Ron Paul: “Good News” That Secession Is Happening

Sam Adams, patriotic rebel, please pick up the red courtesy phone...please pick up the red courtesy phone.

"Rebellion against a king may be pardoned, or lightly punished, but the man who dares to rebel against the laws of a republic ought to suffer death. "
- Sam Adams.

“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of the ends for which it was established, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government ... Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of the ends for which it was established, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government.”- The US Constitution
No government in the United States has become 'destructive,' Federal, state, or local.

Consequently, any effort to alter, abolish, or institute 'new government' is unwarranted.

That some libertarians and others on the rightwing fringe perceive any government as 'destructive' is subjective, wrong, and completely unfounded.

Articles III and VI of the Constitution, in addition to the Grievances Clause of the First Amendment, codify the right of the American people to challenge government overreach in the courts, and should the courts determine the government has acted outside of its Constitutional authority, invalidate acts of government repugnant to the Constitution.

And when the courts determine that an act of government is necessary, proper, and Constitutional, the people are bound by that ruling, as well as the states in which the people reside, where the people and the states are subject to the rule of law as determined by the Federal courts.

Separation of Powers doctrine has worked successfully for well over 200 years, safeguarding the rights of the American people, and recognizing the appropriate, Constitutional application of government authority, preventing government from becoming 'destructive.'

We are really tired of having our rights stripped by these politicians under secret orders, and we are not going to take it anymore.
Who are 'we.'

'We' are not the vast majority of Americans who don't buy into this paranoid, delusional rightwing nonsense.

Mental health maybe the most under served need in our country, at one time I believed a rational, reasoned, sane and factual explanation might disabuse those brainwashed would suffice - no more.

Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage (aka Weiner), Levin, all laugh on their way to the bank at the fools who listen to them and who believe every conspiracy they create, every lie and half truth they spew and repeat every negative charge made in their efforts to assassinate the character of anyone who does not hold to the ideology they expose.

We are really tired of having our rights stripped by these politicians under secret orders, and we are not going to take it anymore.

David, David Koresh? Is that you? Oh, of course not, they don't have computers in hell.

Maybe he can share a room with Reno and Clinton who sent him there

As a student of the history produced by the Ministry of Truth I expect no less.

David, David Koresh? Is that you? Oh, of course not, they don't have computers in hell.

Maybe he can share a room with Reno and Clinton who sent him there

As a student of the history produced by the Ministry of Truth I expect no less.

The irony that you'd pick a depiction of runaway government to defend government murdering it's citizens

Oh there's lots of stuff wrong, mostly because of conservatives' fearful short-sightedness and now people like you want to play dine-and-dash and skip out on the bill. A decade ago people like you were saying "Please protect us from terrorists Mr. Bush, I will gladly trade my privacy for security." and the classic "If you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about" while calling people terrorist sympathizers if they opposed domestic surveillance. I remember even if you choose to forget.
Fuck you ass hole, I've paid millions for this fucking security that I never asked for in the first place. I fought against this DHS nazi like organization from the start. You are nothing. You're a lying POS.

You have paid millions??
You might have heard about this new fangled thing called taxes.

If you are 50 years old, then in order to have paid "millions" in taxes, you would have had started working when you were 16 and paid just under $59k a year in taxes. Every year.
Point?

That I don't believe you paid $59k a year in taxes, every year.

Who are 'we.'

'We' are not the vast majority of Americans who don't buy into this paranoid, delusional rightwing nonsense.

Mental health maybe the most under served need in our country, at one time I believed a rational, reasoned, sane and factual explanation might disabuse those brainwashed would suffice - no more.

Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage (aka Weiner), Levin, all laugh on their way to the bank at the fools who listen to them and who believe every conspiracy they create, every lie and half truth they spew and repeat every negative charge made in their efforts to assassinate the character of anyone who does not hold to the ideology they expose.
There is likely some sort of mental defect in play, along with a comprehensive ignorance of the law and Constitution, as well as unwarranted hatred for the president.

“Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of the ends for which it was established, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government ... Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of the ends for which it was established, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government.”- The US Constitution
No government in the United States has become 'destructive,' Federal, state, or local.

Consequently, any effort to alter, abolish, or institute 'new government' is unwarranted.

That some libertarians and others on the rightwing fringe perceive any government as 'destructive' is subjective, wrong, and completely unfounded.

Articles III and VI of the Constitution, in addition to the Grievances Clause of the First Amendment, codify the right of the American people to challenge government overreach in the courts, and should the courts determine the government has acted outside of its Constitutional authority, invalidate acts of government repugnant to the Constitution.

And when the courts determine that an act of government is necessary, proper, and Constitutional, the people are bound by that ruling, as well as the states in which the people reside, where the people and the states are subject to the rule of law as determined by the Federal courts.

Separation of Powers doctrine has worked successfully for well over 200 years, safeguarding the rights of the American people, and recognizing the appropriate, Constitutional application of government authority, preventing government from becoming 'destructive.'

When the courts (the government) determine that government has overstepped its bounds, that's the only time we are entitled to a redress of grievances? You're joking, right?

You have to be terminally gullible to think the government is ever going to overrule its powers. You're the worst kind of toady, Clayton. You're servile to the bone.

The separation of powers doctrine hasn't worked worth a damn. The obvious reason for this failure is the fact that all the powers are on the same side. They are all part of the government, and they all have a vested interest in increasing the power and scope of government.

The government started becoming destructive the day it was born. It's destructiveness has sharply accelerated since WW I. Societal collapse is only a few decades away.

59422840.jpg

RON PAUL STATED STATED THE EDGY INFLAMMATORY TRUTH.

Sam Adams, patriotic rebel, please pick up the red courtesy phone...please pick up the red courtesy phone.

"Rebellion against a king may be pardoned, or lightly punished, but the man who dares to rebel against the laws of a republic ought to suffer death. "
- Sam Adams.

The Founding Fathers were wise men, but they weren't right about everything.

Fuck you ass hole, I've paid millions for this fucking security that I never asked for in the first place. I fought against this DHS nazi like organization from the start. You are nothing. You're a lying POS.

You have paid millions??

If you are 50 years old, then in order to have paid "millions" in taxes, you would have had started working when you were 16 and paid just under $59k a year in taxes. Every year.
Point?

Why don't you calculate how much a guy who averaged around 300k ish for 20years would have paid in. Don't forget to factor in AMT. Add in 100k average for another 10 years or so... then get back to me.

You have paid millions??

Point?

Why don't you calculate how much a guy who averaged around 300k ish for 20years would have paid in. Don't forget to factor in AMT. Add in 100k average for another 10 years or so... then get back to me.
People who make that much money and yet cannot be happy because they had to pay taxes need their asses spanked for being a spoiled fucking brat.

Point?

People who make that much money and yet cannot be happy because they had to pay taxes need their asses spanked for being a spoiled fucking brat.
I'm not bitching about paying taxes. I'm bitching about pieces of shit like you that my income is being pissed away on. I'm bitching about what MY EFFING MONEY IS BEING SPENT ON. I earned my income, I paid my taxes. I earned the right to bitch.

Point?

I'm not bitching about paying taxes. I'm bitching about pieces of shit like you that my income is being pissed away on. I'm bitching about what MY EFFING MONEY IS BEING SPENT ON. I earned my income, I paid my taxes. I earned the right to bitch.
I make good money and do not depend on assistance of any kind so you can shove your tired stereotype up your spoiled brat ass sideways.

I make good money and do not depend on assistance of any kind so you can shove your tired stereotype up your spoiled brat ass sideways.
You making some kind of weird sexual pass at me? I'm not interested. If you don't like people making shit up about you... maybe you should think twice about making shit up about them first.

Forum List

Back