a Princess after all, a warrior princess!)

so, the Shooter Perp checked in, saying there were two of them..AND THAT is why the receipt says Guests 2,

There was enough food on that order for him and maybe a snack for him later....remember, he was in a suite, it had a little kitchen area with a microwave and Fridge....at minimum.

Plus, did the room service waiter say that he delivered it to the door and the shooter brought it in to the room? If the Room service waiter brought it in to the room, what does he remember about the room? Were there suitcases all around that the guns could have been hidden in? Was there any signs of the "2nd Guest"? Was a purse on the couch or desk?

Plus I heard on the news that he had the DO NOT DISTURB sign up most if not all of the Time... it would make more sense to the maids if the number of guests registered for that room was #2..... :p

I just got all of Mary Higgins Clark series at 25 cents a pop from a thrift store. I love murder mysteries. :) And the complete Perry Mason series on DVD. YAY!

Try Patricia Cornwell. Her books are like a combination of Sherlock Holmes, CSI, and Law and Order all rolled into one.

I've stayed at the Monte Carlo, the Venetian, the Sands (before torn down) and the Tropicana...over the years....for work/conventions there....never at the Mandalay Bay... though I know the area well....

I wanna know what makes these guys tick (or more accurately what makes them freak out). The human brain sure is a strange and fascinating thing.

There are lots of interviews you can read online with serial killers and guys like that.

That's the point. You get to see how they think to understand why they do the things they do. That's why a lot of academics and criminologist are so dismayed when these people kill themselves and can't be interviewed.

Oh I know it is important to interview them and study them, but I don't think they really know what is wrong with them. It is a very interesting topic though, IMO.

Try Patricia Cornwell. Her books are like a combination of Sherlock Holmes, CSI, and Law and Order all rolled into one.
I have ALL of her books, except any recent ones if there are ones....? I LOVE HER BOOKS!

I have ALL of her books, except any recent ones if there are ones....? I LOVE HER BOOKS!

I read them all up to Black Notice. She kind of jumped the shark with that one.

Oh I know it is important to interview them and study them, but I don't think they really know what is wrong with them. It is a very interesting topic though, IMO.

I toldja --- it's a masculinity thing. You notice they're always male, right? It's all about power.

When you're perched in a safe (for now) place where you can make people dance and scream and bleed and run for cover in terror by remote control --- that's power. That's also why the firearm is the weapon of choice. If it were simply about murder, any method would do. Guns return the sensory input they seek, which is the blood and the screams and the palpable fear.

If they couldn't watch that and didn't have that sensory feedback, there would be no point.

I toldja --- it's a masculinity thing. You notice they're always male, right? It's all about power.

When you're perched in a safe (for now) place where you can make people dance and scream and bleed and run for cover in terror by remote control --- that's power. That's also why the firearm is the weapon of choice. If it were simply about murder, any method would do. Guns return the sensory input they seek, which is the blood and the screams and the palpable fear.

If they couldn't watch that and didn't have that sensory feedback, there would be no point.

I don't really see how being a psychotic sadist is related to masculinity. That is not how I define the word masculinity anyways.

I haven't read Black Notice....I can't remember what I read up to...but I have them all in hard cover in the book case in the den area... I'll let ya know what I got up to...!!!

What do ya mean, she jumped the shark with that one? Patricia? or the character, Kay Scarpetta? Was it unbelievable? Or the creep she usually discovers a real sicko?

I haven't read Black Notice....I can't remember what I read up to...but I have them all in hard cover in the book case in the den area... I'll let ya know what I got up to...!!!

What do ya mean, she jumped the shark with that one? Patricia? or the character, Kay Scarpetta? Was it unbelievable? Or the creep she usually discovers a real sicko?

They make the perp in the book sound like they are a werewolf. That's as far as I'll go about that. I don't want to ruin it for you. I'm not sure which my favorite is, but probably the Body Farm.

I don't really see how being a psychotic sadist is related to masculinity. That is not how I define the word masculinity anyways.

It isn't. Power is. That's the key word here. It's why you see so many of these guys who are disgruntled ex-employees, or they've gone bankrupt, or their family fell apart, something took away their perception of power. And once that obsession is desperate enough, strafing helpless people from a distance, gets that power back and feeds that fix, however temporarily. It's a rush.

If you can stomach it watch the video of Harris and Klebold at Columbine. You can see and hear that rush as they whoop with their own adrenaline. They too were outcasts IIRC. Again --- lost power, regained for the moment. They're high on it.

That's also why the victims are random. Because it doesn't matter who they are or what their stories are; what matters is that there are plenty of targets and they're all vulnerable.

I have a lot of Mary Higgins Clark too! And a real easy read, Sue Grafton mystery/gumshoe books, beginning with "A- is for Alibi"....

It isn't. Power is. That's the key word here. It's why you see so many of these guys who are disgruntled ex-employees, or they've gone bankrupt, or their family fell apart, something took away their perception of power. And once that obsession is desperate enough, strafing helpless people from a distance, gets that power back and feeds that fix, however temporarily. It's a rush.

If you can stomach it watch the video of Harris and Klebold at Columbine. You can see and hear that rush as they whoop with their own adrenaline. They too were outcasts IIRC. Again --- lost power, regained for the moment. They're high on it.

That's also why the victims are random. Because it doesn't matter who they are or what their stories are; what matters is that there are plenty of targets and they're all vulnerable.

I can't understand how anyone could get a sense of "power" out of doing something like that. It is pretty cowardly if you ask me.

I can't understand how anyone could get a sense of "power" out of doing something like that. It is pretty cowardly if you ask me.

Of course it is. And it usually ends fatally, if there's time by the shooter's own hand.

You don't see it because you don't have enough testosterone. But you have to admit, if you're perched in a hotel room or in a tree or behind a bush where you can't be readily seen, and there are people 400 yards away desperately running for cover and you know you're the cause of them doing that ---- that is ultimate control. And unfortunately that's what we keep hammering on as a trait of "masculinity".

Forum List

Back