Rondo tore his ACL

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Just heard it on the radio. I think that means no playoffs for the C's. Wonder if they'll trade Pierce and Garnett.

Garnett is still one of the best defensive players in the league. While Pierce is still great also I think his role should start being limited and the Celtics should begin looking for some new blood. They're team is looking like it's going to be falling off a lot faster than expected.

Something has to change.

The sports radio talk show people in Boston are saying that Pierce may be on the trading block now. He's been operating at about half-speed the entire season, anyway.

The sports radio talk show people in Boston are saying that Pierce may be on the trading block now. He's been operating at about half-speed the entire season, anyway.

I basketball website I visit said the Celtics are looking to trade for Kyle Lowry, who I think is the most under-ratted player in the NBA. If they can get him, that'll help a lot.

I basketball website I visit said the Celtics are looking to trade for Kyle Lowry, who I think is the most under-ratted player in the NBA. If they can get him, that'll help a lot.

Another hot rumor is that the Celtics are pursuing J.J. Redick from the Orlando Magic.

Forum List

Back