Ron Paul: “Good News” That Secession Is Happening

I guess that John Paul is now speaking on the nursing home circuit. Apparently at least one of them could still hear what he had to say, and released it to the Happy Acres Daily Inquirer....

I'm not painting you as unstable, your posts and belief system isn't that of a normal, healthy citizen.

Dear Reader, I am about to demonstrate the fundamentals to the whole refutation of any given Leftist assertion.

Note that all one needs is the two keys to defeating a Leftist in debate:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

Wry Catcher, you've asserted that your opposition's contributions and 'belief system' are not comprised of that common to 'a normal, healthy citizen'.

Tell us, what is the 'belief system' of a normal, healthy citizen'? AND... what SPECIFICALLY are you basing your feelings upon?

(Reader, what you will see now, is that the Leftist at issue, will have absolutely NO MEANS to sustain her feelings. Which, when she fails to do so... her feelings will have been wholly refuted and she will, through her failure to concede to me, that such is the case. )

Enjoy... .

wow... yeah life was great back when you could hang, jail, and just beat the shit out of black people and gays cause we hated them...

rols eyes...

No one is talking about bringing back segregation, moron.
You are for some reason.

Where have I proposed that?
Where did anyone besides you say anything about "bringing back segregation?" Clue... it was you, and only you.

Most of the things you described happened under segregation. Why you think they would happen again if we repealed welfare and some government regulation escapes any conception of logic.
Were did I SAY anything would happen if we repealed welfare and some government regulation? Dude your just making shit up. Are you hearing voices?

Wel, it's been 5 hours. We know that Wry Catcher has seen that I responded to her contribution and given the absence of a response, in evidence... she's clearly conceded that her position was false... that she knew it was false when she offered it as truth, thus the evidence is proof that Wry Catcher is a liar.

Meaning that she intentionally advanced deceit, Fraudulently using such as a means to influence those ignorant of the fact that she was LYING!

Such is the very definition of Left-think... it is the purest embodiment of everything the Ideological Left stands for.

Wry Catcher, your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Forum List

Back