Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
275 Fully Vaccinated Massachusetts Residents Have Died Of COVID-19 In 1 Week

KEY POINTS
Nearly 1,500 people have now died of breakthrough COVID-19 in Massachusetts
Health officials also reported over 46,000 breakthrough infections in one week
Massachusetts currently has a positivity rate of 11.40%
See this article with the full mobile experience.
Visit IBT.com to see the latest stories.

More than 270 fully vaccinated people in Massachusetts have died of COVID-19 over the past week as breakthrough infections climb amid the spread of the Omicron variant.

But but but don lemon nor his white lover are reporting this. So.....it just can't be true. It is just can't be. They promised.

They want to cut the world population in half.....and they are doing exactly that.

And many still believe in their governments.:confused: It's sad.

1643678565897.png

KEY POINTS

More than 270 fully vaccinated people in Massachusetts have died of COVID-19 over the past week as breakthrough infections climb amid the spread of the Omicron variant.

But but but don lemon nor his white lover are reporting this. So.....it just can't be true. It is just can't be. They promised.
Wow. Spooky. I don't think we have ever been #1 in the country for Covid deaths. On the other hand, you can't tell how bad it is or may by, since the state went black on covid info. Just checked the state's Covid state wide dashboard. Everything you could want to know in one place if you like data dated 1/2/2022.

KEY POINTS

Data from here:

I plotted it all. Every county in the US. Here’s what you get…

covid26.jpg

IBT is a cllckbait site.

A sensible person would have wanted to know how deaths of the vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated.

Needless to say, no antivaxxers wanted to know that.

Mass. has reported 22,000+ COVID death. 1400 were vaccinated.

That is, vaccines work very, very well, and you'd have to be profoundly retarded to say otherwise. Thus, antivaxxers say it.

Antivaxxers really are a remarkably stupid group of fascist lackeys. And their fascist masters always know just how to manipulate them.

IBT is a cllckbait site.

A sensible person would have wanted to know how deaths of the vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated.

That is, vaccines work very, very well, and you'd have to be profoundly retarded to say otherwise. Thus, antivaxxers say it.

Antivaxxers really are a remarkably stupid group of fascist lackeys. And their fascist masters always know just how to manipulate them.

You might be next. Feel that little pain in your leg? That's called a "blood clot."

Dibs on your stuff.

Vaccinations have very marginal benefit with two year long and ongoing major drawbacks.
It does not prevent you from getting it
It does not prevent you from transmitting it.
It goes not decrease the strength of the transmission
It MAY reduce the severity in some-May and some and no way to prove other than anecdotal encouragements

if these shots were a sure bold solution that would be worth the price but this piss ass bullshit is not about health and is about defeating Trump and punishing his supporters.
. The layabout government dependent libbies are hardly negatively effected at all.

IBT is a cllckbait site.

Show us the numbers on Blacks getting vaccinated and Latinos???

Show us the numbers on Blacks getting vaccinated and Latinos???
Although there is some racial disparity, it is not massive.

White and hispanic both at 60%. Black population at 54%.

You might be next. Feel that little pain in your leg? That's called a "blood clot."

Dibs on your stuff.
You know what ICU nurses say the last words of antivaxxers are before they get intubated, knowing that they probably won't live through it? (80% don't.)

Most common is ... nothing. At that stage, they're already exhausted and brain-damaged.

The second most common thing is that they need to use the toilet first.

And third is something like "I really screwed up".

I wonder what you'll be saying. I don't think you have the humility for the third.

Think about it. You're going to go out rambling about the toilet. Appropriate, I suppose.

You can prevent that, of course. Get vaccinated.

And yes, it's rather saintly of us to still want to save your lives, given how you want to murder us. We are just so damn awesome.

You know what ICU nurses say the last words of antivaxxers are before they get intubated, knowing that they probably won't live through it? (80% don't.)

Most common is ... nothing. At that stage, they're already exhausted and brain-damaged.

The second most common thing is that they need to use the toilet first.

And third is something like "I really screwed up".

I wonder what you'll be saying. I don't think you have the humility for the third.

Think about it. You're going to go out rambling about the toilet. Appropriate, I suppose.

You can prevent that, of course. Get vaccinated.

And yes, it's rather saintly of us to still want to save your lives, given how you want to murder us. We are just so damn awesome.

Fuck off. You probably won't even live to see the 2024 election.

Forum List

Back